Is Twitter burning the Evidence? you know they are

A sudden increase in the followers of conservative accounts and drop in the followers of progressive accounts.
They can try to erase it but once Musk has his own Trusted Tech geeks in to the main frame they will find the tracks of what was done.
The only way to completely erase that evidence is to actually go into the machines and physically remove the very expensive CPU's and memory hardware. That would lead to property damage convictions so they will do their best to electronically alter the evidence. Problem with that is the erasure itself will leave footprints.

JO

Last edited:
To this day I am still shadow banned on Facebook.
If I post an image, people can only see it if they go to my page. They do not appear in their feed. I can make a text post, and it does. But no images.
Why?

I posted this about a year ago...

barney.jpg

And from that day forward no one sees images I post.
So I stopped using it. And yes I have tested it since, and yes it was still being blocked.

I can't say that I really care.....Everybody knows what they did and while it might not be right it's not criminal as far as I know.....So far.

Who knows what with Tater's KGB-Lite starting to spin-up.
It may be easy for you to not care... but you can't disregard that for MANY people 30 and under... social media is the ONLY source they look at. And when those sources are very much censoring out one side or the other, that is a serious thing.
If FB or Twitter were censoring liberals... the media would be in full armor mode - going crazy about it.
It is a BIG problem. The last election is a terrific example of it. The nation elected a senile old man who can't even put two sentences together without misspeaking or getting confused. Why do you think that is?
Easy. The left media and social media worked very hard to paint Trump as a demonic being, while not even trying to hide the fact they were censoring out stories/posts on social media that were for Trump or against Biden.

It may be easy for you to not care... but you can't disregard that for MANY people 30 and under... social media is the ONLY source they look at. And when those sources are very much censoring out one side or the other, that is a serious thing.
If FB or Twitter were censoring liberals... the media would be in full armor mode - going crazy about it.
It is a BIG problem. The last election is a terrific example of it. The nation elected a senile old man who can't even put two sentences together without misspeaking or getting confused. Why do you think that is?
Easy. The left media and social media worked very hard to paint Trump as a demonic being, while not even trying to hide the fact they were censoring out stories/posts on social media that were for Trump or against Biden.

I'll tell you straight-up.....The current crop of young adults have the info of the ages right at their fingertips that they can both avail themselves of and learn from but yet they are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

So no, it matters not a fig.

They can try to erase it but once Musk has his own Trusted Tech geeks in to the main frame they will find the tracks of what was done.
The only way to completely erase that evidence is to actually go into the machines and physically remove the very expensive CPU's and memory hardware. That would lead to property damage convictions so they will do their best to electronically alter the evidence. Problem with that is the erasure itself will leave footprints.

JO
'zactly what I was thinking....Good catch.

I'll tell you straight-up.....The current crop of young adults have the info of the ages right at their fingertips that they can both avail themselves of and learn from but yet they are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

So no, it matters not a fig.
They are no less dumb than we were at their age.
The difference is, when we were their age (well at least for me, I am 57) there was no massive misinformation machine constantly and carefully editing what we saw. When I was their age guys like Sam Donaldson was the Chief White House correspondent...sure he was left leaning, but he was probably the last tough journalist in his position.
What did these guys get? Guys like Jim Acosta. Whose only job was OBVIOUSLY to piss off Trump and keep him off topic. Of course it worked extremely well because Trump's ego didn't allow him to realize he was constantly being played.

Point is. 20 somethings have their information censored and controlled like never before.
It's a problem.

How is what FB, Twitter, and other media did in covering up things like Hunter's laptop different then what Roger Stone did that liberals claimed was an illegal in-kind political contribution?

What did these guys get? Guys like Jim Acosta. Whose only job was OBVIOUSLY to piss off Trump and keep him off topic. Of course it worked extremely well because Trump's ego didn't allow him to realize he was constantly being played.
I think he ended up realizing it, hence no more of the pressers in the blue room were replaced by the impromptu Q&As outdoors, where nobody could see the grandstanding media hacks.

Took longer than it should have, but it's safe to say he did wise up.

The left has to cheat, they have to resort to these types of tactics in order to win, in order to make themselves look good. The figures don't lie. They are not as popular as they would have us all believe.

Because the only reason right-wingers remained miserable on Gettr, Parler, Gab, Truth social -- despite all of their claims that these platforms were gonna be the end of Twitter and bastions of free speech...

Even tho, on Truth social right now -- you can't make any negative comments about Trump -- because of how pro-free speech they are....

They all still wanted to come back to Twitter because -- there aren't many liberals, gays, blacks, etc on Gab for them to troll..

When these morons whine about free speech, what they really want is to be able to call gay people "f*gs" without consequences.....

In other words, no one really gives a fuck about those other platforms which is why Elon didn't offer to buy any of them or create one of his own

Because the only reason right-wingers remained miserable on Gettr, Parler, Gab, Truth social -- despite all of their claims that these platforms were gonna be the end of Twitter and bastions of free speech...

Even tho, on Truth social right now -- you can't make any negative comments about Trump -- because of how pro-free speech they are....

They all still wanted to come back to Twitter because -- there aren't many liberals, gays, blacks, etc on Gab for them to troll..

When these morons whine about free speech, what they really want is to be able to call gay people "f*gs" without consequences.....

In other words, no one really gives a fuck about those other platforms which is why Elon didn't offer to buy any of them or create one of his own
Heh heh.....and there you have it. You probably nailed the main motivation for 90% of internet forum participants in a nutshell.
Hate to admit it but I think you're probably right about why people participate. They're looking for a good fight.
Truth Social? Have to have an apple machine to get on .... I hate Apple....so Until they branch out to Android and Windows I'll never find out what the place even looks like let alone join.

LOL

JO

They are no less dumb than we were at their age.
The difference is, when we were their age (well at least for me, I am 57) there was no massive misinformation machine constantly and carefully editing what we saw. When I was their age guys like Sam Donaldson was the Chief White House correspondent...sure he was left leaning, but he was probably the last tough journalist in his position.

Point is. 20 somethings have their information censored and controlled like never before.
It's a problem.

I suppose we all went through the young and stupid stage at one point or another. But today's stupid is deeper and more deadly than ever.
Before it was just a matter of picking up the books and the newspapers. Now you can't even access the information. I dunno.... I see this current lack of intellectual energy are far more pervasive than when we were kids.

JO

Musk always has something up his sleeve. Sure he is coming into this as an ideologue of sorts but there's no way you're gonna tell me he doesn't have something else big lined up that is going to make everybody jump when they hear about it. Just like he doesn't care who buys a Tesla as long as the money is green he is not going to care about who uses twitter as long as it fits into his long term profit. I'm telling you the purchase of the company is only a small part of what is coming.... I'll bet my hat on it and considering the fact that I have an enormous head...that's saying something. :)

JO

I suppose we all went through the young and stupid stage at one point or another. But today's stupid is deeper and more deadly than ever.
Before it was just a matter of picking up the books and the newspapers. Now you can't even access the information. I dunno.... I see this current lack of intellectual energy are far more pervasive than when we were kids.

JO
No doubt.
Let's take 1983 when I graduated high school.
Why was I patriotic towards America? Why did I have the opinion that America was overall very good for the world?
Magic? Just because?
No. Because of what I saw around me, what my parents and relatives said... what I saw on TV. Movies etc.
That is how ALL young kids form their opinions.
NOW LOOK AT TODAY.
They are forming their opinions based on the same things. But what they see IS VERY DIFFERENT.
Movies certainly do not portray America as awesome. Social media they use, is the opposite. They are bombarded with America is racist/sexist, and starts wars and is overall - bad for the world.
They watch Colbert, Stewart and Maher who practically lambaste all things America every fucking day. THIS IS WHAT THEY SEE.
So it isn't a state of being dumb. It is the same process that teaches youth all over the world. And the American media is dead set on turning Americans against their own country.
It is working flawlessly.

No doubt.
Let's take 1983 when I graduated high school.
Why was I patriotic towards America? Why did I have the opinion that America was overall very good for the world?
Magic? Just because?
No. Because of what I saw around me, what my parents and relatives said... what I saw on TV. Movies etc.
That is how ALL young kids form their opinions.
NOW LOOK AT TODAY.
They are forming their opinions based on the same things. But what they see IS VERY DIFFERENT.
Movies certainly do not portray America as awesome. Social media they use, is the opposite. They are bombarded with America is racist/sexist, and starts wars and is overall - bad for the world.
They watch Colbert, Stewart and Maher who practically lambaste all things America every fucking day. THIS IS WHAT THEY SEE.
So it isn't a state of being dumb. It is the same process that teaches youth all over the world. And the American media is dead set on turning Americans against their own country.
It is working flawlessly.

sigh.....yes.

JO

Forum List

Back