Is tolerance and respect a two way street?

I don't see any tolerance posted from any side, I don't see any posts about what is going on with our government, every few days we have a scream fest over the latest talking points put out by both sides of the isle. What's going on with health care, education, the EPA, what key posts are being filled? and by who. what is our money being spent on. where are the budget cuts coming from, are they good cuts? who do they help. what about jobs. where has honesty gone.
You don't see what's going on because very little is There will be no answers from the moron in our WH because he's out running for election and doesn't know shit about what's going on And these AH's worship him

you are totally out of touch with reality eddie boy. The market is breaking records, unemployment is the lowest its been in years, companies are investing in the USA, North Korea was spanked, China is working with us, we are no longer wasting billions on a stupid Paris climate "accord" that did nothing but transfer OUR money to India and China.

Even with those accomplishments, trump is having trouble because he is threatening the establishment pukes in both parties by calling out their corruption and self serving incompetence.

And for the record, Hillary Clinton is a mentally disturbed criminal who should be behind bars.

I get it that you don't like Trump, but you make yourself look like an idiot with stupid statements like "doesn't know shit about whats going on.
RED and this was a continuation of obamas presidency???
ou are totally out of touch with reality eddie boy. The market is breaking records, unemployment is the lowest its been in years, companies are investing in the USA, N

no, it isn't.
did you give credit to obama red,as he had 75 straight months of 6 figure gains did you give him credit when markets were breaking records every day?.....so now can you tell me what trump has done to EXTEND Obama's gains??

Forum List

Back