ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

More winning! 5 more years! If Obama ran on "I got Bin Laden" Trump can run on "I got bagdadi" yea boy!!!

Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

Trumptards, you will listen to DearLeader on this topic, right, and give him no credit?

Ruh-roh. The Trumptards have a problem. They've been caught up in DearLeader's hypocrisy. Again. What can they do? Oh, that's right. They'll do what they always do, and just pretend hypocrisy is totally normal.

No matter. Everyone else will keep laughing at what squealing gutless hypocrites they are.

It is good that our military got this guy.

But you can count on Trump to taje this opportunity to lie asbout his political opponenys.

He only told some in Congress because he did not want leaks. i.e. if he told Democrats that they would leak this to the press yet the leaks hsve bern coming out of the White House.,

He said Obama's leadership of the intel agencies was bad & he wasted time investigating his Russian helpers so he didn't get this guy because of it.

If getting Baghdadi was so important & we knew he was in Syria, why did he pull our our soldiers? Why sacrifice the Kurds in Syria when the Kurds in Iraq were providing key intel? Why pull us out & then go back in to "protect the oil"?

From my expertise from watching Bones & NCIS, they probably killed Bghdadi's brother, spread his DNA at the raid site & declared Baghdadi dead as he sits in his new penthouse at a Trump Tower somewhere.

There it is....you guys are so funny.

So mad.

So so so mad.

ORANGE MAN BAD! DERP DERP DERP DERP.

IDIOTS.
TDS to the point of needed a barf bag.

In the conference.......if the TDS fool was listening........Turkey demanded a Safe Zone buffering their State of the Kurds...........Trump asked the Kurds to move out of this area..........he mentioned 7 miles............to stop a conflict in the Safe Zone................

That is not abandonment...........that is cutting a deal to avoid another conflict. How it ends.......who knows..........but this is political drivel from people who are out of their minds with TDS.

They are political cvnts and will never admit Trump ever did anything positive.

Whatever decision he has ever made, it’s 100% the exact wrong thing....all the way down to his breakfast.

The evil cvnt Dimms destroyed the life of the White House physician because he refused to lie about Trump’s health.

They are evil unethical people.

The pathetic Dems are already saying it’s not an accomplishment because the guy detonated his own suicide vest.

At least the Cvnts are consistently ridiculous. :21:
Wouldn't it have been nice if we got Baghdadi a lot sooner than that.
Oh but we did. We got Baghdadi years ago. He was in prison in Iraq. Shitstain obama ordered his release. So this is another bit of the obama legacy Trump has undone.

‘I’ll see you guys in New York,’ ISIS terror leader told U.S. troops in 2009

So when it happens under Trump, it was "our military" that got the guy but if it happened under Obama, it was Obama that got him?

The pathetic Dems are already saying it’s not an accomplishment because the guy detonated his own suicide vest.

Oh but we did. We got Baghdadi years ago. He was in prison in Iraq. Shitstain obama ordered his release. So this is another bit of the obama legacy Trump has undone.

Trump killing the same terrorists that Obama let go. Trump is STILL cleaning the mess that fucking stupid Muslim loving Oreo left.

Last edited:
Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

Trumptards, you will listen to DearLeader on this topic, right, and give him no credit?

Ruh-roh. The Trumptards have a problem. They've been caught up in DearLeader's hypocrisy. Again. What can they do? Oh, that's right. They'll do what they always do, and just pretend hypocrisy is totally normal.

No matter. Everyone else will keep laughing at what squealing gutless hypocrites they are.

Just be glad they're both dead

Stupid partisan BS is ridiculous on this thread.

Oh and well done US Special Forces

But you can count on Trump to taje this opportunity to lie asbout his political opponenys.

He only told some in Congress because he did not want leaks. i.e. if he told Democrats that they would leak this to the press yet the leaks hsve bern coming out of the White House.,

He said Obama's leadership of the intel agencies was bad & he wasted time investigating his Russian helpers so he didn't get this guy because of it.

If getting Baghdadi was so important & we knew he was in Syria, why did he pull our our soldiers? Why sacrifice the Kurds in Syria when the Kurds in Iraq were providing key intel? Why pull us out & then go back in to "protect the oil"?

From my expertise from watching Bones & NCIS, they probably killed Bghdadi's brother, spread his DNA at the raid site & declared Baghdadi dead as he sits in his new penthouse at a Trump Tower somewhere.

How do you know he pulled them out? It was all propaganda. You've been Trumped!!!
You are 100% right. If Trump said it, it can't be true. Trump has lied to us Americans for three years just to set up this raid. Must be it.

Obama did not order his release, he was released in 2004.

Obama's speech on Bin Laden -- 9 minutes.

Trump's speech -- 40+ minutes.

As usual, Trump made it all about himself. Obama? A class act.

Apparently you didn't watch the same speech I did. I don't think he used the word "I" 5 times in the entire speech. Obama I think used the word "I" 20 something times during his speech.

So when it happens under Trump, it was "our military" that got the guy but if it happened under Obama, it was Obama that got him?

Trump killing the same terrorists that Obama let go. Trump is STILL cleaning the mess that fucking stupid Muslim loving Oreo left.

Obama did not let him go, he was released in 2004.

More good news! :thup:

You heard it here first. ;)

"The United States military has conducted a special operations raid targeting one of its most high-value targets, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), Newsweek has learned. Donald Trump approved the mission nearly a week before it took place.A U.S. Army source briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid.............. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi but further verification is pending."

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

BREAKING: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report
If true, nothing but good.

Obama did not order his release, he was released in 2004.

ISIS didn't exist in 2004 dumb fuck.

I question the DNA test. But apparently they knew of what he might of looked like.

You left wing fools make it so obvious you refuse to be objective. Don’t you feel stupid?

Forum List

Back