Is Trump Bonkers

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
my guess is the man is sick
Trump Claims The Intelligence Community Is Building A Phony Case Against Russia
By Sean Colarossi on Tue, Jan 3rd, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Once again, the man who will lead the country and its intelligence community is taking a stand for Russia and against the United States.

think that he may be standing against mrobamas inteligence agencies , mrobamas conclusions , policies and people like john brennan and others like him Eddie .

think that he may be standing against mrobamas inteligence agencies , mrobamas conclusions , policies and people like john brennan and others like him Eddie .
Agencies are all non political lifers I thought at least most How can any soon to be president takes a stand against our intelligence people?

obama is building a phony case against Russia. He is twisting and threatening the intelligence community they respond with a resounding, maybe.

mrobama? Oh, you mean the street punk living in our White House.
Hopefully your chump ah will duplicate 15,000,000 jobs and a DOW triple How much lower will he get that 4.6? unemployed?

obama is building a phony case against Russia. He is twisting and threatening the intelligence community they respond with a resounding, maybe.
and you know it's phony ?? You're smarter than 17 agencies that say it's Russia ?

Trump Gives Intelligence Agencies Their Daily Briefing

Trump Gives Intelligence Agencies Their Daily Briefing

NEW YORK—Sitting down with top officials from the CIA, FBI, and Defense Intelligence Agency in a Trump Tower conference room, President-elect Donald Trump reportedly gave U.S. intelligence agencies their daily briefing Tuesday morning. “With the inauguration just weeks away, the president-elect held a meeting today to bring leaders of the intelligence community up to speed on critical information that will affect his diplomatic and defense decisions as the nation’s commander-in-chief,” said Reince Priebus, Trump’s chief of staff, noting that the president-elect was planning to give briefings to intelligence officials every morning during his presidency in order to keep them closely apprised of the greatest areas of concern and latest threats to the nation. “There’s a considerable amount of secret and highly sensitive intel about military operations and diplomatic affairs that only Mr. Trump has the expertise to provide, and it’s imperative that he convey these findings to our nation’s intelligence directors. This is an invaluable service provided by Mr. Trump, and these meetings will be as frequent and as thorough as necessary to ensure the urgent information that Mr. Trump has gathered reaches those in our intelligence community.” Priebus added that the specifics covered during the briefings would be kept classified, as much of it would be incredibly shocking to the American populace.

There are two kinds of people in America right now. People who see this as satire that takes a swipe at Trump /\/\/\

And then there are Trump supporters. Who either think this is real news, or think it's complimentary of Trump.

Agencies are all non political lifers I thought at least most How can any soon to be president takes a stand against our intelligence people?
------------------------------------------------ its easy if you know mrobamas reputation then you know who mrobama appoints . john brennan for example has a reputation that most [real] Americans would reject . President Trump certainly knows mrobamas appointed boys and girls so he knows whether he should trust their information or not trust their information Eddie .

---------------------------------------- sure , they all work for a paycheck and they all need their paychecks !!

------------------------------------------------ its easy if you know mrobamas reputation then you know who mrobama appoints . john brennan for example has a reputation that most [real] Americans would reject . President Trump certainly knows mrobamas appointed boys and girls so he knows whether he should trust their information or not trust their information Eddie .
I've seen his cabinet It makes me wonder if he's lost his senses

-------------------------------------------------------------- i think that john brennan , head of the 'cia' was appointed by mrobama Eddie .

No, dumbass. He can spot a scam when he sees one.
If only his supporters could.

Trump's billionaire cabinet could be the wealthiest administration ever
----------------------------------------------- good , doesn't matter to me as billionaires are succesful people . I trust them more then i trust anyone associated with mrobama Fenton !!
You mean you get on your knees and lick their boots after cleaning their house.

No, dumbass. He can spot a scam when he sees one.
If only his supporters could.

Trump's billionaire cabinet could be the wealthiest administration ever
----------------------------------------------- good , doesn't matter to me as billionaires are succesful people . I trust them more then i trust anyone associated with mrobama Fenton !!

It's still Goldman Sachs, Wall Street, and recycled swamp rats rube, they all come out from under the same pile regardless of who you vote for. This societal trajectory is a half century on now, and utterly bipartisan. You should learn to trust yourself and your fellow citizens. No 1%er is coming to save you.

Forum List

Back