ISIS inside Baghdad, will Obama ramp it up?

because you're posting AS IF vietraq began on January 20, 2009
Obama became Commander in Chief. He is now responsible on Jan 20, 2009. What is so difficult for you to understand?

Responsible for what? Sending more Americans to die in Iraq for a people that won't defend themselves?

What, exactly, is wrong with you? I'm genuinely curious...

STFU, you were never there, I was. That's why I know everything out of your mouth is bullshit on this topic.

Won't defend themselves??? I'll match my first hand experiences with them defending themselves (along with defending me) with your NON EXPERIENCE in Iraq any minute, any day, any hour.

Really? Then explain how a force of a few thousand fighters is able to be threatening Baghdad against an Iraq army of half a million.
That's a good question. Obama has been Commander n Chief for almost 6 years. Ask him.

Obama has never been Commander in Chief of Iraq. Now shut up.

Also, it's important to point out that ISIS is not inside Baghdad. The OP is mistaken.
No, the op is not. They are in Baghdad suburbs and it is estimated that they are waiting on some 10k reinforcements before they advance further.

We either need to evacuate our personnel or send in enough troops to protect the green zone BEFORE another Benghazi style attack only larger happens.

Virtually everyone in the Bush administration that perpetrated the disaster of Iraq had more 'experience' than Obama.

And yet Obama knew it was a bad idea as early as 2002.

Go figure.
yep, last Repub Admin "let the genie out of the bottle" & is now bellyaching (see OP & Ibentoken) that the the current President (then Senator who vehemently opposed the foreign policy disaster known as vietraq) can't get the genie back in the bottle that the Repubs let out. You can't make this stuff up. It would be comical were it not so catastrophic to this great nation in treasure & lives lost.

You act like Muslim extremists just showed up in 2003.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

Muslim extremists were never a threat to the US until we began to meddle in ME affairs.
Virtually everyone in the Bush administration that perpetrated the disaster of Iraq had more 'experience' than Obama.

And yet Obama knew it was a bad idea as early as 2002.

Go figure.
yep, last Repub Admin "let the genie out of the bottle" & is now bellyaching (see OP & Ibentoken) that the the current President (then Senator who vehemently opposed the foreign policy disaster known as vietraq) can't get the genie back in the bottle that the Repubs let out. You can't make this stuff up. It would be comical were it not so catastrophic to this great nation in treasure & lives lost.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

Muslim extremists were never a threat to the US until we began to meddle in ME affairs.

Jefferson s War America s First War on Terror 1801-1805 by Joseph Wheelan Reviews Discussion Bookclubs Lists

lol, I almost posted that this is the point where some RWnut posts some nonsense about the Barbary Pirates...

...now I wish I had.

Again...

...why aren't Muslims attacking the Chinese?
Why was america being terrorized by Muslims during Jefferson's presidency? We weren't bothering them. Why?

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

Jefferson s War America s First War on Terror 1801-1805 by Joseph Wheelan Reviews Discussion Bookclubs Lists

lol, I almost posted that this is the point where some RWnut posts some nonsense about the Barbary Pirates...

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Why was america being terrorized by Muslims during Jefferson's presidency? We weren't bothering them. Why?

Terrorized? A few years later we were fighting a fucking WAR with Great Britain. Who were the worse terrorists?

Again, why aren't the Muslims attacking the Chinese?

Obama became Commander in Chief. He is now responsible on Jan 20, 2009. What is so difficult for you to understand?

Responsible for what? Sending more Americans to die in Iraq for a people that won't defend themselves?

STFU, you were never there, I was. That's why I know everything out of your mouth is bullshit on this topic.

Won't defend themselves??? I'll match my first hand experiences with them defending themselves (along with defending me) with your NON EXPERIENCE in Iraq any minute, any day, any hour.

Really? Then explain how a force of a few thousand fighters is able to be threatening Baghdad against an Iraq army of half a million.
That's a good question. Obama has been Commander n Chief for almost 6 years. Ask him.

Neither was Bush. Time for your nap.

Andrew Klavan: Shut Up.:

Neither was Bush. Time for your nap.

Andrew Klavan: Shut Up.:

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Terrorized? A few years later we were fighting a fucking WAR with Great Britain. Who were the worse terrorists?

Time for your nap.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO

Dumb ass.

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

China s war on terror becomes all-out attack on Islam in Xinjiang - The Washington Post

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

China s war on terror becomes all-out attack on Islam in Xinjiang - The Washington Post

Your illiteracy is beginning to bore me.

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

Terrorism in China - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

...now I wish I had.

Again...

Time for your nap.

Your illiteracy is beginning to bore me.
Your ignorance is amusing. Carry on if you must.

Someone give me ONE reason it is a threat to the vital interests of the US what goes on between ISIS and the sovereign nation of Iraq.

ISIS is our sworn enemy. We should kill them before they kill us. Now time for that nap.

Someone give me ONE reason it is a threat to the vital interests of the US what goes on between ISIS and the sovereign nation of Iraq.

ISIS is our sworn enemy. We should kill them before they kill us. Now time for that nap.

ISIS has been made our enemy by our meddling. That's why ISIS isn't the enemy of the nations of the world who don't meddle.

unfinished & unpaid for repub instigated wars dropped in the Democratic President's lap. 'twas ever thus.

un-subbed :bye1:

Life is too short to try to inject reality into this rw kool aid thread. Theres a reason that only two zany rw'ers are posting in it besides OP ;)
Smart move. I'd unsub too if I made myself look as foolish as you did.

ISIS has been made our enemy by our meddling. That's why ISIS isn't the enemy of the nations of the world who don't meddle.

ISIS is an enemy to anyone that doesn't share their belifes. If you think America is the root of the problem then for God sakes leave.

ISIS is an enemy to anyone that doesn't share their belifes. If you think America is the root of the problem then for God sakes leave.

I'm not leaving my country just because people like you are determined to destroy it.

Did you folks ever wonder why ISIS is so openly brutal? You'd think that if they really wanted to create their Islamic State they'd want to instantiate themselves as a responsible government - if they had the rest of the world wouldn't have cared if they stole half of Iraq and would be happy to support them in their fight against Al-Assad.

They aren't dumb. There is a method to their madness:

People throughout the Arab world (including Turkey) want a pan-Arabic nation, a return of the old Ottoman Empire and then some. Since WWI they have been dominated by European and American supported dictatorships, had Palestine invaded by European Jews and most recently suffered an invasion and occupation by the U.S. in Iraq.

This conflict in Iraq and Syria combined with ISIS brutality is designed to bait the U.S. into sending an huge U.S. Army into the region so that army can be surrounded and destroyed. A Middle East 'Dien Bien Phu'.

They fought our forces for ten years in Iraq, they know our capabilities tactics and weaknesses. They are way better then they were back in 2003. At worst they'll bleed us for years in another long term occupation.

They know that the only way they will ever get their Pan-Arabic nation is by knocking the U.S. down.

Right now, the only people we can trust in the region are the Kurds. If the Turks wanted, they could destroy ISIS and Al-Assad in a week - but instead they insist on a major U.S. incursion into the region...I don't wonder why.

Forum List

Back