Is Trump a traitor?

Does stating you will break the constitution make you a traitor?

• yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
I

Indofred

• upload_2016-1-9_5-35-47.jpeg
    The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...(Thanks wiki)

Given he wants to ban American Muslims from entering the US, he's going to break the constitution as soon as he does it, and is absolutely saying he intends to.
    Does that mean he's a traitor?

When asked if he was a traitor, Trump replied, "I will be the best traitor, it will make your head spin. Believe me. I'm really rich, so I can be a bigger and better traitor than anyone has ever been. Those other traitors are losers."

When asked if he was a traitor, Trump replied, "I will be the best traitor, it will make your head spin. Believe me. I'm really rich, so I can be a bigger and better traitor than anyone has ever been. Those other traitors are losers."

He'll have a really high bar to reach to beat Obama as the best traitor.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...(Thanks wiki)

Given he wants to ban American Muslims from entering the US, he's going to break the constitution as soon as he does it, and is absolutely saying he intends to.

No- Trump is a Birther- which is close to being a Traitor- but not quite.

What a load of question begging. No he is not a traitor, because unlike you claim, limiting immigration doesn't limit freedom of speech.

Let me ask you this, was Roosevelt a traitor for not letting all German immigrants in during the WW2? This is how ridiculously stupid your non-reasoning sounds. Perfectly regressive logic, in other words.

Does stating you will break the constitution make you a traitor?

Obama does it all the time and still claims to be President, so I guess not.

What the hell does migrating to a country have to do with free speech? Send them assholes a bull horn and let them shout.
SCREW EM.

What the hell does migrating to a country have to do with free speech? Send them assholes a bull horn and let them shout.
SCREW EM.
And here we see that famous right wing compassion.

Refugees fleeing certain death at the hands of maniacs are "them assholes".

SCREW EM.

Just checking if I got this straight.

You just called muslims "maniacs"?

And now want those maniacs in your country? Perfect plan...

There is a difference between an IMMIGRANT and a REFUGEE...

SCREW EM.

----------------------------------- better them than my people G5000 !! Let the men go back to 'syria' to fight for their homeland and send the women and widdle babies to Freds place in 'indonesia' where they will fit right in !!

Last edited:

SCREW EM.

Just checking if I got this straight.

You just called muslims "maniacs"?

And now want those maniacs in your country? Perfect plan...
I called ISIS and Assad maniacs.

Here. Let me help your simple mind grasp it: The Muslim refugees fleeing certain death at the hands of the maniacs like Assad and ISIS are "them assholes", according to the compassionate right wingers.

w20wwh.jpg

"Send them assholes a bull horn and let them shout."

kid wouldn't have drowned if he had stayed in the desert , desert is pretty dry all the time G5000 , blame the kids parents I guess !!

w20wwh.jpg

"Send them assholes a bull horn and let them shout."

Why are you not going and helping this person? Where is your help?

Oh... "I would have to help" "No way..."

For the record 10x more immigrants can be helped by sending them help rather than immigrating them to first world countries... turning the 1st world countries into a 3rd world hell holes in the process. Where are you going to escape then?

SCREW EM.

Fleeing death...to be free to rape....yeah that's the ticket!

Forum List

Back