bill clinton raped Juanita Broaderick twice in that hotel room....

yes....that is what they said about bill cosby...right? or dennis hastert....right?

How about the asshole raped her and got away with it because he was the Attorney General of Arkansas...and his wife used their political power and private detectives to keep these women intimidated......
Cosby is not convicted, but has had over 50 women accuse him of drugging and raping them. Clinton has 2 women, no mention of drugs, and no evidence of no consent. Hastert was found guilty of paying his victims off. Not of raping them, but for bribing them. Statute of limitations and all that. Hastert could have appealed but chose not to, likely proving that he knows he's guilty.

Did you read that post you just typed......

Clinton has 2 women,

No...clinton has 3 women, that we know of who said he raped them.....then you have 12 or more who accuse him of attempted sexual assault....one of the rape victims was from Britain...when he was a Rhodes scholar...and there are probably more over there......
No. 2 accusers of rape. If there was even the tiniest bit of evidence, then we'd have something to talk about. The third you mentioned is of some kind of groping that can never be proven, or have evidence provided, or anything.

No....

Juanita Broaderick
Eileen Wellstone
Elizabeth Ward Gracen

And those are the ones we know about......all of them immediately told freinds and relatives after the rape happened....and Wellstone even contacted the police.......

All of these women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth...right?
Yeah no actual evidence of anything, especially non-consent. Clinton was a dog, which is not good as it cost us the 8 year Dubya disaster. Was he a rapist? A little too forward? Did the women just feel guilty afterwards? Are they making money off of this?

Well if there was any actually verifiable information we might have an idea.

You mean like the woman in England calling the police......they have records of that....

And you mean like telling friends and family immediately after the attack...you mean like that?

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred.

A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.)

Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

----------
Clinton Is Guilty:

If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable.

Juanita Broaderick
Eileen Wellstone
Elizabeth Ward Gracen

Okay, we've already established Brodderick is a liar.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen has said- over and over again- that her relationship with Clinton was consensual

`I Had Sex With Bill' Ex-miss America Says 1983 Fling With Guv Was `Completely Consensual'

``That never happened. It's completely false,'' Gracen said. ``I never told her that Bill Clinton pressured me or harassed me. I don't know why she said that. It baffles me.''

She added, ``It's made me into the smoking gun, and I'm not that.''

But Gracen denied trying to duck the Jones subpoena, noting she had spent a week in Arkansas with her family last month. She said she was ``totally prepared'' to tell her story under oath.

Gracen said the encounter took place in 1983, the year after her reign as Miss America, in an apartment at the Quapaw Tower in Little Rock.

So you have one liar and one person who denies what you've said about her.

Now, for Ms. Wellstone. Well, sadly, we have no first person accounts from her.
Her name appears on these Clinton Wank Lists the right wing has been putting out since the 1990's, but we never actually see an interview with her. Instead we get this report that she had sex with Clinton at a pub, a report that neither the US State Department or the British took seriously at the time. Kind of hard to believe that there was this vast conspiracy to protect a 23 year old college student.

Juanita Broaderick
Eileen Wellstone
Elizabeth Ward Gracen

Okay, we've already established Brodderick is a liar.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen has said- over and over again- that her relationship with Clinton was consensual

`I Had Sex With Bill' Ex-miss America Says 1983 Fling With Guv Was `Completely Consensual'

``That never happened. It's completely false,'' Gracen said. ``I never told her that Bill Clinton pressured me or harassed me. I don't know why she said that. It baffles me.''

She added, ``It's made me into the smoking gun, and I'm not that.''

But Gracen denied trying to duck the Jones subpoena, noting she had spent a week in Arkansas with her family last month. She said she was ``totally prepared'' to tell her story under oath.

Gracen said the encounter took place in 1983, the year after her reign as Miss America, in an apartment at the Quapaw Tower in Little Rock.

So you have one liar and one person who denies what you've said about her.

Now, for Ms. Wellstone. Well, sadly, we have no first person accounts from her.
Her name appears on these Clinton Wank Lists the right wing has been putting out since the 1990's, but we never actually see an interview with her. Instead we get this report that she had sex with Clinton at a pub, a report that neither the US State Department or the British took seriously at the time. Kind of hard to believe that there was this vast conspiracy to protect a 23 year old college student.

Gracen's friend said she was raped........Gracen was going into the movie business......and clinton had close personal freinds in hollywood who would have made her life impossible........she ended up going to Europe....

Wellstone........investigators went to England and interviewed her......she called the police but they convinced her to not press charges.....she was accusing a Rhodes scholar from Oxford of rape in the 70s.......and you don't think Oxford and the police wanted to avoid that scandal.....

AGain.......all these women, and their friends and family are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth?

The truth is, this alleged thing happened a long time ago and there are zero verifiable details. And so we have no idea what motivation Broderick has to speak about this story.

I DO, I DO - he's another slimeball dirtbag character assassin who is desperate for attention.

All of these women are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth....? Right...that is your position?
"All of these woman are lying." Actually, only 2 of them are talking about it. And there is no way to confirm their motivation for doing so. 1 of those 2 women's stories has been completely shot full of holes. The other one, we have zero idea what, if anything, actually happened.

The truth is, this alleged thing happened a long time ago and there are zero verifiable details. And so we have no idea what motivation Broderick has to speak about this story.

I DO, I DO - he's another slimeball dirtbag character assassin who is desperate for attention.

All of these women are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth....? Right...that is your position?
"All of these woman are lying." Actually, only 2 of them are talking about it. And there is no way to confirm their motivation for doing so. 1 of those 2 women's stories has been completely shot full of holes. The other one, we have zero idea what, if anything, actually happened.

The list is extensive.......and those are only the ones we know about......and all of them...and their friends and family are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth......

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Why do you think spooging a thread with spam is an argument? Seriously, do you have some mental illness where you think this works.

How about ADDRESSING THE POINTS I MADE?

1) Brodderick has told conflicting stories.
2) Brodderick can't remember very important details, like the date.
3) Brodderick continued to work for Clinton's campaign after the incident.

NO PROSECUTOR would pursue a rape case under these circumstances. None. It would be legal malpractice.

You mean like the woman in England calling the police......they have records of that....

And it was investigated by both British and American officials at the time and had no merit.

And on Wellstone...the police were called.....

Bill Clinton's ong history of sexual assault

• Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;

Why do you think spooging a thread with spam is an argument? Seriously, do you have some mental illness where you think this works.

NO PROSECUTOR would pursue a rape case under these circumstances. None. It would be legal malpractice.

The prosecutors worked for bill clinton asshole.......

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred.

A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.)

So? Legally, that's considered HEARSAY evidence.

Also, Kelsey has a personal vendetta against Clinton because Clinton commuted the sentence of the guy who killed her father.

Broaderick testified under oath to the FBI...remember when Martha Stewart did that and was caught lying...she went to jail........

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Juanita Broaddrick says Bill Clinton raped her 21 years ago in an Arkansas hotel room. Clinton denies the charge. Is Broaddrick telling the truth? No on knows for sure, but here's the evidence uncovered so far, accompanied by dueling he's-guilty/he's-innocent interpretations:

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty:

Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity.

That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public;

and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers.

She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her.

Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

Yes....all of these women are lying.....all of them....and their friends and family......and only bill clinton is telling the truth?

The list is extensive.......and those are only the ones we know about......and all of them...and their friends and family are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth......
No one has any idea what their friends and family are saying. Stop being so dramatic.

Yes....all of these women are lying......and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

---R

No one has any idea what their friends and family are saying. Stop being so dramatic.

They also spoke to investigators moron......

They also spoke to investigators moron......
What, like, 2 of them?

Moron.

The prosecutors worked for bill clinton asshole.......

Um, no, County Prosecutors don't work for the State Attorney General. I think you are a little confused as to how civics work.

No prosecutor would take on a rape case with a victim who has changed her story who can't remember key details.

None.

Yeah....a local county prosecutor would not think twice about going after the Attorney General of Arkansas....yeah......

You are a twit.....

Forum List

Back