ISIS massacres 300 and kidnaps at least 400 including women and children during attack!

Maybe thats why we see so many racist abusive cops in the media. Cops and people who join the military aren't our brightest either. They may be damn patriotic and God love em but its not like we seek their expert advice on anything nor is their word gospil.

Your claim is also debatable.

Well hell sugar pants - why don't YOU join the Army and increase the IQ of the "average" grunt by a point or two? Oh hell, that's right......too damned cowardly.
Smart people don't become robots with guns, that eat and shit and either do as they're told or die trying.

No, they just die when confronted by the enemy! Surrender is NOT an option, except for cowards, like yourself!
Dying for whatever reason we came up with is why we feed them, and pay them.

And when they are not there..... you're still a coward!
Unlike the cannon fodder, and you, I'm not stupid. We have plenty of dummies who need a job willing to die for American Foreign Policy, but we call it Freedom and they fall for that lie like moths to a flame. Somehow they never figure out that when you have to fly to the other side of the planet and kill the darkies, you aren't protecting America. That would be defending California, not Baghdad or our access to Middle East oil fields.

Well hell sugar pants - why don't YOU join the Army and increase the IQ of the "average" grunt by a point or two? Oh hell, that's right......too damned cowardly.
Smart people don't become robots with guns, that eat and shit and either do as they're told or die trying.

No, they just die when confronted by the enemy! Surrender is NOT an option, except for cowards, like yourself!

Unlike the cannon fodder, and you, I'm not stupid. We have plenty of dummies who need a job willing to die for American Foreign Policy, but we call it Freedom and they fall for that lie like moths to a flame. Somehow they never figure out that when you have to fly to the other side of the planet and kill the darkies, you aren't protecting America. That would be defending California, not Baghdad or our access to Middle East oil fields.

Hard to believe a grown up ( perhaps not) is this fucking stupid..... Who are these 2 and why were they allowed to kill HERE?

imrs.php

Hard to believe a grown up ( perhaps not) is this fucking stupid..... Who are these 2 and why were they allowed to kill HERE?

imrs.php
Those two, people who liked guns. Were either of them cannon fodder once? That's common enough.

imrs.php
Those two, people who liked guns. Were either of them cannon fodder once? That's common enough.

They didn't like guns, they LIKED KILLING NON MUSLIMS!

imrs.php

No, they liked guns, and we have 16 dead bodies to prove it.

imrs.php

They could have just as easily been able to ignite the IED they planted in the office to do more dirty work, they didn't need guns, they LOVED killing! They were muslim terrorists, that's what they do!

imrs.php

They could have just as easily been able to ignite the IED they planted in the office to do more dirty work, they didn't need guns, they LOVED killing! They were muslim terrorists, that's what they do!
For people who love killing they weren't very good at it. And they loved guns, that much we know. So does ISIS, you kind of folk.

imrs.php
I can show you a picture of African, Irish, Italian, Greek, polish, Russian mexican and asian murderers and ask why we let their kind in too. Should I?

imrs.php
I can show you a picture of African, Irish, Italian, Greek, polish, Russian mexican and asian murderers and ask why we let their kind in too. Should I?

Shall we COUNT them and see who wins...Perhaps ask them if they are doing it in the name of their god, "ALLIE BABBA"?

imrs.php

For people who love killing they weren't very good at it. And they loved guns, that much we know. So does ISIS, you kind of folk.

You're the muslim sympathizer, it in your threads in here...not me!

You're the muslim sympathizer, it in your threads in here...not me!
Nope, the Sand ******* hate me more than you, I'm a liberal, who you also hate. And those two only managed to take out 14 while 19 managed to kill more than 3,000? Pathetic.

imrs.php

Shall we COUNT them and see who wins...Perhaps ask them if they are doing it in the name of their god, "ALLIE BABBA"?
This is like gun laws. We already have laws on the books against murder. Nothing new needs to be done just enforce the laws already on the books against people who kill in the name of God or any other reason.

And I hope the people admitting Muslims ask if they like sharia law. Plus I don't hear any Muslim americans being for it

• Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

Jihad Watch ^ | Jan 17, 2016 | Robert Spencer
    The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave...

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave...
Numbers 31: 17-18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Do Christians follow these verses from the Bible, as Terrorist muslim's follow the koran? You get dumber as the evening wears on!

Do Christians follow these verses from the Bible, as Terrorist muslim's follow the koran? You get dumber as the evening wears on!
They are supposed to, it's their Holy Book. The fact that they don't just makes them unfaithful, which in this case is a good thing eh?

They are supposed to, it's their Holy Book. The fact that they don't just makes them unfaithful, which in this case is a good thing eh?
Unfortunately 25% or so of muslim's world wide want YOU and I to live under sharia!

Unfortunately 25% or so of muslim's world wide want YOU and I to live under sharia!
So? It's supposed to be 100%.

Forum List

Back