🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump getting burnt out ??

I agree that the pandemic has Trump out of his comfort zone. Circumstances are beyond his control and he's not used to that.
After therapies and vaccines are available, and things return to near normal, Trump should be in his element again.

I know actually he must be kicking himself for disbanding the CDC team in China and ignoring months of warnings...

But you know he said it is just going to disappear again last week... The magic act doesn't seem to work...
The science is spotty too. The study that said the summer heat would stop the virus was simply wrong. It was supposed to return in the fall like the seasonal flu.
Tell me you don't think that the virus was "weaponized" by the Chinese.

There was no study; he just opined about it; just like his promise of a miracle.
Don't you google the answer before spouting garbage?
When the virus is exposed to sunlight, in addition to temperatures above 75 degrees with a humidity of about 80%, it can die in minutes.

Sure hope that's correct. Down here in Florida humidity is more than 80 percent in fact today its 89 and the temp is in the 90's. Hope that kills the virus in my state.

I agree that the pandemic has Trump out of his comfort zone. Circumstances are beyond his control and he's not used to that. After therapies and vaccines are available, and things return to near normal, Trump should be in his element again.
That's not likely to happen until after the election, so he's going to have to watch from the golf course. Of course, that IS his element, so you're right there.
Biden's element is hiding in his basement. Good luck promoting senile Joe for President.
Doesn't matter where Joe is. Trump's doing all the campaigning for him.
Yeah, OK. We'll see. Remember 2016? The democrats could not lose. No way Trump could get to 270 EC votes. H had a 95% probability of winning.....

I don't recall anyone ever saying either of those things. I DO recall Trump crowing that these were the predictions, but no one on the left said anything of the kind. Trump won the election with fewer votes than Mitt Romney received in losing to Barack Obama, so crowing about his overcoming the pollsters is just hyperbole.

But keep believing Trump is going to turn this around while he ignores 2 million sick Americans, the 50 million unemployed, the tens of thousand who are dying. By October, 12 million people will be evicted, or on the verge of eviction, and more than 200,000 will have died.

This election is a referendum on Trump's record. No matter how hard he tries to deflect to Biden's record or his competence, it will always come back to whether or not people believe and trust Donald Trump. Only an idiot would vote for 4 more years of incompetence, chaos and catastrophe.

And nobody is going to forget Trump's refusal to call Putin on the bounties he put on American troops - least of all the troops or the families.

Every decision Donald Trump has made, is the wrong one. Everything he's tried to "fix", he's made worse. Are YOU better off right now than you were before Trump was elected? That's the ONLY question people are going to ask themselves before they vote. Unless you're a billionaire, the answer is "No". They're the only people who have benefitted from Trump's policies.

I agree that the pandemic has Trump out of his comfort zone. Circumstances are beyond his control and he's not used to that.
After therapies and vaccines are available, and things return to near normal, Trump should be in his element again.

I know actually he must be kicking himself for disbanding the CDC team in China and ignoring months of warnings...

But you know he said it is just going to disappear again last week... The magic act doesn't seem to work...

LMAO He didn't ignore warnings. He tried to stop flights in from China and you Dem idiots called him a racist. Talk about imbeciles.

He's a businessman used to working long hours. You don't get to be a billionaire by being lazy. Unlike those wastes of space in DC He knows how to get shit done. I'll be voting for him in 2020.

Donald Trump has NEVER been a "businessman", and watching FOX until noon, and spending 3 days a week golfing isn't "working long hours". Trump has been a "part time" President, at best. Mary Trump's book said he barely worked at all when he was in New York.

7 business bankruptcies, 3000+ law suits, the majority of which are for failure to pay his subcontractors, the most for any American businessman. $1 billion in business losses in the 1980's - a record for any American businessman, and not in a good way - all covered by his father.

The perception Trump has managed to create around himself is vastly at odds with the cold realities of his track record. After a few early high-profile real estate wins that were largely funded by his family fortune, Trump’s business flops significantly outnumbered his successes. Trump Steak. Trump Airlines. Trump Vodka. Trump Mortgage. Trump Magazine. Trump University. All were debacles—characterized by disappointed customers, stiffed vendors, and confusion on the part of virtually everyone involved.

TRUMP FAILS AT EVERYTHING!!! There's another book out there entitled "Everything Trump Touches, Dies!".

https://www.amazon.ca/Everything-Trump-Touches-Dies-Republican/dp/1982103124&tag=

But Trump's biggest failure, is this clusterfuck of a Presidency.

Everything you wrote is backed up by court records.

Trump supporters will still deny he ever filed for bankruptcy.

They live in an alternate universe.

By the time all of that is in place, you won't have a country left. This is just more "magical thinking" on the part of Trump and his supporters, like "this will just disappear, like magic, when the weather gets warmer".

Pinning all of your hopes on something that won't even happen before the election is just idiocy, when you're doing nothing to stop the disease and the death in the interim. There's no guarantee that it will happen at all. Instead of doing everything possible to stop the spread of the virus saying that a cure or a vaccine is on the horizon, so lets do nothing, is so irresponsible and wrong that it's hard to fathom how anyone could endorse such idiocy.

Just the costs to the economy of having a million people sick, tens of thousands dying, and hospitals filled to capacity, more than offsets any benefit to the economy of re-opening.
You spout partisan lies with no proof. Ok, so they are your "opinions". We have "opinions" too. We'll see in November whose "opinions" are correct.

Its a fact that the blob has filed for bankruptcy several times. Right?
Its a fact that a federal court has found that he was using a charity for personal expenses. Right?

I agree that the pandemic has Trump out of his comfort zone. Circumstances are beyond his control and he's not used to that. After therapies and vaccines are available, and things return to near normal, Trump should be in his element again.
That's not likely to happen until after the election, so he's going to have to watch from the golf course. Of course, that IS his element, so you're right there.
Biden's element is hiding in his basement. Good luck promoting senile Joe for President.
Yeah, OK. We'll see. Remember 2016? The democrats could not lose. No way Trump could get to 270 EC votes. H had a 95% probability of winning.....

I don't recall anyone ever saying either of those things. I DO recall Trump crowing that these were the predictions, but no one on the left said anything of the kind. Trump won the election with fewer votes than Mitt Romney received in losing to Barack Obama, so crowing about his overcoming the pollsters is just hyperbole.

But keep believing Trump is going to turn this around while he ignores 2 million sick Americans, the 50 million unemployed, the tens of thousand who are dying. By October, 12 million people will be evicted, or on the verge of eviction, and more than 200,000 will have died.

This election is a referendum on Trump's record. No matter how hard he tries to deflect to Biden's record or his competence, it will always come back to whether or not people believe and trust Donald Trump. Only an idiot would vote for 4 more years of incompetence, chaos and catastrophe.

And nobody is going to forget Trump's refusal to call Putin on the bounties he put on American troops - least of all the troops or the families.

Every decision Donald Trump has made, is the wrong one. Everything he's tried to "fix", he's made worse. Are YOU better off right now than you were before Trump was elected? That's the ONLY question people are going to ask themselves before they vote. Unless you're a billionaire, the answer is "No". They're the only people who have benefitted from Trump's policies.

Incompetence, chaos and catastrophe??

Seems you forgot that before this Covid mess the economy was doing great, UE was the lowest its ben in 50 years and there were jobs all over this country.

Some catastrophe.

The catastrophe happened when China let that virus out into the world. You idiots called Trump a racist when he tries to stop incoming flight. What a pack of boobs you are. .

Biden hasn't accomplished anything in his 50 years in politics. He puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it. Hell the doofus outed himself on National television and didn't even know that's what he did. And a moron like you thinks he would be a good POTUS and be better than Trump??

You are one clueless Trump hating moron.

LMAO He didn't ignore warnings. He tried to stop flights in from China and you Dem idiots called him a racist. Talk about imbeciles.

He's a businessman used to working long hours. You don't get to be a billionaire by being lazy. Unlike those wastes of space in DC He knows how to get shit done. I'll be voting for him in 2020.

Donald Trump has NEVER been a "businessman", and watching FOX until noon, and spending 3 days a week golfing isn't "working long hours". Trump has been a "part time" President, at best. Mary Trump's book said he barely worked at all when he was in New York.

7 business bankruptcies, 3000+ law suits, the majority of which are for failure to pay his subcontractors, the most for any American businessman. $1 billion in business losses in the 1980's - a record for any American businessman, and not in a good way - all covered by his father.

The perception Trump has managed to create around himself is vastly at odds with the cold realities of his track record. After a few early high-profile real estate wins that were largely funded by his family fortune, Trump’s business flops significantly outnumbered his successes. Trump Steak. Trump Airlines. Trump Vodka. Trump Mortgage. Trump Magazine. Trump University. All were debacles—characterized by disappointed customers, stiffed vendors, and confusion on the part of virtually everyone involved.

TRUMP FAILS AT EVERYTHING!!! There's another book out there entitled "Everything Trump Touches, Dies!".

https://www.amazon.ca/Everything-Trump-Touches-Dies-Republican/dp/1982103124&tag=

By the time all of that is in place, you won't have a country left. This is just more "magical thinking" on the part of Trump and his supporters, like "this will just disappear, like magic, when the weather gets warmer".

Pinning all of your hopes on something that won't even happen before the election is just idiocy, when you're doing nothing to stop the disease and the death in the interim. There's no guarantee that it will happen at all. Instead of doing everything possible to stop the spread of the virus saying that a cure or a vaccine is on the horizon, so lets do nothing, is so irresponsible and wrong that it's hard to fathom how anyone could endorse such idiocy.

Just the costs to the economy of having a million people sick, tens of thousands dying, and hospitals filled to capacity, more than offsets any benefit to the economy of re-opening.
You spout partisan lies with no proof. Ok, so they are your "opinions". We have "opinions" too. We'll see in November whose "opinions" are correct.

Its a fact that a federal court has found that he was using a charity for personal expenses. Right?

Loads of businessmen file for bankruptcy all over the world. Oh and he's not a blob. Guess you haven't seen him lately. Looks pretty damned good.

Carry on clueless.

7/28/2020, America: 342 800 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (148 011), Brazil (87 618), Mexico (44 022), Peru (18 418) and Chile (9 187).

We can thank Biden's Chicom Buddies for that.

The Obama/Biden administration gave away the store to the Chinese and they re-payed us with an infection that did tremendous damage to our economy.

However, Hunter Biden made out pretty good. The Chinese gave him a billion dollar investment and Papa was pleased.

The other guy that made out pretty good was Hunter Biden's cocaine supplier. Just think how rich he is with his best customer being a billionaire.

/——/ As soon as Dementia Joe remembers what office he’s running for, he’ll debate Trump and we can see for ourselves.

I'm going to enjoy seeing Trump called on his lies in real time, just like Chris Wallace did. Trump was the one who look confused, disoriented, and he started babbling incoherently.

Or being forced to defend his record. This isn't 2016. Trump didn't have a record then, and nobody called him on his lies, of which there were many. Now, all of America knows that Trump is the REAL criminal, and that he doesn't give a rat's ass about the 200,000 Americans he's killed, or the 4 million who got sick.

/——/ As soon as Dementia Joe remembers what office he’s running for, he’ll debate Trump and we can see for ourselves.

I'm going to enjoy seeing Trump called on his lies in real time, just like Chris Wallace did. Trump was the one who look confused, disoriented, and he started babbling incoherently.

Or being forced to defend his record. This isn't 2016. Trump didn't have a record then, and nobody called him on his lies, of which there were many. Now, all of America knows that Trump is the REAL criminal, and that he doesn't give a rat's ass about the 200,000 Americans he's killed, or the 4 million who got sick.

He killed??

How bout you blame those who are to blame.

The Chinese.

Trump tried to stop flights into this country and the dumbass Dems called him a racist. How bout you put the blame where it belongs you POS. Right on the Chinese and the Dem imbeciles in Congress.

The science is spotty too. The study that said the summer heat would stop the virus was simply wrong. It was supposed to return in the fall like the seasonal flu.

The virus generally ignores weather... Might have slight effects but nothing that seems significant... That was said at the start. The Seasonal Flu but an already strain on health systems today, that is why having two strains at the same time will cause problems.

Well let's look at the conspiracy theory. Have you any actual proof... The DNA has been studied of the virus and it doesn't trace back to any known strain in a lab. I will also point out that when you release a virus as a weapon you don't do it at home. Think about it.
China clearly "Weaponize" this... If they did they would have a vaccine. They don't and tried to rob UK's one...

Seriously just think a bit clearly. Now think how stupid that piece of information was. Now think, where did you hear that? who was saying this?
Now ask yourself what other information have you got from this source?

Dragonlady,

If I was preping Biden I would get a number of topics which there is full video statements from Trump where we know he will contradict himself in a debate.
Lead him into it. Catch him. But instead of a barking match. Just say 'Mr. President do you not remeber this?'
Then say (for example): 'Mr. Wallace was there the wind was blowing, don't you remember what you said, what do you think you said?'

Don't attack him, show concern, show pity. I have said in my job for years don't fight, show concern that is the real knife.

Do that a few times and post debate the News stations will be littered with him not able to remeber incidents that appeared on TV... You own the post debate TV... Trump would be humiliated and could possibly cancel the rest of the debates...

He not
After 4 yrs of 24/7 hate and lies against him ; I feel part of him has had enough of this job and life .
He rarely does rallies and he seems he wants to move on
I don’t see the passion or fire and I cannot blame him
America cannot be fixed after 8 yrs of the “ skinny demon king “
He's not doing rallies because they are killing people. I don't think he cares, but someone on staff finally got a clue.

Dragonlady,

If I was preping Biden I would get a number of topics which there is full video statements from Trump where we know he will contradict himself in a debate.
Lead him into it. Catch him. But instead of a barking match. Just say 'Mr. President do you not remeber this?'
Then say (for example): 'Mr. Wallace was there the wind was blowing, don't you remember what you said, what do you think you said?'

Don't attack him, show concern, show pity. I have said in my job for years don't fight, show concern that is the real knife.

Do that a few times and post debate the News stations will be littered with him not able to remeber incidents that appeared on TV... You own the post debate TV... Trump would be humiliated and could possibly cancel the rest of the debates...

Brilliant, now you know why you won't be prepping Biden. For every Trump video you find there are be at least three Biden videos...or haven't you been paying attention.

Yes, his mental illness is wearing down the orange sociopath slowly but surely and he is becoming more unhinged and dangerous by the second. He should quit now and let Pence carry the ball forward.

1. "You don't recall"?? watch the fucking video!
2. Trump won the biggest presidential upset in US history. His very first election.
3. Trump won an Electoral College landslide. The popular vote doesn't count, read the US Constitution, duh.
1595947240196.png

4. Biden is the dumbest candidate ever to run for president. They don't let him out of the basement to do interviews. Maybe Barr and Durham can get his wrinkley ass out of the basement with a subpoena or two?
5. Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles.

The virus generally ignores weather... Might have slight effects but nothing that seems significant... That was said at the start. The Seasonal Flu but an already strain on health systems today, that is why having two strains at the same time will cause problems.

Well let's look at the conspiracy theory. Have you any actual proof... The DNA has been studied of the virus and it doesn't trace back to any known strain in a lab. I will also point out that when you release a virus as a weapon you don't do it at home. Think about it.
China clearly "Weaponize" this... If they did they would have a vaccine. They don't and tried to rob UK's one...

Seriously just think a bit clearly. Now think how stupid that piece of information was. Now think, where did you hear that? who was saying this?
Now ask yourself what other information have you got from this source?
I know that the "experts" already said that the DNA was not "weaponized/engineered", but can we believe the "experts"?
I'm not going to give the Chinese a pass on duplicity. Tell me you trust the Chinese?
Then again, the US paid for the Chinese "research" into the bat viruses?! Tell me that was a good use of taxpayer dollars.

He killed??

How bout you blame those who are to blame.

The Chinese.

Trump tried to stop flights into this country and the dumbass Dems called him a racist. How bout you put the blame where it belongs you POS. Right on the Chinese and the Dem imbeciles in Congress.

Trump tried to stop flights into this country and the dumbass Dems called him a racist.
Again WRONG.... You are just looking like a stupid fool now...

Please stop calling people names because you are WRONG...

I know this might be a shock to your world but Trump lies....

Loads of businessmen file for bankruptcy all over the world. Oh and he's not a blob. Guess you haven't seen him lately. Looks pretty damned good.

Carry on clueless.

No American businessman in history has ever put 7 multi-million dollar companies into bankruptcy. It's generally conceded that ONE bankruptcy can happen. TWO bankruptcies, and people begin to doubt your business expertize. American banks stopped lending ANY money to Trump or his schemes, after 4 bankruptcies and they still won't lend to him.

Even worse for Trump - all of his bankruptcies came during economic booms. His last bankruptcy - the Trump Hotel in Toronto - came in 2016. He blamed the Puerto Rican government for the bankruptcy of his resort on that Island, and his reaction to Hurricane Maria was his revenge on that government. He stiffed the people of Puerto Rico for $30 million dollars the government paid to install infrastructure and services to his resort. Think of what those poor people.

Yesterday Trump shared 14 tweets on the benefits of hydroxychloroquine, attacks on Tony Faucci, and a viral video saying the pandemic is a hoax and lock downs and face masks aren't needed. Twitter removed many of them with the warning that all misinformation regarding the pandemic would be deleted and further warned of the risks of hydroxychloroquine.

It's shit like this that voters will remember when they cast their votes. The lies, the deaths, and Trump's lack of concern. But hey, it's only the elderly, and racial minorities who are dying. It's not like these people matter.

Forum List

Back