Is Trump Suffering from Dementia, or Stupidity? Neither is Good

In Confusing Moment, Trump Claims Dems Will Dismantle Obamacare If They Win

Seemingly forgetting the Democrats’ exhaustive battle to prevent the Republicans from dismantling Obamacare earlier this year, President Donald Trump said Monday night that Democrats would “obliterate” President Barack Obama’s signature legislation should they triumph on Tuesday.

“The Democrat plan would obliterate Obamacare,” Trump claimed.

His next comments were even weirder. He followed up the bizarre statement with an assertion of his own party’s intent to repeal Obamacare, going on indecipherable tangents about Democrats’ desire to get rid of Medicare and recounting the late Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) “no” vote on the attempted Obamacare repeal earlier this year.

His comments make little sense, and some are speculating that he meant to claim that Democrats want to get rid of Medicare, not Obamacare. Trump has long said (baselessly) that Democrats aim to end Medicare if they gain power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW :08621:

Watch the second video in the link!!! :21:

Trump is having some MAJOR ISSUES here folks; he is either
(1) Suffering from DEMENTIA
(2) Stupid
(3) Can NOT keep his own LIES straight
(4) ALL of the above :19:

This guy is a buffoon :9:

LOL! He's not good with a teleprompter being semi-illiterate as you can see every day on his Twitter feed.
I suspect he's a bit tired from the campaign trail.
I don't think he's suffering from dementia.
But I do think he's suffering from chronic dishonesty syndrome coupled with pathological profundo disease.

Sounds like he was talking about “Medicare for all” the single payer system that many progressives are running on.
And it wouldn't be the first time...remember, he pulled that lie out of his ass for the 2016 election, too.
What lie are you talking about? There’s so many from Trump it’s easy to lose track
"Healthcare for all"
That’s not a lie, I hear several democratic candidates running on that.

Like who?

Sounds like he was talking about “Medicare for all” the single payer system that many progressives are running on.
And it wouldn't be the first time...remember, he pulled that lie out of his ass for the 2016 election, too.
I've lost track of Drumpfs lies. I literally shut off every time I hear his name mentioned on TV or the sound of his voice.

Yikes, then you must have missed that unemployment is way down, consumer confidence is way up, wages are moving up and liberals are still throwing a fit.
Well unemployment was going down under Obama so I knew it would take about 2 years for Drumpfs economic policies to kick in. Now we get to see what his policies will do. :rolleyes:

What lie are you talking about? There’s so many from Trump it’s easy to lose track
"Healthcare for all"
Trump ran on it. And it was a lie.

I've lost track of Drumpfs lies. I literally shut off every time I hear his name mentioned on TV or the sound of his voice.

Yikes, then you must have missed that unemployment is way down, consumer confidence is way up, wages are moving up and liberals are still throwing a fit.

Yes, everyone is grateful that Trump has continued the upward economic swing that Obama started.
But if he's left to stay in the White House he will fuck it up just like he did all of his businesses, resulting in six bankruptcy filings.
He blew through $413M in money from his Daddy and ended up posting almost one trillion dollars in losses in his mid-1990s tax returns.
We really need to get him the fuck outta' D.C.

then you must have missed that unemployment is way down

More than a million more people found work in Obama's last two years in office, than in Trump's first 2 years [almost] in office.....But the Trump cult members never liked facts.

Yes, everyone is grateful that Trump has continued the upward economic swing that Obama started.
But if he's left to stay in the White House he will fuck it up just like he did all of his businesses, resulting in six bankruptcy filings.
He blew through $413M in money from his Daddy and ended up posting almost one trillion dollars in losses in his mid-1990s tax returns.

No doubt you have a link?

In Confusing Moment, Trump Claims Dems Will Dismantle Obamacare If They Win

Seemingly forgetting the Democrats’ exhaustive battle to prevent the Republicans from dismantling Obamacare earlier this year, President Donald Trump said Monday night that Democrats would “obliterate” President Barack Obama’s signature legislation should they triumph on Tuesday.

“The Democrat plan would obliterate Obamacare,” Trump claimed.

His next comments were even weirder. He followed up the bizarre statement with an assertion of his own party’s intent to repeal Obamacare, going on indecipherable tangents about Democrats’ desire to get rid of Medicare and recounting the late Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) “no” vote on the attempted Obamacare repeal earlier this year.

His comments make little sense, and some are speculating that he meant to claim that Democrats want to get rid of Medicare, not Obamacare. Trump has long said (baselessly) that Democrats aim to end Medicare if they gain power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW :08621:

Watch the second video in the link!!! :21:

Trump is having some MAJOR ISSUES here folks; he is either
(1) Suffering from DEMENTIA
(2) Stupid
(3) Can NOT keep his own LIES straight
(4) ALL of the above :19:

This guy is a buffoon :9:

Buffoon doesn't even come close. Sadly his base is worse.

Oh absolutely.

""""The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show."""""

This 11-page exposé of the Trump family real estate deals, NY state tax returns and filings was overshadowed by the Kavanaugh hearings.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Took me a couple of runs through the article to assimilate all the data included as over 100,000 documents were analyzed over the last 2 years in order to produce the article.

Trump has kept his mouth shut about the article because HE KNOWS HE CAN'T SUE THEM since it's the truth!
But this is ONE reason he's campaigning so hard to keep control of Congress. This shit is going to come back on him from the Dems if they take the House.

Last edited:
"Healthcare for all"

Like who?
Many Dems are running on it. Do a google search and see for yourself

Single-payer is a winner in critical Democratic primaries

Oh absolutely.

""""The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show."""""

This 11-page exposé of the Trump family real estate deals, NY state tax returns and filings was overshadowed by the Kavanaugh hearings.

Took me a couple of runs through the article to assimilate all the data included as over 100,000 documents were analyzed over the last 2 years in order to produce the article.

Trump has kept his mouth shut about the article because HE KNOWS HE CAN'T SUE THEM since it's the truth!
But this is ONE reason he's campaigning so hard to keep control of Congress. This shit is going to come back on him from the Dems if they take the House.

Hmmm...the article bases opinion on todays dollars, yet uses taxes based on that time period. Just a wild guess but I would like to think the IRS did their job properly back then....dumbass.

"Healthcare for all"
Trump ran on it. And it was a lie.
Trump didn’t run on single payer, he ran on repeal and replace which he completely failed at and now is messing up healthcare by trying to dismantle the ACA one piece at a time.

Oh absolutely.

Hmmm...the article bases opinion on todays dollars, yet uses taxes based on that time period. Just a wild guess but I would like to think the IRS did their job properly back then....dumbass.
And that's fine...that doesn't mean they would necessarily have caught this scam by the trumps. You see, the scam was specifically designed to skirt the tax laws.

Trump didn’t run on single payer, he ran on repeal and replace
Right, haha. He was going to replace it with insurance for all that was both cheaper and better, as i recall.

Of course he failed, anyone would fail at that. He is a lying fool.

Oh absolutely.

And that's fine...that doesn't mean they would necessarily have caught this scam by the trumps. You see, the scam was specifically designed to skirt the tax laws.

Which is fine? The bogus numbers or trying to say the IRS was incompetent?

Forum List

Back