Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

Try to open your mind and heart realize that we were created to worship Allah without any partners

Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is One. The God I worship is One not Three. Father , Son and Holy Spirit is 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. You were created in the image of God - read Genesis 1:26. You are a trichotomy. You are a spirit that lives in a body and has a soul. A three part being. Do you refer to yourself as 2nd or 3rd person? No. You refer to yourself as One. So does God. Who created you in His own image.

If you are christian my advice is to research the true message of christ and the mosaic law he taught

Christ: Love your neighbor as you would yourself, love God with all your heart
Mohammed:
Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off;
do good to him who does evil to you;
and speak the truth even if it be against yourself.

More less.

Pretty good messages you think?

If you are christian my advice is to research the true message of christ and the mosaic law he taught

Christ: Love your neighbor as you would yourself, love God with all your heart
Mohammed:
Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off;
do good to him who does evil to you;
and speak the truth even if it be against yourself.

More less.

Pretty good messages you think?
Yes

Nobody is aiming arrows your way, Amir. We do not even use arrows! This isn't the 622 A.D. you know! The times have changed!

You need to find a nice wife, settle down, have some children and smell the roses. Seriously. Lighten up.

You have to admit, Jeri, that you do find some funny nuts on these forums. He is just one of many.

I've met a few. But he's not funny.

Don't worry about him. The FBI will be checking into him to see whether he is dangerous or not.
Let them come

Are you in the States?

Forum List

Back