ISIS Calls for Jewish Attacks Around the World

History is repeating itself. Wonder how long it will be before the Islamists begin the terror attacks inside Western countries?

That's why so many American Jews are buying guns. I already have 4 of them. If the Muzzies attack me. they will be shot. I have 2 rifles for long range and 2 pistols for short range.

Last edited:
Jewish vote for GOP May get over 40%
Then the Republican wins. Democrats are so fixated on the black vote and the Muslim vote that they are ignoring the Jewish vote. That will cost them bigly.

Then the Republican wins. Democrats are so fixated on the black vote and the Muslim vote that they are ignoring the Jewish vote. That will cost them bigly.
The Death of the elderly Jewish Man ( Counter Protestor ) could cost the Dems 3 more house seats in Ca.

The Death of the elderly Jewish Man ( Counter Protestor ) could cost the Dems 3 more house seats in Ca.

Not if the media continues to report it as an accident, and the ignorant liberal Jews remain ignorant.

There’s a big pro-Israel rally on the National Mall next Tuesday. I’m just a short metro ride away….do you think it’s safe? These pro-Palestinian antisemites are violent.

Also, do you think it will be safe for me to carry the Israeli flag ON the metro?

Y
There’s a big pro-Israel rally on the National Mall next Tuesday. I’m just a short metro ride away….do you think it’s safe? These pro-Palestinian antisemites are violent.
You have a Pistol Permit in Va . west VA. Or other nearby State ?

ROFLMAO----depopulated in time of war is not "DESTROYED" ----destroyed is ---arabs ride in --rape, murder, pillage and declare MUSLIM LAND!!!!

They looted and leveled Druze villages.

Are you crazy? You know Palestinians and Druze are humans just like Jewish people.

An American Jewish man was killed by Palestinian protestors in Thousand Oaks, California.

They looted and leveled Druze villages.

Are you crazy? You know Palestinians and Druze are humans just like Jewish people.
I have spoken to a few Druze---right here in the USA----they never mentioned IDF "pillaging" them----something you picked up in Saudi Arabia?. I did read your propaganda LONG AGO----as a child----I have excellent memory for anything I read-----even better what I read as a child---you are nothing but a PARROT. The Druze do not
engage in the filth that comes so easily to you and
your ilk

I have spoken to a few Druze---right here in the USA----they never mentioned IDF "pillaging" them----something you picked up in Saudi Arabia?. I did read your propaganda LONG AGO----as a child----I have excellent memory for anything I read-----even better what I read as a child---you are nothing but a PARROT. The Druze do not
your ilk
In the Christian Purges of Beirut in the 90s The Druze Militamen & their families fled to the Israeli frontier checkpoints and begged to be let in .

Also, do you think it will be safe for me to carry the Israeli flag ON the metro?

10,000 Gazans have been killed. What do you think?

your ilk

Lol. Your hatred and ignorance doesn't help Jewish people or anyone else.

Forum List

Back