Is Washington Fighting Russia down to the Last Ukrainian?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This becomes important because it's a direct challenge to the US propaganda. Will that receive support in the West?

Antiwar.com has spoken out directly against their country's war propaganda in the past and got in trouble with the CIA for doing it. It's questionable on whether this will be seen as tolerable when it so directly opposes the talking points of America not fighting the war.

Much of what is happening in Ukraine can be traced back to the Obama Administration. State Department officials like Victoria Nuland and Antony Blinken planned and executed the overthrow of the Ukrainian government in 2014. This is what set us on this path to conflict, as the government put in place after the coup began demanding NATO membership.

Great article.

Ukrainians and Russians are brothers and it’s terrible to see them at war.

I hope for a compromise: the Ukrainians reject NATO membership and Putin withdraws his troops.
They should have thought about this beforehand, now it's late. Unconditional surrender is the only option. Remember May 1945?

Great article.

Ukrainians and Russians are brothers and it’s terrible to see them at war.

I hope for a compromise: the Ukrainians reject NATO membership and Putin withdraws his troops.
A peaceful settlement is the objective but will Washington see it that way. At the moment it depends mostly on which side appears to be winning and what the outcome means for America.

If we accept the propaganda effort of the West, Russia is losing badly and so that's where China comes in. See my new thread on US-China talks in Rome.

Yes, the US deliberately caused this war by waging a campaign against the previous Ukraine government, bribing a new one with billions, and getting them to commit so many crimes that Russia had no choice.
The quote I posted says it all for the other side's talking point and it directly contradicts our countries' talking points.

Antiwar.com is taking a risk with this one.

They should have thought about this beforehand, now it's late. Unconditional surrender is the only option. Remember May 1945?
Wars don’t have to escalate. This war doesn’t have to turn into WW III. Wars can deescalate too.

It's not wise to bet on the outcome. It's highly questionable whether Russia can win. And don't discount the possibility of this going nuclear.

If it does, America will almost certainly be the target.

Everything now points to this being the making of a world war!

Anyone looking for positive hope should see my other thread on US-China negotiations in Rome. The issue there ties in so closely with this one, that they could be combined.

The crazed US/EU puppet Pres. Zelensky is hiding in his Fuhrer bunker vowing to fight until the last Ukrainian is killed and the capitol city of Kyiv is turned into rubble. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

This becomes important because it's a direct challenge to the US propaganda. Will that receive support in the West?

Antiwar.com has spoken out directly against their country's war propaganda in the past and got in trouble with the CIA for doing it. It's questionable on whether this will be seen as tolerable when it so directly opposes the talking points of America not fighting the war.
Isn't this an issue for Ukrainians? If they choose not to accept any surrender/peace that involves their choice of govt or territorial integrity, why shouldn't we keep arming them with everything we can that cannot be used offensively? Or at least, I can see why the US should not provide planes that could bomb russian civilians

Isn't this an issue for Ukrainians?
Yes.
If they choose not to accept any surrender/peace that involves their choice of govt or territorial integrity, why shouldn't we keep arming them with everything we can that cannot be used offensively? Or at least, I can see why the US should not provide planes that could bomb russian civilians

And so you're opposed to this alternative propaganda. It was expected that some would be.

Some Ukrainians prefer Zelensky's government and some others prefer alignment with Russia. Do you know which side is the larger?

Telling us could become your useful contribution to the discussion here.

Is the solution in a division of the Ukraine?

The crazed US/EU puppet Pres. Zelensky is hiding in his Fuhrer bunker vowing to fight until the last Ukrainian is killed and the capitol city of Kyiv is turned to rubble. ... :cuckoo:
He's obliged to take that position as leader of his country.
He started out by quoting Churchill as closely as he could without it being too obvious. It was obvious!

The big question is: Is Zelensky his own man or is he owned by those with interests that are questionable for the Ukrainian people.

My interest is not so much as what happens in Ukraine, as it is an interest in what can happen on account of that war.

China and the US are talking in Rome and even though it's hardly mentioned by the media, it's probably where all the hope lies for peace.

Yes.

And so you're opposed to this alternative propaganda. It was expected that some would be.

Some Ukrainians prefer Zelensky's government and some others prefer alignment with Russia. Do you know which side is the larger?

Telling us could become your useful contribution to the discussion here.

Is the solution in a division of the Ukraine?
UMMM YEAH. uKRAINE THIS THING CALLED ELECTIONS.

There is a minority even in the Donbass who would prefer to be part of Russia. But there was an agreed upon framework to negotiate, and Putin wasn't interested.

no govt or country is perfect, but here we have a non-democratic govt that really is totalitarian invading a democratic country that really posed no threat, and certainly not near term, to it. I realize you want to make this some question, but in reality, there is not question about what our, or the Ukrainians', interests are. And simple right and wrong. Although there's no such thing as total purity. We'd kill Jesus if he came back.

He started out by quoting Churchill as closely as he could without it being too obvious. It was obvious!

The big question is: Is Zelensky his own man or is he owned by those with interests that are questionable for the Ukrainian people.

My interest is not so much as what happens in Ukraine, as it is an interest in what can happen on account of that war.

China and the US are talking in Rome and even though it's hardly mentioned by the media, it's probably where all the hope lies for peace.
Ukraine is negotiating. All Russia has to to is GTFO. And probably pay a lot in reparations.

EXACTLY....
Jo

A peaceful settlement is the objective but will Washington see it that way. At the moment it depends mostly on which side appears to be winning and what the outcome means for America.

If we accept the propaganda effort of the West, Russia is losing badly and so that's where China comes in. See my new thread on US-China talks in Rome.
Why do you think Washington has a say? It doesn't matter what the West wants, they are not direct participants.

Forum List

Back