Is Voicing A Goal Of Burning A US Flag On Olympic Podium Valid Reason To Deny Transgender Athlete Spot On US Olympic Team?

“Anyone who thinks that I don't care about the United States is sorely mistaken," Wolfe told Fox News. "One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it's not all of the bad things that we're known for. I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country and I'm not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad. As a citizen who wants to be proud of my home country, I'm sure as hell not going to let it take hold here."

She sounds awesome! I hope she wins gold.

WYEHO?

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium''
ON THE WORLD STAGE

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium'

"BMX Freestyle rider Chelsea Wolfe, who qualified as an alternate to represent the U.S. at this year's summer Olympics in Tokyo, said last year that her goal was to win an Olympic medal "so I can burn a US flag on the podium."

"My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium. This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children," Wolfe wrote on Facebook on March 25, 2020,"

Do America-hating POSes like this have a 'RIGHT' to represent the country they hate at the Olympics?

I wouldn't be upset by it...as long as the transgender freak was wearing it when he/she burned it.

“Anyone who thinks that I don't care about the United States is sorely mistaken," Wolfe told Fox News. "One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it's not all of the bad things that we're known for. I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country and I'm not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad. As a citizen who wants to be proud of my home country, I'm sure as hell not going to let it take hold here."

She sounds awesome! I hope she wins gold.
She's a lying bitch / POS. NO ONE who loves their country wants to burn their flag, especially on the world stage / in front of the entire world!

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium''
ON THE WORLD STAGE

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium'

"BMX Freestyle rider Chelsea Wolfe, who qualified as an alternate to represent the U.S. at this year's summer Olympics in Tokyo, said last year that her goal was to win an Olympic medal "so I can burn a US flag on the podium."

"My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium. This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children," Wolfe wrote on Facebook on March 25, 2020,"

Do America-hating POSes like this have a 'RIGHT' to represent the country they hate at the Olympics?

Wow.

This athlete should not be permitted to compete for the US.

If they choose to burn the US flag after BMXing for China, more power to them.

Yes, they should be banned from the Olympics forever. Without a doubt.

The Olympics is about the sports, the spirit of competition, sportsmanship, people from allover the world coming together to make themselves and their country proud. Personal beliefs, hot topics, trends, and social trends have no place there.

ON THE WORLD STAGE

The dude will win to cause he's such a loser he can't compete against men so he has to pretend he's a woman to gain an unfair natural advantage

Wh a t a fucking loser

Yesterday a track and field athlete who had said he would protest the US once on the podium finished 7th, failing to get to the podium. Evidently he knew he sucked and would not be in the top 3 because he raised his fist (Black Power sign) BEFORE the race.

If you are so filled with hate for your country why represent your country by participating? So you can burn the flag afterwards? That is a demonstration that someone is SO filled with HATE they are screwed u pin the head.

Someone like this should NOT be allowed on the US team.

I can't believe the IOC would allow biological men to compete against women. Is this actually happening??
If there is any question of fairness or how transgendering makes a difference, look at how many athletes were women at birth, transgendered to men and are world class athletes in men's events. Are there any? Still, I have nothing against transgendering. But when it comes to athletics, it clearly creates problems of fairness.

I can't believe the IOC would allow biological men to compete against women. Is this actually happening??
If there is any question of fairness or how transgendering makes a difference, look at how many athletes were women at birth, transgendered to men and are world class athletes in men's events. Are there any? Still, I have nothing against transgendering. But when it comes to athletics, it clearly creates problems of fairness.

"... look at how many athletes were women at birth, transgendered to men and are world class athletes in men's events. Are there any?"

That would all change if they ever made complaining an Olympic sport. I kid, I kid.

Transgender Olympic athlete says her ‘goal’ is to ‘burn a US flag on the podium''''
ON THE WORLD STAGE

Wow. You are funded and supported by your country, you "represent" that nation and then you want to burn the flag if you win?

I hope this POS doesn't even win a participation ribbon,

I would say yes, it is grounds for barring him.

Someone who plans to use her place on the US Olympic team to make a grandstanding
political statement doesn't deserve a place, and as a trans shouldn't be displacing an
actual female anyway.

Someone who plans to use her place on the US Olympic team to make a grandstanding
political statement doesn't deserve a place, and as a trans shouldn't be displacing an
actual female anyway.
it's a he. Don't fall for their shit. He's got a dick. He believes women are inferior to him. He is a typical demofk.

ON THE WORLD STAGE

Probably never won a race against a man.

ON THE WORLD STAGE

Imagine, living in a country so great that even though you hate it, you still can't leave. America is just that awesome.

So awesome if gave this thang the opportunity to to represent the USA in a supposed sport that it loves. And it wants to disgrace it by burning the flag.

Why is it still an alternate?

actual female anyway.
it's a he. Don't fall for their shit. He's got a dick. He believes women are inferior to him. He is a typical demofk.

Trans women been stepping on women since they came out. LMAO.. We can really see now that the democrats don't give a F about womens rights.

I think individual achievement is what Olympics are about, and individuals should express their own views, not parrot a forced nationalist view.

But I am also very hesitant to allow trans gender athletes. I don't see how it could ever be fair?
We compete as NATIONS not individuals in the Olympics. They are there to represent all of us as a whole not their own selfish agenda

She's a lying bitch / POS. NO ONE who loves their country wants to burn their flag, especially on the world stage / in front of the entire world!

I hate to be a Karen. But you spelled "it" wrong. It's not "she."

Forum List

Back