Is Trump Going To Beat The Republican Party Into Submission?

I knew you wouldn't read the links I provided.

I knew it.

There's that willful blindness in Trumptards of which I often speak.

Sad.
Your links prove nothing other than prove your blind hatred and simpering worship of this brain dead POTUS.

More like he sucked their nuts.
Yes, I understand it is critical for you not to read any of the links I provided you because you are mentally ill. You will not look at the facts staring you in the face.

Too bad.

You are just a parroting bot now. I'm not wasting any more time on you.

You didn't read the link did you, simp?
Your picture is very carefully framed and only looks at "goods only".

When you look at goods and services, you can see quite plainly that the trade deficit exploded under Trump.

That's the chart I provided you.

Here's the link, bot: China Trade Balance 1960-2022.

• China trade balance for 2021 was $458.93B, a 25.34% increase from 2020.
  • China trade balance for 2020 was $366.14B, a 175.74% increase from 2019.
  • China trade balance for 2019 was $132.79B, a 45.14% increase from 2018.
  • China trade balance for 2018 was $91.49B, a 57.59% decline from 2017.

Yes, I understand it is critical for you not to read any of the links I provided you because you are mentally ill. You will not look at the facts staring you in the face.

Too bad.

You are just a parroting bot now. I'm not wasting any more time on you.
Fuck off juvenile asshole.

Last edited:

U.S. Commerce Secretary Raimondo doubles down on Biden plan to restrict American companies, and citizens, from helping China make semiconductor chips​

U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo doubled down on the Biden administration’s controversial plan to ban U.S. companies, and citizens, from helping China manufacture advanced semiconductor chips, saying: “We have to protect the American people against China. Period. Full stop.”

[snip]

U.S. chipmakers will have to obtain a license from the Commerce Department to export certain chips that can be used in modern weapons systems. Commerce also issued license restrictions barring U.S. citizens from working for China’s chip manufacturing industry, putting their U.S. citizenship at risk.

Raimondo says the new rule is “necessary” despite denying some revenue to some U.S. companies.”

Your picture is very carefully framed and only looks at "goods only".

When you look at goods and services, you can see quite plainly that the trade deficit exploded under Trump.

That's the chart I provided you.

Here's the link, bot: China Trade Balance 1960-2022.

• China trade balance for 2021 was $458.93B, a 25.34% increase from 2020.
  • China trade balance for 2020 was $366.14B, a 175.74% increase from 2019.
  • China trade balance for 2019 was $132.79B, a 45.14% increase from 2018.
  • China trade balance for 2018 was $91.49B, a 57.59% decline from 2017.
Yeah, don't believe your eyes, believe what I tell you you see. Screw yourself.

Ain't it a bitch when reality smashes one of your delusions to smithereens? :auiqs.jpg:

You have to wonder how mentally ill a person has to be to keep going back to the same propagandists who keep lying to them.

Computer chip ban signals new era as Biden and Xi meet​

The Biden administration’s move to block exports of advanced computer chips to China is signaling a new phase in relations between the globe’s two largest economies — one in which trade matters less than an increasingly heated competition to be the world’s leading technological and military power.

The aggressive move, announced last month, will help set the tone for President Joe Biden’s upcoming meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Asia.
It’s evidence of Biden’s determination to “manage” the U.S. competition with China, whose officials were quick to condemn the export ban.

China lashes out at latest U.S. export controls on chips​

China on Saturday criticized the latest U.S. decision to tighten export controls that would make it harder for China to obtain and manufacture advanced computing chips, calling it a violation of international economic and trade rules that will “isolate and backfire” on the U.S.

“Out of the need to maintain its sci-tech hegemony, the U.S. abuses export control measures to maliciously block and suppress Chinese companies,” said Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning.

Forum List

Back