Is tolerance and respect a two way street?

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?

Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?
we know for sure now that elections are a one way street. being intolerant is the claim they hate the most. but they are. just like when they told us how trustworthy and transparent they would be.

filthy democrat and media disaster. the global warming hoax is dead and buried, we're not giving America away to europe so al gore can be right, he's not. carbon credits equals communism and the world animal farm. asshole alarmists.

Last edited:

That's just nonsense, the left is extremely tolerant as long as you unconditionally agree with their orthodoxy and do everything they say, they'll tolerate you.
And republicans are so tolerant and respectful ??? You gotta be kidding me

Why be tolerant of what you believe is wrong?

so your beliefs are always right and no one else has the right to think otherwise.

You make my point every day on this message board. You are the poster child of intolerant leftists.

All dems would like from Republicans is REASON Be reasonable and we have a better chance of getting along and making America greater

That's just nonsense, the left is extremely tolerant as long as you unconditionally agree with their orthodoxy and do everything they say, they'll tolerate you.

Are liberals given a chance to express their views? Does the media give equal time to both sides?

YOU gotta be kidding ME.

Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth but nobody except the voices in your head mentioned Republicans in what I posted. For your edification, based on my experience Republicans in general aren't any more tolerant than left wingers, so congratulations, you have something in common with GOP'ers.

So, lets ask:

Comments?

The issue is it has gone from tolerance and respect to acceptance OR ELSE.

Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth but nobody except the voices in your head mentioned Republicans in what I posted. For your edification, based on my experience Republicans in general aren't any more tolerant than left wingers, so congratulations, you have something in common with GOP'ers.

We need a Reagan and O'Neill in DC. Any candidates?

Well, God would probably say it does not matter, all he asks is that you show respect for others and you are the one who is always forgiving....whether the other person is or not, matters naught.

Turn your cheek, forgive 70 times 70, do unto others as you would want them to do unto you....

no matter what lack of respect the other person gives you

Why be tolerant of what you believe is wrong?
Because when Conservative say LBGTQWXYZ is wrong, you libfucks call US names. When we say Obama the Commie is wrong about trying to fundamentally transform America, you call US names. Now I am calling you a name, for you are a fucking hypocrite....

So, lets ask:

Comments?

you've probably never been around anyone who wasn't white and christian.

I've never had a problem with my neighbors whether they're muslim, or christian or black or jewish. most of the Russians are pretty ok, too although some of them are nasty as all get out.

see... that's what you learn when you don't surround yourself only with people just like you.

and maybe if you weren't busy calling all Muslims terrorists, they'd be nicer to people like you too.

Well, God would probably say it does not matter, all he asks is that you show respect for others and you are the one who is always forgiving....whether the other person is or not, matters naught.

Turn your cheek, forgive 70 times 70, do unto others as you would want them to do unto you....

no matter what lack of respect the other person gives you

nice sentiments, have you expressed those to the rioters in Berkley?

Forum List

Back