ISIS opens 262-room luxury hotel in Mosul

I am delighted-----they do have a kosher kitchen there?
No problem......as you well know........ kosher and halal are basically the same cuisine. ...... :cool:

not really. just a bit similar-------da joooos don't eat camels or clams It's best if they would have a strictly
VEGETARIAN kitchen---------for da HINDOOOOS -----now about the WINE............there must be wine

not really. just a bit similar-------da joooos don't eat camels or clams It's best if they would have a strictly
VEGETARIAN kitchen---------for da HINDOOOOS -----now about the WINE............there must be wine
I know exactly what you are wanting irosie but it ain't gonna happen.

No self respecting ISIS fighter is going to capture you and make you his sex slave.

Besides being a jew......you are way too old and long of tooth.

So forget it. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
I know exactly what you are trying to do irosie but it ain't gonna happen.

No self respecting ISIS fighter is going to capture you and make you his sex slave.

Besides being a jew......you are way too old and long of tooth.

So forget it. ....... :cool:

my teeth are small -------and I do not engage
in the kinds of activities that MUJAHADS favor---
I could never possibly be part of a HAREM OF WHORIES........and arabs add too much garlic to the
choumous

...........................^^^ The rantings of a spurned woman. ...... :lol: :lol:

so true <sob> I kicked Buraq and the damn
horse shit on big mo-------poor big mo was
out of commission for months--------fartimah had to
get some from -----uhm----that other schmuck----umar

So it's designed to be free for ISIS fighters, for free.

So ISIS must not follow a capitalist ideology....

nothing is "free" someone has to pay for it------
the CALIPH never had to pay for anything ----that's what JIZYA is for. Entertainment is not free----unless you have sex slaves

unrelated------a caliphate is like a monarchy-----the king gets it all free -----along with his chosen courtiers---but the
economy is still CAPITALIST

Word has it that there are 5 beheading rooms, 3 rooms for raping little girls and 2 rooms for goat fucking.

The interesting part is that they ‘opened’ the hotel by stealing it.
They have no capability of building anything themselves (well anything that does not involve killing)

I think this is nothing more than a bunch of crappy propaganda.

ISIL won't allow anything that isn't hardcore Islamic.

And................that basically means living back in the 1st century.

Forum List

Back