ISIS a nuclear threat.

Freedom of speech.
But not the burka. Wearing a mask to conceal your identity is not free speech.
No, it's Freedom of Religion. You don't defend that I see therefore. not a liberal.

As I said, it's pretty easy to figure out.
It's not freedom of religion. No religion requires that you have to conceal your identity. It's a cultural thing not a religious thing. Plenty of Muslims that don't do it. Show me in the Quran where it says a woman must cover her face.
That is not required but, show me in the Bible where Christians are required to wear crosses, or Jews all their nonsense garb, or Mormons special underwear? Freedom of Religion means putting up with nonsense, tons of it, but it's their call, not yours.
Reasonable accommodation does not mean concealing your identity.
I believe that is does. It's a liberal, not a police-state, thing.
concealing your identity is not reasonable. You believe wrong.

It's not freedom of religion. No religion requires that you have to conceal your identity. It's a cultural thing not a religious thing. Plenty of Muslims that don't do it. Show me in the Quran where it says a woman must cover her face.

24.31 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and
guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments
except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils
over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their
husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their
brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their
right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense
of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw
attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together
towards God, that ye may attain Bliss.

33.59 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that
they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is
most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And God
is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Oh Slyhunter, where's your defense of the Burka, flag burning, and Thank God For Dead Soldiers?
Freedom of speech.
No, it's Freedom of Religion. You don't defend that I see therefore. not a liberal.

That is not required but, show me in the Bible where Christians are required to wear crosses, or Jews all their nonsense garb, or Mormons special underwear? Freedom of Religion means putting up with nonsense, tons of it, but it's their call, not yours.
Crosses and underwear don't conceal people's ID.

Oh Slyhunter, where's your defense of the Burka, flag burning, and Thank God For Dead Soldiers?
Freedom of speech.

It doesn't mean allowing people to hide their ID and hide their face from cctv.

Freedom of speech.

No it's an unreasonable accommodation pandering thang.

He created Liberalism. He wouldn't like what it has turned into.
The fuck he did. Learn liberalism.
Locke invented the concept.
Locke's Political Philosophy (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
There was no Liberalism before Locke.
That's not Thomas Paine now is it?

Last edited:

No it's an unreasonable accommodation pandering thang.
I disagree, completely, but why is it that you and ISIS both like telling women what they can and cannot wear?

Freedom of speech.

Crosses and underwear don't conceal people's ID.
So? Most of the time there is absolutely no reason in the world you need to know.

Last edited:

Nope. Your identity does not need to be on display to either the public or the state at all times. Welcome to the Masked Ball...
1721-masked-ball-4.jpg

If you want that, we'll chip everyone up and know where you are at all times, AKA, a police-state.

Nope. Your identity does not need to be on display to either the public or the state at all times. Welcome to the Masked Ball...
1721-masked-ball-4.jpg

If you want that, we'll chip everyone up and know where you are at all times, AKA, a police-state.
Do they walk around like that all day? At work? Treating a patient in a hospital? Teaching children in a school? Doing the school run? The shopping?

Yeah I meant Thomas Paine.

God used total war upon the Muslim Egyptian army when he saved the Israelites.

Time for us to do the same to the modern Muslim army.
You are not Jew, and that was hardly total war, but it was interesting. Christians are not allowed to kill their enemies, that is for Jews and Muslims.

It was total war. Total absolute destruction of the threat. God did that.
Not in the slightest. He did only as much damage as necessary to free the Jews. What you want is this, and it won't happen...
Mecca-Bombed1.jpg

Regardless, you are not a Jew and the Christians, per Jews, are not to act like them.

What makes you think it won't happen? All massive acts of war were unthinkable prior to happening.

Buc wake up...... What made you think this will be the end? Buc. This will be like pouring a gasoline on top of your head then lit it up hoping you can kill all the maggot inside your brain. To find out you also messed up your dick.
I'm sorry this will not happen. Buc. Your dream of apocalypse will not happen. Buc. At the end of the day it will trigger a generations of hatred towards America.

Yeah I meant Thomas Paine.
Apparently you did, dumbass.

1721-masked-ball-4.jpg

Do they walk around like that all day? At work? Treating a patient in a hospital? Teaching children in a school? Doing the school run? The shopping?
Doesn't matter a damn, ISIS...

Forum List

Back