ISIS a nuclear threat.

Oh Slyhunter, where's your defense of the Burka, flag burning, and Thank God For Dead Soldiers?
Freedom of speech.
But not the burka. Wearing a mask to conceal your identity is not free speech.
No, it's Freedom of Religion. You don't defend that I see therefore. not a liberal.

As I said, it's pretty easy to figure out.
Nothing thing to do with religion, all to do with mysoginy and militant Wahhabi Islam. Only a fascist would support such anti woman and anti human expressions. You, sir, are no liberal, :eusa_hand:

Oh Slyhunter, where's your defense of the Burka, flag burning, and Thank God For Dead Soldiers?
Freedom of speech.
No, it's Freedom of Religion. You don't defend that I see therefore. not a liberal.

Nothing thing to do with religion, all to do with mysoginy and militant Wahhabi Islam. Only a fascist would support such anti woman and anti human expressions. You, sir, are no liberal, :eusa_hand:
I support Freedom of Religion. The burka is a religious garment, even worn by some Jews, as well you know. Your rabid feminist position is illiberal while my freedom of religion position is very liberal.

Freedom of speech.

I support Freedom of Religion. The burka is a religious garment, even worn by some Jews, as well you know. Your rabid feminist position is illiberal while my freedom of religion position is very liberal.
It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with mysoginy and militant Wahhabism. Figured the liberal fascist would be a mysoginistic islamist supporter.

It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with mysoginy and militant Wahhabism. Figured the liberal fascist would be a mysoginistic islamist supporter.
Give it up. It is an act of faith, and none of your damn business.

Last edited:
Give it up. It is an act of faith, and none of your dam business.

Well....a global war is coming. History always repeats. We are in 1937 to compare it to the last global one.

Islam will modernize, become extinct, or...the world will fall under Islamic law...which is what a massive % of Muslims want.

War always decides.

Liberalism is the enemy within that attempts to flood western countries with Islamists thinking their craven idiocy will somehow save them. Poor liberals.
Nope. but liberals stand up for their beliefs no matter what happens. It would matter as much as Christianity does to most, which matters hardly at all, if we didn't.
No they don't.
They run and hide if the polls don't blow in their favor.
Why so many of them are flip floppers.
I have no idea who you are talking about but whomever they are, they aren't liberals. We have principles, and they do not change or falter.
And you think you are entitled to force them down everyone else's throats. Your version of liberalism is what's known as liberal fascism, and it's ugly.
Liberalism, like all things, has limits on what you can do. There are rules, rights, and responsibilities. It's not anarchy and tolerance stops at intolerance.

My version of liberalism is nothing like Fascism.

except when it is ......gimme all the guns is very facist

Give it up. It is an act of faith, and none of your dam business.

Well....a global war is coming. History always repeats. We are in 1937 to compare it to the last global one.

Islam will modernize, become extinct, or...the world will fall under Islamic law...which is what a massive % of Muslims want.

War always decides.
You and ISIS, both all amped up for that Holy War. The Children of God at deadly play, as usual.

Nope. but liberals stand up for their beliefs no matter what happens. It would matter as much as Christianity does to most, which matters hardly at all, if we didn't.
No they don't.
I have no idea who you are talking about but whomever they are, they aren't liberals. We have principles, and they do not change or falter.
And you think you are entitled to force them down everyone else's throats. Your version of liberalism is what's known as liberal fascism, and it's ugly.
Liberalism, like all things, has limits on what you can do. There are rules, rights, and responsibilities. It's not anarchy and tolerance stops at intolerance.

It's common sense actually. You have no right to a gun beyond the one we gave you, and we can fix that.

No they don't.

It's common sense actually. You have no right to a gun beyond the one we gave you, and we can fix that.

Spoken like true facist

Liberalism is the enemy within that attempts to flood western countries with Islamists thinking their craven idiocy will somehow save them. Poor liberals.
No they don't.
Only you are rather selective and completely erroneous in what you view as intolerance and keep demanding we import more of it. That's why libtards are destroying the West, they don't know how to negotiate the liberal paradox and are doing everything they could possibly do wrong, wrong. Karl Popper explained it thus, in The Open Society and its Enemies, vol 1, 1945:
"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
This is what libtards are doing to us, you included.

Spoken like true facist
Not at all. Liberals giveth, liberals taketh away. The Constitution is paper, and can be changed, they planned for that. You need the booze, but not the guns, in most cases.

Spoken like true facist
Not at all. Liberals giveth, liberals taketh away. The Constitution is paper, and can be changed, they planned for that. You need the booze, but not the guns, in most cases.

See you have a twofaced problem with your definition of liberal.....like all good liars do

No they don't.
Only you are rather selective and completely erroneous in what you view as intolerance and keep demanding we import more of it. That's why libtards are destroying the West, they don't know how to negotiate the liberal paradox and are doing everything they could possibly do wrong, wrong. Karl Popper explained it thus, in The Open Society and its Enemies, vol 1, 1945:
"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
This is what libtards are doing to us, you included.
Tolerance stops at intolerance. You want to be intolerant of Muslims while we are intolerant of reactionaries, all of them, including you.

Spoken like true facist

See you have a twofaced problem with your definition of liberal.....like all good liars do
Nope. We gave you the right and we can take it away. Think slavery, not prohibition.

Spoken like true facist

Nope. We gave you the right and we can take it away. Think slavery, not prohibition.

You dont give any rights.....we alrdy have them .......govt is not the giver of rights........

Forum List

Back