Is tolerance and respect a two way street?

Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?
Laws are for thee.....not for me.

Why be tolerant of what you believe is wrong?
Because when Conservative say LBGTQWXYZ is wrong, you libfucks call US names. When we say Obama the Commie is wrong about trying to fundamentally transform America, you call US names. Now I am calling you a name, for you are a fucking hypocrite....

"libfucks"?

what did you do, only go to school up to 5th grade and not get into real vocabulary?

or are you just too stupid to articulate in English?

never mind... we know the answer

Another whitey whine, oh it is so horrible how you all have been treated. Oh those bad lefties are not respecting me. Life is too complicated for the right wing American. Check out who is targeted by hate crimes sometime.

Make America white again: Opinion | The Policies of White Resentment

How can someone as white as you are, be so intolerant of white people?

Isn't that like dividing by zero or something?

Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?

you've probably never been around anyone who wasn't white and christian.

I've never had a problem with my neighbors whether they're muslim, or christian or black or jewish. most of the Russians are pretty ok, too although some of them are nasty as all get out.

see... that's what you learn when you don't surround yourself only with people just like you.

and maybe if you weren't busy calling all Muslims terrorists, they'd be nicer to people like you too.
you've probably never been around anyone who wasn't white and Christian.
The racist speaks again... In todays America, where people of all colors walk, you libfucks still cant get away from talking about the color of the skin, not the content of the character. This is why we don't tolerate fucks like you libtards...

Well, God would probably say it does not matter, all he asks is that you show respect for others and you are the one who is always forgiving....whether the other person is or not, matters naught.

Turn your cheek, forgive 70 times 70, do unto others as you would want them to do unto you....

no matter what lack of respect the other person gives you

nice sentiments, have you expressed those to the rioters in Berkley?

nice deflect there, dude. you might want to try responding to what she said.

:cuckoo:

Another whitey whine, oh it is so horrible how you all have been treated. Oh those bad lefties are not respecting me. Life is too complicated for the right wing American. Check out who is targeted by hate crimes sometime.

he's not intolerant of white people.

he's intolerant of bigots.... you know, like you.

Because when Conservative say LBGTQWXYZ is wrong, you libfucks call US names. When we say Obama the Commie is wrong about trying to fundamentally transform America, you call US names. Now I am calling you a name, for you are a fucking hypocrite....

"libfucks"?

what did you do, only go to school up to 5th grade and not get into real vocabulary?

Instead of typing liberal fuckers, I used my term of endearment for you "Libfucks" as it saves on data space..

All dems would like from Republicans is REASON Be reasonable and we have a better chance of getting along and making America greater

the dems were invited to participate in the healthcare debate and refused to participate. Is that being reasonable?
No it's not reasonable but I'm sure it follows much unreasoning by Republicans 8 years under Obama and republicans were reasonable? The point is it's got to start somewhere and both parties must give an inch

So, lets ask:

Comments?

I've never had a problem with my neighbors whether they're muslim, or christian or black or jewish. most of the Russians are pretty ok, too although some of them are nasty as all get out.

see... that's what you learn when you don't surround yourself only with people just like you.

and maybe if you weren't busy calling all Muslims terrorists, they'd be nicer to people like you too.

you know nothing about me, but yet you make conclusions, very typical of the left.

for the record. I worked and lived in the mid east for years, I know the arab and muslim cultures much better than you ever will. I have gay and black, and Hispanic friends and relatives and love and respect all of them.

the point of the OP is to address the hypocrisy of the left who continually show intolerance and disrespect while demanding that others practice it.

"libfucks"?

Hey now. I have a more than sufficient vocabulary and I thought "libfucks" was a decent descriptor. It beats "libtards" by a country mile. :biggrin:

No it is the self destruction attitudes the liberal fucks believe in. They hate all people, but their own the most, because their liberal teachers to hate themselves the most.

he's not intolerant of white people.

he's intolerant of bigots.... you know, like you.

A white person suffering from a self-imposed bigotry against white people? That's seriously fucked up. :lmao:

But then, I suppose there were Jews who supported Hitler and blacks who wanted to join the Klan.

All dems would like from Republicans is REASON Be reasonable and we have a better chance of getting along and making America greater

the dems were invited to participate in the healthcare debate and refused to participate. Is that being reasonable?
No it's not reasonable but I'm sure it follows much unreasoning by Republicans 8 years under Obama and republicans were reasonable? The point is it's got to start somewhere and both parties must give an inch

I guess you forgot what Obama said shortly after he was elected

"elections have consequences"
"we won"
"republicans can move to the back of the bus"

He started this shit and you dems backed him.

I agree that both sides need to forget their parties and do what is needed for the country. The dems need to accept that Trump won and Hillary lost.

I guess you forgot what Obama said shortly after he was elected

"elections have consequences"
"we won"
"republicans can move to the back of the bus"

He started this shit and you dems backed him.

I agree that both sides need to forget their parties and do what is needed for the country. The dems need to accept that Trump won and Hillary lost.

Turn your cheek, forgive 70 times 70, do unto others as you would want them to do unto you....

I see a problem with your theory ...... can you guess what it is ?

Here's a clue ....

Kate-Upton-Swimsuits-and-Bikinis-10.jpg

If I did unto her what I would have her do unto me, I'd be sent to prison. :D

Well, God would probably say it does not matter, all he asks is that you show respect for others and you are the one who is always forgiving....whether the other person is or not, matters naught.

nice sentiments, have you expressed those to the rioters in Berkley?
they are not mine, it is from He, who lives above....:D

I just try to follow His sentiments...

Take that little verse to Berkley and try and tell all your fellow progs that they should abide by that... see what happens.

Not a single liberal I know believes that. They're ALL shrill, intolerant, arrogant, mouthy people, ready to spit like a camel spewing their intolerance if you dare disagree with them.

So, lets ask:

Comments?

you know nothing about me, but yet you make conclusions, very typical of the left.

for the record. I worked and lived in the mid east for years, I know the arab and muslim cultures much better than you ever will. I have gay and black, and Hispanic friends and relatives and love and respect all of them.

the point of the OP is to address the hypocrisy of the left who continually show intolerance and disrespect while demanding that others practice it.

how much do you know about the people you insult on a daily basis?

I can only go by the things you say on the board. and the things you say on the board make you seem insular and hate-filled. just saying. if I'm wrong, I apologize. but that IS what happens when people make assumptions.

thing is, I didn't just work around a group of people for a year... I live around all kinds of people.

by people I insult on a daily basis do you mean bigots? people who think it's ok for someone to be president who is not competent and possibly not sane just because they think it spites the other side of the aisle? or is it the people who think they can take rights away from me and from my friends and who think it's ok for cops to shoot young black men for no reason? or are we talking about the people who so hate this country that they don't care what occurred in the trump campaign with Russia?

I feel the same way about those things as I feel about the kkk freak on the board who spends all day posting things that are more appropriate for stormfront as I do for people on the far left and far right who post anti-semitic garbage all day every day.

seriously... tell me where I'm wrong about those impressions (and you know the ones that don't apply to you because I made it clear who they are directed at?

and then answer this? does it matter what I have to say if anything I say gets ignored by someone who curses at me or calls me a "slut" for not being to the left of axilla the hun or who calls me, a very proud mom who very much wanted the child she had when she had him, a murderer because I don't want religious zealots taking away women's control over their own bodies?

Forum List

Back