ISIS details 'Why We Hate You' in new magazine

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Good thing for us the democrats admit this threat doesn't exist.

ISIS details 'Why We Hate You' in new magazine | Fox News

In the new edition of its full-color, glossy magazine, ISIS mocks those who claim Islam is a peaceful religion, and even wades into the controversy surrounding Donald Trump and the parents of a dead Muslim U.S. soldier.

The 15th issue of Dabiq, published on July 31, is titled “Break The Cross” and appears to be primarily directed at those that ISIS considers its enemies, particularly Christians. One section is devoted to the words and actions of Pope Francis and is headlined “In The Words Of Our Enemies.” An editorial titled “Why We Hate You and Why We Fight You” takes aim at Westerners and “apostate ‘Imams’ in the West” who refuse to define ISIS’ motivation as being Islamic. ISIS calls this rhetoric purely political.

The new issue of ISIS' magazine is called "Break The Cross." (MEMRI)

“Many Westerners, however, are already aware that claiming the attacks of the mujahidin to be senseless and questioning incessantly as to why we hate the West and why we fight them is nothing more than a political act and a propaganda tool,” the article says. “The politicians will say it regardless of how much it stands in opposition to facts and common sense just to garner as many votes as they can for the next election cycle.”

Isis magazine? LOL WTF I bet Hitler wish he had Nazi Magazine.

I did a quick scan and I didn't see why they hate us, so why do they? And also why does Faux News hate us.

Lot's of hate and magazines going on here. So radical IsiL has people that write articles? Do they have a recipe section, or a music section? "You in the west must know, we go jihad not just to ten, but to eleven. One more than you." "Well why don't you just make 10 the highest?" "Well we go to eleven, it's more."

These losers hate all the world. 20,000 angry disenfranchised young men with no futures get to play god over the people around them. That is all you need to know. THEY don't follow any rules, not of any religion and not of any government. They are ignorant animals in a loosely formed tribe. They get to belong to SOMETHING. Afinity is the highest of human draws. Religion is just icing to provide permission to cut off heads and rape young girls.

Dayem, and Crooked Hillary sent them millions and millions of dollars of military gear.

I did a quick scan and I didn't see why they hate us, so why do they? And also why does Faux News hate us.

Lot's of hate and magazines going on here. So radical IsiL has people that write articles? Do they have a recipe section, or a music section? "You in the west must know, we go jihad not just to ten, but to eleven. One more than you." "Well why don't you just make 10 the highest?" "Well we go to eleven, it's more."

These losers hate all the world. 20,000 angry disenfranchised young men with no futures get to play god over the people around them. That is all you need to know. THEY don't follow any rules, not of any religion and not of any government. They are ignorant animals in a loosely formed tribe. They get to belong to SOMETHING. Afinity is the highest of human draws. Religion is just icing to provide permission to cut off heads and rape young girls.

I am sorry, must be a typo, please change that to "why they love us." Tough love.

you described the religion and its appeal correctly ----but you have trivialized it. You have described the religion that, in the past, SPREAD like wild-fire across the globe by BEING and ACTING the religion you, so well, described.

Anyone? Why do they hate us? Was it in the article?

Only implicitly. We do not have enough of their literature to
analyze the 'WHY' As to Adolf----HE had lots of magazines.
I read the stuff promulgated in the USA by his followers as a child----lots of old (old by the time I got them) seedy tattered
little publications----about the size of the Jehovah witness little magazines but less elaborate and sophisticated in design. Getting back to Jihadists---the reason that hate us is implied---
they hate us because we do not acknowledge them as the rulers of the world. The editorial makes this point very clearly

The magazine that the article refers in not quoted in the article. If you wish to view the magazine and the article then go to this site, then you can link to the article. I am not putting the link directly into this site for what I think might be security/virus reasons.

Enjoy: 'Why We Hate You': ISIS Magazine Targets Christians

I read the stuff promulgated in the USA by his followers as a child----lots of old (old by the time I got them) seedy tattered
little publications----about the size of the Jehovah witness little magazines but less elaborate and sophisticated in design. Getting back to Jihadists---the reason that hate us is implied---
they hate us because we do not acknowledge them as the rulers of the world. The editorial makes this point very clearly

Uhhh, was there a 'Nazi Magazine'. No. It was meant as humor but not everyone has a sense of it so no worries.

And yes I agree, their motivation, as I stated, is they are angry young men with nothing and nothing to lose who were given power over the lives of all the people around them and as ignorant are want to do they mistakenly believed they now had the power to force the other 7 billion people to bow as well. They don't and never have. And now reality is closing in on them.

They don't 'hate us for our freedom' or 'hate us for our religion'. They are ignorant animals with guns who feel powerful forcing other humans to do things. Now why does this sound familiar.

Uhhh, was there a 'Nazi Magazine'. No. It was meant as humor but not everyone has a sense of it so no worries.

And yes I agree, their motivation, as I stated, is they are angry young men with nothing and nothing to lose who were given power over the lives of all the people around them and as ignorant are want to do they mistakenly believed they now had the power to force the other 7 billion people to bow as well. They don't and never have. And now reality is closing in on them.

They don't 'hate us for our freedom' or 'hate us for our religion'. They are ignorant animals with guns who feel powerful forcing other humans to do things. Now why does this sound familiar.

Can you back that "they hate us for our religion" quote? Since you folks on the left have made it abundantly clear that the US is a secular nation why would they hate us for OUR religion and not hate us because of THEIR religion?

Can you back that "they hate us for our religion" quote? Since you folks on the left have made it abundantly clear that the US is a secular nation why would they hate us for OUR religion and not hate us because of THEIR religion?

Hint: Read the rest of the post, you'll understand. If not, pray.

What do they know? Isis is a handful of lonely young men who only need a hug.

Duhhhhh --I, correctly, described the manner in which
Nazis propaganda was disseminated to local yokes in
the erstwhile farm town turned suburbia in which I grew
up------pamphlet like little booklets. I do not recall a
TITLE------for the publications----just provocative 'head-
lines

And I repeat-----by this very model---islam was spread
across the globe in medieval times and the struggle met
the same obstacles-----ALL DID NOT AGREE

They hate us because hatred of "kaffirin" is prescribed
by their religion and taught to them from infancy in their
mosques. Not all of them are uneducated----some are
very educated. "the west" for most muslims means
Christians. The cross means the world of Christians
which is THE ENEMY. There is a war going on between
muslims and "THE WEST" ----that's all Referring to
Isis as "ignorant animals" is about as clever as referring
to Adolf and his minions circa 1935 as "ignorant animals"
You are trivializing a world horror. In the 1930s---lots of
people responded to Adolf in the manner you are
responding to ISIS.

Duhhhhh --I, correctly, described the manner in which
Nazis propaganda was disseminated to local yokes in
the erstwhile farm town turned suburbia in which I grew
up------pamphlet like little booklets. I do not recall a
TITLE------for the publications----just provocative 'head-
lines

And I repeat-----by this very model---islam was spread
across the globe in medieval times and the struggle met
the same obstacles-----ALL DID NOT AGREE

They hate us because hatred of "kaffirin" is prescribed
by their religion and taught to them from infancy in their
mosques. Not all of them are uneducated----some are
very educated. "the west" for most muslims means
Christians. The cross means the world of Christians
which is THE ENEMY. There is a war going on between
muslims and "THE WEST" ----that's all Referring to
Isis as "ignorant animals" is about as clever as referring
to Adolf and his minions circa 1935 as "ignorant animals"
You are trivializing a world horror. In the 1930s---lots of
people responded to Adolf in the manner you are
responding to ISIS.

I'm interested in their reasons of why they hate us, I asked what they said about it. They are ignorant animals as were the Nazis. Human beings who's reasoning abilities are terribly damaged and not functioning properly. Projection is such a conservative thing to do, you read one sentence another person writes and you then believe you know everything about them and what all their beliefs are.

Last edited:

I'm not here to explain the fucked up ideology of ISIS.....but what you state above is nonsense (as usual). We TRY to be a secular nation but we're not and we support some Muslims long-harbored hatred toward Israel....We supported a Shi'a regime since the overthrow of Saddam and ISIS is mostly Sunni, etc.

But, the bottom line is as simple as it is screwed up. ISIS is a hate-filled bunch of unemployed, brutal bunch of thugs and as someone correctly stated a while back, ISIS members have never held a job, never held a girl's hand and never held an objective thought.

I'm not here to explain the fucked up ideology of ISIS.....but what you state above is nonsense (as usual). We TRY to be a secular nation but we're not and we support some Muslims long-harbored hatred toward Israel....We supported a Shi'a regime since the overthrow of Saddam and ISIS is mostly Sunni, etc.

But, the bottom line is as simple as it is screwed up. ISIS is a hate-filled bunch of unemployed, brutal bunch of thugs and as someone correctly stated a while back, ISIS members have never held a job, never held a girl's hand and never held an objective thought.

Who in the .... even asked your opinion? No one posted to you. I usually avoid your posts like dog crap in the backyard.

Leftists make the mistake of believing that because they (leftists) think religion is a bunch of gobbldgook/sky fairy nonsense that every one else believes same. You could not be more wrong.

isis hates anyone who does not ahere to and believe in their islam. Period. Their islam says go out and kill anyone who does not adhere to and believe in their islam. Period. It isn't any more or less complicated than that. isis thinks dying is a wonderful thing, they believe torturing gets them an extra virgin or something, they care not one whit for their lives so why they hell would anyone think they care about you?

radical islam needs to be wiped out. Kill any who believes in sharia law, moderate muslims must side with us who will destroy the radical portion. If they choose not to they are part of the radicals and must be killed. Moderate muslims who do side with us must reform islam from within, no one else can do that.

isis kills the stupid people first. You leftists should watch your back.

I so APPRECIATE your rating of my post as "funny" nat, dear------but I do not understand----what is "funny" about it----tell me
because I LOVE to laugh.

Forum List

Back