ISIS Says It's Burning Marijuana Fields In Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe these savages should be smoking this instead of destroying as it might help them forget about wanting to killing people. They will have a big job ahead of them if they want to destroy crops like this. Imagine all the crops they will have to destroy in Afghanistan if they ever get there. I don't know where khat is grown, but they will have to destroy that too as Muslims seem to enjoy chewing that.

ISIS Says It's Burning Marijuana Fields In Syria
The Huffington Post | By Charlotte Alfred
Posted: 08/27/2014 4:33 pm EDT Updated: 08/28/2014 9:59 am EDT

• The Islamic State militant group released a video on Tuesday purporting to show its fighters burning down a marijuana field in a town it captured in north Syria.

In the clip, which appears to be shot in the town of Akhtarin and was uploaded to YouTube by an ISIS supporter on Tuesday, the fighters denounce the evils of drug-taking, before appearing to chop down bushes and setting them ablaze.

The militants claim they discovered the farm after having captured Akhtarin from the Free Syrian Army, a rival group of opposition fighters in Syria, in recent weeks. The militants claim the farm owner fled over the nearby border with Turkey.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Says It s Burning Marijuana Fields In Syria

I remember them burning the weed, but it was just to clear the ground. If we had sheets hanging outside to dry, the smell would be very calming at bed time.
I've always known it was a medicinal wild plant.

Forum List

Back