bill clinton raped Juanita Broaderick twice in that hotel room....

Yes....woman after woman....comes forward with rape and sexual assault allegations...against the most powerful man in the state and then the country......and they are the only ones lying...and bill clinton is the only one telling the truth.....

given how many lies they've been caught in, I think I'd like a standard of proof.

Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars trying to prove ONE of these women credible.

He couldn't.

If only he had put as much effort stemming rampant rape on the campus he ran.

12 Things You Should Know About Ken Starr's Baylor Rape Scandal

All of the women are lying...after the statute of limitations has run out....and the clinton's have destroyed any woman who tried to come forward...using his political power as Attorney General, Governor and President of the United States, and private detectives off the books, to intimidate these women.......

all of these women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

Yeah....you could contact the reporters who did the story moron.....

By Daniel J. Harris
& Teresa Hampton

Capitol Hill Blue

Capitol Idea, Dick Tiny.

The claims in this e-mail actually originate with a nearly 10-year-old series of articles on a Web site named "Capitol Hill Blue," which was founded by Doug Thompson, former director of the National Association of Realtors' political action committee and a former Republican political consultant. Earlier in his career, Thompson was a newspaper reporter in Roanoke, Virginia and Alton, Illinois. As we said in an earlier item, Capitol Hill Blue "has a history of relying on phony sources, retracting stories and apologizing to its readers." For details, see our "Ask FactCheck" item of Dec. 12, 2007.

Capitol Hill Blue also claimed former President Bush said the Constitution is "Just a piece of paper".

Awesome. So you post comes not from a new source, but a hack website with a record of publishing false information.

Liberals should be calling for investigations into the allegations.
"You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed"
Hillary Clinton

You know that only counts against republicans and frat boys...right?

Yeah....you could contact the reporters who did the story moron.....

By Daniel J. Harris
& Teresa Hampton

Capitol Hill Blue

Capitol Idea, Dick Tiny.

The claims in this e-mail actually originate with a nearly 10-year-old series of articles on a Web site named "Capitol Hill Blue," which was founded by Doug Thompson, former director of the National Association of Realtors' political action committee and a former Republican political consultant. Earlier in his career, Thompson was a newspaper reporter in Roanoke, Virginia and Alton, Illinois. As we said in an earlier item, Capitol Hill Blue "has a history of relying on phony sources, retracting stories and apologizing to its readers." For details, see our "Ask FactCheck" item of Dec. 12, 2007.

Capitol Hill Blue also claimed former President Bush said the Constitution is "Just a piece of paper".

Awesome. So you post comes not from a new source, but a hack website with a record of publishing false information.

All of these women are lying....and bill clinton is telling the truth...got it.......

is bill flying to the pedophile island this weekend?

All of the women are lying...after the statute of limitations has run out....and the clinton's have destroyed any woman who tried to come forward...using his political power as Attorney General, Governor and President of the United States, and private detectives off the books, to intimidate these women.......

Um, yeah. All of these women who have had their claims investigated actually came up with serious credibility problems of contradictory statements and changed stories.

We've seen enough famous people who've been falsely accused of misconduct by crazy stalkers and the like to actually demand a higher level of proof.

All of these women are lying....and bill clinton is telling the truth...got it.......

is bill flying to the pedophile island this weekend?

wouldn't know. If you know of such an island, I would say you should report it to the authorities immediately.

Um, yeah. All of these women who have had their claims investigated actually came up with serious credibility problems of contradictory statements and changed stories.

We've seen enough famous people who've been falsely accused of misconduct by crazy stalkers and the like to actually demand a higher level of proof.
"contradictory statements and changed stories. "
Kind of like what Bill Clinton did.

Yes....woman after woman....comes forward with rape and sexual assault allegations...against the most powerful man in the state and then the country......and they are the only ones lying...and bill clinton is the only one telling the truth.....

given how many lies they've been caught in, I think I'd like a standard of proof.

Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars trying to prove ONE of these women credible.

He couldn't.

If only he had put as much effort stemming rampant rape on the campus he ran.

12 Things You Should Know About Ken Starr's Baylor Rape Scandal

Yeah, but if he were an R, people like Joe would be screaming all Rs are rapists.

Remember Hastert...the progressive R pedophile? Libs like Joe jumped all over and condemned all Rs for Hastert's scummy behavior.

Hypocrites...

Yeah, but if he were an R, people like Joe would be screaming all Rs are rapists.

Remember Hastert...the progressive R pedophile? Libs like Joe jumped all over and condemned all Rs for Hastert's scummy behavior.

Hypocrites...

Actually, I barely talked about Hastert at all. It wasn't a topic I was very interested in.

To anyone out there who may know Eileen Wellstone...or Miss Wellstone if you are out there.....now is the time to come forward.......this man has been attacking women since the 1960s....he has used his power to escape the law....the media in the United States is corrupt and supports him , and his political followers refuse to hold him accountable for what he has done

if anyone out there can speak to Miss Wellstone....please ask her to come forward...our country needs the help.....and you won't have any justice unless you come forward....

To anyone out there who may know Eileen Wellstone...or Miss Wellstone if you are out there.....now is the time to come forward.......this man has been attacking women since the 1960s....he has used his power to escape the law....the media in the United States is corrupt and supports him , and his political followers refuse to hold him accountable for what he has done

if anyone out there can speak to Miss Wellstone....please ask her to come forward...our country needs the help.....and you won't have any justice unless you come forward....

If she didn't cash in during the 1990's, when the "accusing clinton of weenie wagging" was a cash business, she won't now.

Maybe she doesn't even exist. Because it seems one source claimed this and everyone else is just repeating the original source.

Hypocrites...

Actually, I barely talked about Hastert at all. It wasn't a topic I was very interested in.
Means nothing. You have attacked Rs ruthlessly all the while admiring Ds.

Here you go......a quick look...and this isn't even a comprehensive list....

all of these women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....? Right?

And Elizabeth Ward Gracen...told her friend right after the rape that she was raped....then, when she was asked during the impeachment she said it was consensual sex...but the friend said it was definitely rape.....

A Millennial's Guide to Bill Clinton's 20+ Sex Scandals

Eileen Wellstone allegedly was sexually assaulted by a 23-year old Bill Clinton at a pub near Oxford University (the future president was a student there). He admitted to the encounter, but claimed it was consensual. Nonetheless, he ended up leaving the school a year after the incident without a degree.

According to Capitol Hill Blue, just three years later while he was dating Hillary at Yale University, a female student called campus police stating that Bill sexually molested her.

In 1974, an unnamed University of Arkansas student complained to her faculty advisor that her law professor Bill Clinton groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. The 28-year-old law professor claimed that she was the one who came onto him.

Capitol Hill Blue reported that “several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.”

Clinton was elected Attorney General of Arkansas in 1977, soon afterward a young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was assaulted by him — he forced himself on her, biting and bruising the woman, wrote Roger Morris in Partners in Power.

A year later, Juanita Broaddrick claimed that Bill raped her when she was a volunteer on his campaign for governor while she was at a nursing student conference in Little Rock. She claimed that he forced himself on her while she screamed “please stop,” and he bit her lip. Norma Rodgers, a friend who was sharing a hotel room with Broaddrick during the conference, confirmed her claims that she had been sexually assaulted.

Broaddrick did not come forward with the claims for two decades, claiming she was intimidated and ashamed.

-------
In 1979, Carolyn Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock who was invited to Bill’s hotel room after a fundraiser. When she got there, she discovered the future president sitting on a couch only wearing a t-shirt.

“When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend, and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” Moffet said.

--------

Bill was a big fan of beauty queens, he bedded two other Miss Arkansas winners, Elizabeth Ward and Sally Perdue in 1982 and 1983. Ward claimed in 1982 that she was forcibly raped by the governor, but recanted those statements in 1998. Ward announced she did have sex with Bill, but it was consensual. Perdue said that she was threatened not to reveal her affair by several Democratic Party staff members .

“They knew that I went jogging by myself and he couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs,” Perdue said to the Village Voice about the threat.

-------------
On the eve of his run for the presidency, Bill sexually harassed Arkansas state worker Paula Jones in a hotel room where he flashed himself and demanded oral sex. Jones sued the former president and received an $850,000 cash settlement over the matter. Bill still denies he ever had a sexual encounter with Jones.

That was a busy year for Clinton. According to Capitol Hill Blue, he allegedly pinned political fundraiser Sandra Allen James against a wall and stuck his hands up her dress. She screamed so loud that the Arkansas State Police knocked on the hotel door and asked if everything was okay. When she told her Democratic fundraising boss about the incident, he told her to “keep your mouth shut.”

During the ’92 campaign for president, airline stewardess Christy Zercher alleged that the 46-year old presidential candidate fondled her on a plane flight, while Hillary slept just a few feet away.

After he was elected president, Bill was accused again of molesting another volunteer, Kathleen Willey. She claimed that the president grabbed her, fondled her breast, and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting.
In spite of his history of flagrant sexual abuse this degenerate sonofabitch remains a highly popular and influential public figure, which says a lot for our political system.

In spite of his history of flagrant sexual abuse this degenerate sonofabitch remains a highly popular and influential public figure, which says a lot for our political system.

Most women want him, men want to be him.

The reason why he's influential is because things were pretty good when he was president.

Most women want him, men want to be him.

The reason why he's influential is because things were pretty good when he was president.

Because the Republicans won congress back...after 40 years of being in the minority....

Because the Republicans won congress back...after 40 years of being in the minority....

And quickly found out how meaningless just controlling congress was.

nothing the GOP Congress did helped the economy. What helped the economy was 1) Clinton stopped wasting money on military crap, 2) Clinton got the rich to pay their fair share of taxes.

Meanwhile, Newt went on panty-sniffing raids and thought he was accomplishing something.

Hypocrites...

That's a lie.

No, i double checked. I really didn't get that involved in Hastert threads. And when I did, I only condemned the behavior HE ADMITTED to.

But if you can find a thread where I said, "Hastert proves all Republicans are scum", have at it.

Forum List

Back