ISIS Calls for Jewish Attacks Around the World

10,000 Gazans have been killed. What do you think?
such reports depend on information FROM THE COUNTRIES THEMSELVES. Even WHO (world health organization) depends on Stats furnished by the individual countries. For decades Saudi Arabia reported NO AIDS (even the muslim docs laughed in conferences)

Lol. Your hatred and ignorance doesn't help Jewish people or anyone else.
my "hatred and ignorance" is your assessment---
It is consistent with the Saudi arabian PARTY
LINE. So far even when you fart out "LIAR"
you have been unable to point out a lie---nor
can you cite a factual error in my posts

I have spoken to a few Druze---right here in the USA----they never mentioned IDF "pillaging" them----something you picked up in Saudi Arabia?. I did read your propaganda LONG AGO----as a child----I have excellent memory for anything I read-----even better what I read as a child---you are nothing but a PARROT. The Druze do not
engage in the filth that comes so easily to you and
your ilk

At the bottom of the winding road up into the imposing green mountains, a sign reading ‘Golan’ marks the old Israel/Syria border. Higher up, there are piles of stones where houses once stood.

After the Six Day war in June 1967, Israel occupied this part of Syria’s territory, expelling civilians who had not already fled. A hundred villages were demolished.

The only inhabitants who escaped this population transfer were members of the Druze community — a religious minority that split off from Shia Islam in the 11th century and is now scattered across Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan. The Israelis believed they could win over the community in the Golan as they did those in Galilee, inside Israel.

Some 115-120,000 Syrians are believed to have moved from the Golan to Damascus and other parts of southern Syria early that June; only 6,400 Syrian Druze are thought to have stayed on. Israel allowed settlement of the 1,200 sq km plateau from 1970, and annexed it in 1981.

The Golan Heights supply water to a large part of Israel and, with Mt Hermon (1) (see ‘Strategic plateau’), are strategic assets for Israel. Prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu said this April that the Golan would ‘remain forever in Israeli hands’, provoking protests from the international community which regards the Golan as occupied territory that must be returned. The UN Security Council had emphasised the ‘inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war’ in resolution 242 of 22 November 1967 and condemned the Golan’s annexation in resolution 497 of 17 December 1981.

Echoes of nearby conflict
Nothing physically separates the Golan from Israel. Nearly 50,000 people live there in scattered villages — 33 Jewish settlements with some 30,000 inhabitants and, further north, the five remaining Druze towns and villages. The road ends at Majdal Shams in the foothills of Mt Hermon, a few hundred metres from the Syrian border.

‘Welcome to the end of the world,’ said Samir, who is studying architecture in Tel Aviv and comes home at weekends.Down the hill, the road into Syria is blocked by a barbed wire fence three metres high, overlooked by Israeli army watchtowers. And for the last five years, echoes of the nearby conflict have revived the fears of locals, who remember their Syrian origins and those Druze families now living ‘on the other side’. With the exception of one Christian family, all the residents are Druze.

Despite the difficulties, the Golan Druze maintain regular contact with Suwayda, home to the largest Druze community in southern Syria. Samir said: ‘We send money to our families, who are threatened by the war.

Continued

At the bottom of the winding road up into the imposing green mountains, a sign reading ‘Golan’ marks the old Israel/Syria border. Higher up, there are piles of stones where houses once stood.

After the Six Day war in June 1967, Israel occupied this part of Syria’s territory, expelling civilians who had not already fled. A hundred villages were demolished.

The only inhabitants who escaped this population transfer were members of the Druze community — a religious minority that split off from Shia Islam in the 11th century and is now scattered across Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan. The Israelis believed they could win over the community in the Golan as they did those in Galilee, inside Israel.

Some 115-120,000 Syrians are believed to have moved from the Golan to Damascus and other parts of southern Syria early that June; only 6,400 Syrian Druze are thought to have stayed on. Israel allowed settlement of the 1,200 sq km plateau from 1970, and annexed it in 1981.

The Golan Heights supply water to a large part of Israel and, with Mt Hermon (1) (see ‘Strategic plateau’), are strategic assets for Israel. Prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu said this April that the Golan would ‘remain forever in Israeli hands’, provoking protests from the international community which regards the Golan as occupied territory that must be returned. The UN Security Council had emphasised the ‘inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war’ in resolution 242 of 22 November 1967 and condemned the Golan’s annexation in resolution 497 of 17 December 1981.

Echoes of nearby conflict
Nothing physically separates the Golan from Israel. Nearly 50,000 people live there in scattered villages — 33 Jewish settlements with some 30,000 inhabitants and, further north, the five remaining Druze towns and villages. The road ends at Majdal Shams in the foothills of Mt Hermon, a few hundred metres from the Syrian border.

‘Welcome to the end of the world,’ said Samir, who is studying architecture in Tel Aviv and comes home at weekends.Down the hill, the road into Syria is blocked by a barbed wire fence three metres high, overlooked by Israeli army watchtowers. And for the last five years, echoes of the nearby conflict have revived the fears of locals, who remember their Syrian origins and those Druze families now living ‘on the other side’. With the exception of one Christian family, all the residents are Druze.

Despite the difficulties, the Golan Druze maintain regular contact with Suwayda, home to the largest Druze community in southern Syria. Samir said: ‘We send money to our families, who are threatened by the war.

Continued
what point are you struggling to make? That "lots of people flee the arenas of war so LET'S BLAME IT ALL ON DA JOOOS" nothing at all unique about
YOU. Like so many------you are intellectually SHALLOW. The Druze on the
ISRAELI SIDE----have no problem at all maintaining close relations with relatives
and friends on the Syrian side-----they even marry each other and ----the couples
END UP ISRAELI. I prefer not to conjecture about the ultimate fate of the Druze
still in Syria.. (for the record-----arabs did flee the arena of war in 1948---without so much as seeing a jew---no less a JEW WITH A GUN. My eyewitness is taking a nap.)

what point are you struggling to make? That "lots of people flee the arenas of war so LET'S BLAME IT ALL ON DA JOOOS" nothing at all unique about
YOU. Like so many------you are intellectually SHALLOW. The Druze on the
ISRAELI SIDE----have no problem at all maintaining close relations with relatives
and friends on the Syrian side-----they even marry each other and ----the couples
END UP ISRAELI. I prefer not to conjecture about the ultimate fate of the Druze
still in Syria.. (for the record-----arabs did flee the arena of war in 1948---without so much as seeing a jew---no less a JEW WITH A GUN. My eyewitness is taking a nap.)

Of course they fled. They were families. They had no weapons. The Zionists were destroying their villages.

ISIS explains why it doesn’t attack Israel

Palestine is not the Muslims’ ‘primary cause,’ IS article argues; ending Saudi control of Mecca and Medina takes precedence​

Palestinian IS activists in Syria hold a sigh that says: We will only defeat the Jews by purging the land of the Arab rulers (Courtesy: MEMRI)
ISIS activists in Syria hold a sign reading ‘We will only defeat the Jews by purging the land of the Arab rulers.’

ISIS published an article explaining why it does not attack the Jewish state, arguing that the Palestinian issue should not get preferential treatment.

On March 15, the Islamic State weekly newspaper al-Naba ran a story entitled, “Beit Al-Maqdis [Jerusalem]…First and Foremost an Issue of Shari’a Law,” in which ISIS justified its lack of attacks on Israel to the wider Muslim community.

ISIS has not carried out an orchestrated attack on Israel, though independent cells inspired by the group’s ideology have been arrested by Israeli security forces, several dozen Israeli Arabs are said to have been recruited by ISIS
Israeli officials have warned that IS will turn its attention to Israel at some stage.

In the article, the Islamic State argued that the Palestinian cause does not take precedence over any other jihadi struggle.

“If we look at the reality of the world today, we will find that it is completely ruled by polytheism and its laws, except for the regions where Allah made it possible for the Islamic State to establish the religion…. Therefore, jihad in Palestine is equal to jihad elsewhere,” the article said.

The article also harshly criticized Arab “exaggerators” who have pressed the decades-old belief that “Palestine is the Muslims’ primary cause.” Among those mentioned in this context were the former Arab nationalist leaders Egyptian Gamal Abdel Nasser and Iraqi Saddam Hussein, “who traded in the Palestinian issue and sold delusions to their followers,” the article said.

There is a place, however, where jihad does take precedence, according to the article: in the Arab states that are governed by “tyrants.” First and foremost among these is the Saudi kingdom, where the two holy Islamic cities of Mecca and Medina must be rescued from the Saudi royal family.

“The apostate [tyrants] who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than [the Jews], and war against them takes precedence over war against the original infidels,” the article said.

Only once a Muslim’s native land has fallen under proper Islamic rule, the article said, should he attack the adjacent infidel land.

IDF chief finally acknowledges that Israel supplied weapons to Syrian rebels

The report, citing interviews with numerous rebel figures, said Israeli support included paying rebel fighters a salary of some $75 a month and providing groups with weapons and other materials.

Of course they fled. They were families. They had no weapons. The Zionists were destroying their villages.
OH----the people of Syria had to FLEE from the "ZIONISTS" OF COURSE.
the very first arabic speaking people I encountered (circa 1960) were
SYRIANS. The language was strange to me---it sounded like people ANGRY
with each other. -----over time I came to know them as THE SYRIANS--they
all (at least the females) seemed to wear strange crosses--(extra lines)---time
Marches on ----1967---the local green grocer said to me "don't blame me--
they hate me too" I came to understand that Syria is not a christian country
as I had imagined------and lots of christians were FLEEING THAT LAND (1950s--
60s) ----syrian christians in my town still get along really well with jews----
especially the grocers who AUDACIOUSLY sell Israeli products in the heart
of the arab enclave. I really like the promiment signs "CLOSED ON SUNDAY"
and the fact that "DAMASCUS BAKERY" is kosher

IDF chief finally acknowledges that Israel supplied weapons to Syrian rebels

The report, citing interviews with numerous rebel figures, said Israeli support included paying rebel fighters a salary of some $75 a month and providing groups with weapons and other materials.

what else is new? good of you to admit to the SUNNI SHIITE divide---I have noticed in the past 20 years a tendency for american muslims (ie from muslim lands) to down play that situation

History is repeating itself. Wonder how long it will be before the Islamists begin the terror attacks inside Western countries?

Oo think ISIS should be attacked wherever it is found, all over the world.

ISIS explains why it doesn’t attack Israel

Palestine is not the Muslims’ ‘primary cause,’ IS article argues; ending Saudi control of Mecca and Medina takes precedence​

Palestinian IS activists in Syria hold a sigh that says: We will only defeat the Jews by purging the land of the Arab rulers (Courtesy: MEMRI)
ISIS activists in Syria hold a sign reading ‘We will only defeat the Jews by purging the land of the Arab rulers.’

ISIS published an article explaining why it does not attack the Jewish state, arguing that the Palestinian issue should not get preferential treatment.

On March 15, the Islamic State weekly newspaper al-Naba ran a story entitled, “Beit Al-Maqdis [Jerusalem]…First and Foremost an Issue of Shari’a Law,” in which ISIS justified its lack of attacks on Israel to the wider Muslim community.

ISIS has not carried out an orchestrated attack on Israel, though independent cells inspired by the group’s ideology have been arrested by Israeli security forces, several dozen Israeli Arabs are said to have been recruited by ISIS
Israeli officials have warned that IS will turn its attention to Israel at some stage.

In the article, the Islamic State argued that the Palestinian cause does not take precedence over any other jihadi struggle.

“If we look at the reality of the world today, we will find that it is completely ruled by polytheism and its laws, except for the regions where Allah made it possible for the Islamic State to establish the religion…. Therefore, jihad in Palestine is equal to jihad elsewhere,” the article said.

The article also harshly criticized Arab “exaggerators” who have pressed the decades-old belief that “Palestine is the Muslims’ primary cause.” Among those mentioned in this context were the former Arab nationalist leaders Egyptian Gamal Abdel Nasser and Iraqi Saddam Hussein, “who traded in the Palestinian issue and sold delusions to their followers,” the article said.

There is a place, however, where jihad does take precedence, according to the article: in the Arab states that are governed by “tyrants.” First and foremost among these is the Saudi kingdom, where the two holy Islamic cities of Mecca and Medina must be rescued from the Saudi royal family.

“The apostate [tyrants] who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than [the Jews], and war against them takes precedence over war against the original infidels,” the article said.

Only once a Muslim’s native land has fallen under proper Islamic rule, the article said, should he attack the adjacent infidel land.

Those head hacking maniacs have collaborated with Israel at times, Israel provided medical services for Isis treating their wounded.

So, explain this post:

Oo think ISIS should be attacked wherever it is found, all over the world.
A huge problem might be to first decide whom you really are attacking with your so called ISIS .

If ISIS was created by your CIA -- which I feel sure it was -- you need to accurately know what the real narrative is , and what sort of manipulation is being used and for whatever final aim .

Some will see the idea of ISIS being a US created and funded entity as absurd .
But first query who created al-Qaeda , Antifa , BLM , Hamas .
Could be a pattern . Big clue .

A huge problem might be to first decide whom you really are attacking with your so called ISIS .

If ISIS was created by your CIA -- which I feel sure it was -- you need to accurately know what the real narrative is , and what sort of manipulation is being used and for whatever final aim .

Some will see the idea of ISIS being a US created and funded entity as absurd .
But first query who created al-Qaeda , Antifa , BLM , Hamas .
Could be a pattern . Big clue .
Or, we could just kill any identified members of ISIS. (And what you suspect won’t matter.)

FROM CONFIRMATION ON THE SAVAGE ARAB "PALESTINIAN" BEHEADING OF JEWISH BABIES

(Margot Haddad is a multimedia journalist, a field producer and on air reporter for French, U.S. and U.K. media. She most recently served as an international news field producer for CNN. She is a graduate of the Columbia University Journalism School.)

✦Margot Haddad ✦ @margothaddad That’s it, the information is out. It’s so macabre that no one wanted to give it away before having 100% confirmation.

Infants and children under 2 years old were beheaded by Hamas in the Kibbutz of Kfar Aza. It is a horror, a massacre.

For those asking for the source. They are multiple: Israeli army, internal intelligence service and atrocious images which reached me and which I was able to cross-check. But the best source remains this: courageous journalists from the foreign press who were able to see / agreed to see with their own eyes the bodies in Kfar Aza.LINK] LINK

Inside Kfar Aza where Hamas militants killed families in their homes By Jeremy Bowen International editor, in southern Israel 10 October 2023 Updated 11 October 2023 Soldiers told the BBC’s International Editor Jeremy Bowen that Hamas stormed in, burning homes and killing families. An Israeli officer said some of the dead had been beheaded. BBC (Uodated Oct 11)

Israelis find “a massacre,” with children and adults beheaded, in Hamas-raided kibbutz

Yossi Landau, the head of operations for the southern region of Zaka, Israel’s volunteer civilian emergency response organization, told CBS News on Wednesday that he personally saw adults and children, including babies, who had been beheaded.
CBS (Oct 11)

Photos of babies being burnt, decapitated confirmed - Israel News
JPost

Oct 15, 2023.
In anti-Israel Haaretz paper:

Confirming the Worst Hamas Atrocities: Inside Israel's Center for the Identification of the Dead.

At the Rabbinate center for the identification of the dead in Israel, the evidence of extreme cruelty perpetrated by Hamas terrorists is unendurable even for people inured to death - including confirmation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s description of beheaded babies

____

PALLYWOOD FALSE CLAIM
(as if someone "denied" it. It was adopted by Al JihadZeera and an Islamic Turkish media. Al JihadZeera's host Qatar and Turkey, both accommodate Hamas bilionare leaders. BTW, Nur Ibrahim worked for al-Jihadzeera)

________
RELATED:

Hamas torture confirmed as Israeli forensics institute identifies victims By Aaron Poris/The Media Line Published: October 20, 2023 07:34. Updated: October 20, 2023
JPost

...a Hamas terrorist admitting gunmen were ordered to 'behead' and 'do whatever you want' with victims The clip showed how the gunman, brandishing his AK-47 assault rifle, ordered a pair of Israelis driving slowly along the road to stop their car.
DM

“Her skull has been found. This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family."
Reported Oct 30, 2023

FROM CONFIRMATION ON THE SAVAGE ARAB "PALESTINIAN" BEHEADING OF JEWISH BABIES

(Margot Haddad is a multimedia journalist, a field producer and on air reporter for French, U.S. and U.K. media. She most recently served as an international news field producer for CNN. She is a graduate of the Columbia University Journalism School.)

✦Margot Haddad ✦ @margothaddad That’s it, the information is out. It’s so macabre that no one wanted to give it away before having 100% confirmation.

Infants and children under 2 years old were beheaded by Hamas in the Kibbutz of Kfar Aza. It is a horror, a massacre.

For those asking for the source. They are multiple: Israeli army, internal intelligence service and atrocious images which reached me and which I was able to cross-check. But the best source remains this: courageous journalists from the foreign press who were able to see / agreed to see with their own eyes the bodies in Kfar Aza.LINK] LINK

Inside Kfar Aza where Hamas militants killed families in their homes By Jeremy Bowen International editor, in southern Israel 10 October 2023 Updated 11 October 2023 Soldiers told the BBC’s International Editor Jeremy Bowen that Hamas stormed in, burning homes and killing families. An Israeli officer said some of the dead had been beheaded. BBC (Uodated Oct 11)

Israelis find “a massacre,” with children and adults beheaded, in Hamas-raided kibbutz

Yossi Landau, the head of operations for the southern region of Zaka, Israel’s volunteer civilian emergency response organization, told CBS News on Wednesday that he personally saw adults and children, including babies, who had been beheaded.
CBS (Oct 11)

Photos of babies being burnt, decapitated confirmed - Israel News
JPost

Oct 15, 2023.
In anti-Israel Haaretz paper:

Confirming the Worst Hamas Atrocities: Inside Israel's Center for the Identification of the Dead.

At the Rabbinate center for the identification of the dead in Israel, the evidence of extreme cruelty perpetrated by Hamas terrorists is unendurable even for people inured to death - including confirmation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s description of beheaded babies

____

PALLYWOOD FALSE CLAIM
(as if someone "denied" it. It was adopted by Al JihadZeera and an Islamic Turkish media. Al JihadZeera's host Qatar and Turkey, both accommodate Hamas bilionare leaders. BTW, Nur Ibrahim worked for al-Jihadzeera)

________
RELATED:

Hamas torture confirmed as Israeli forensics institute identifies victims By Aaron Poris/The Media Line Published: October 20, 2023 07:34. Updated: October 20, 2023
JPost

...a Hamas terrorist admitting gunmen were ordered to 'behead' and 'do whatever you want' with victims The clip showed how the gunman, brandishing his AK-47 assault rifle, ordered a pair of Israelis driving slowly along the road to stop their car.
DM

“Her skull has been found. This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family."
Reported Oct 30, 2023
Nothing in that long rambling post confirms anything, what we have discovered since that day is that the Israelis deployed Apache choppers and tanks and blasted their own people as well as Hamas, some of the damage i saw could not have been caused by some guys on motorcycles armed with AKs and a few RPGs.

Forum List

Back