Islam is evil...

SpidermanTuba said:
You folks seem to have trouble reading. I'm not asking for your opinion on it, I'm asking for what Just War Theory states about it.

I don't think that Just War Theory states anything about breaking cease fires specifically. However, as cease fires go, if one sides decides they want to break the cease fire by resuming an attack on the other side, then the cease fire is, by definition, broken, and the two sides are in conflict again.

gop_jeff said:
I don't think that Just War Theory states anything about breaking cease fires specifically. However, as cease fires go, if one sides decides they want to break the cease fire by resuming an attack on the other side, then the cease fire is, by definition, broken, and the two sides are in conflict again.

Cease-fire agreements would fall under viable options, which were exhausted in Iraqs case.

SpidermanTuba said:
So its OK to kill civilians, as long as you're killing legitimate military targets in the process?

Why do you try to misrepresent what we say?

Nobody said its ok

We said you cannot label those who murder civilians on purpose with those who kill civilians as collateral damage.

Would you say someone who walks into a McDonalds and opens up with a handgun and kills five children is a murderer?

Would you say that someone who is driving his car on the freeway, and a child wanders into his lane and he accidentally kills the child a murderer?

Would you morally equate the two?

SpidermanTuba said:
Like lighting Baghdad on fire? Or did Bush do that in the name of big business?

Ok. You CLAIMED this is merely a question, so the answer is NO. and NO.

SpidermanTuba said:
I didn't say he said that. I was asking whether or no he was doing it in the name of God or in the name of Greed. It was a question, not a statement.

Frankly, I don't see what your point is about the beheadings, unless you are suggesting that its OK for us to kill civilians because they do it, too, which is just plain silly.

Ok, since its a question, he didnt do it in the name of either. He did it in the name of Freedom and Liberty.

Powerman said:
I personally don't think that Islam is much worse than any other religion. It just so happens that most of the followers live in primitive theocracies which dictates savagery. If you actually bother to read the Old Testament it's one of the most savage immoral books that you can pick up. Luckily most Jews and Christians are currently civilized people. This wasn't always the case. I think the problem lies more within state sponsored religion in the middle east.

I would agree with you.

All religions have their faults.. Catholics tolerate child abuse (as I am sure many others do too), the Bhudists have members who eat cats and dogs..Japs, with their yin/yang harmony crap, kill whales for the sake of keeping this stupid f'n practice alive,,, so where does one turn who needs a crutch????

CHRISTMAS SALES!!!

Add 50 to 1976, at/by that time the US will no longer exist as we know it. Believe in that.

Working Man said:
I would agree with you.

All religions have their faults.. Catholics tolerate child abuse (as I am sure many others do too), the Bhudists have members who eat cats and dogs..Japs, with their yin/yang harmony crap, kill whales for the sake of keeping this stupid f'n practice alive,,, so where does one turn who needs a crutch????

CHRISTMAS SALES!!!

Add 50 to 1976, at/by that time the US will no longer exist as we know it. Believe in that.

I thought that was supposed to be 2012 when the big comet hits or do you mean 2026 as in Nostrodamus? Humm either way we are screwed eh! Then again maybe the end will come to the Middle East...who knows with those cranky comet's! :huh:

martyred would be one of the best things that could happen for his cause.

Who is your counterpart in the Muslim world? The person who says, in mirror image of you, that Christianity is evil. Essentially, you are the same as that person: intolerant. From a non-Christian, non-Muslim point of view, I can't see the difference between you.

RightWing--yes, Christianity was twisted into becoming violent. That was most moving and interesting to me to learn that. It gave me hope. But then it stayed that way for the next thousand years. American right-wing Christianity retains the violent element in its support for torture and the death penalty, for example, both of which Jesus--I'm just guessing here--might have had strong feelings against. He knew a little about them first hand. Remember when Bush called the war against terrorism a "crusade"? The ideas are deep in our subconscious, and arise repeatedly.

Mariner.

Mariner said:
martyred would be one of the best things that could happen for his cause.

Who is your counterpart in the Muslim world? The person who says, in mirror image of you, that Christianity is evil. Essentially, you are the same as that person: intolerant. From a non-Christian, non-Muslim point of view, I can't see the difference between you..

HAHAHHAh, oh yes, the old, George Washington was a terrorist to the Brits and not any different than the terrorists who pushes people in wheelchairs off ships, or slits the throats of stewardesses in planes. hahahha, go sell that to your NAMBLA buddies.

Mariner said:
RightWing--yes, Christianity was twisted into becoming violent. That was most moving and interesting to me to learn that. It gave me hope. But then it stayed that way for the next thousand years. American right-wing Christianity retains the violent element in its support for torture and the death penalty, for example, both of which Jesus--I'm just guessing here--might have had strong feelings against. He knew a little about them first hand. Remember when Bush called the war against terrorism a "crusade"? The ideas are deep in our subconscious, and arise repeatedly.

Mariner.

The only thing deep in your subconscious is stupidity.

Hi sir
Actually I can't accept your article head for lots of reasons it summarized in
I can make tomorrow a group and I will call it for the sake of Jesus and I will kill and rape and kidnap cuz in the bible 1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"
and the church know nothing about this group
• Another thing its just group not a whole government,, not like the whole American came and killed and raped the Indian ,, and get them out from THEIR LANDS with no right
• Not like what happen in Guatemala from abuse and hurting the prisoners and treating them like animals ,, though as u assume that there something called human rights and even there is animal rights but there is no arab rights,, thought ur United Nation Organization doesn’t make differ between anykind of human or nation,, no different between white and black and Indian u had kill them all ,,
• What do you expect from people feel so injustice you made this kind of Muslim not the Islam nor other Muslims,,, you talked about rights and took their rights,, u talked about freedom and took their land from them, u……………… and took it from them ,, what do u expect not to repel even ,,
Its not Islam evil
Surah 2. The Cow
190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
,,, its Some Muslims maybe evil as there are Christian evil and Jewish evil and….. Evil cause they are all human and human could be evil ,,
And this evil we made by un-equality and injustice

From ur bible
KI1 8:46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

Arabian said:
Hi sir
Actually I can't accept your article head for lots of reasons it summarized in
I can make tomorrow a group and I will call it for the sake of Jesus and I will kill and rape and kidnap cuz in the bible 1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"
• Another thing its just group not a whole government,, not like the whole American came and killed and raped the Indian ,, and get them out from THEIR LANDS with no right
• Not like what happen in Guatemala from abuse and hurting the prisoners and treating them like animals ,, though as u assume that there something called human rights and even there is animal rights but there is no arab rights,, thought ur United Nation Organization doesn’t make differ between anykind of human or nation,, no different between white and black and Indian u had kill them all ,,
• What do you expect from people feel so injustice you made this kind of Muslim not the Islam nor other Muslims,,, you talked about rights and took their rights,, u talked about freedom and took their land from them, u……………… and took it from them ,, what do u expect not to repel even ,,
Its not Islam evil
Surah 2. The Cow
190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
,,, its Some Muslims maybe evil as there are Christian evil and Jewish evil and….. Evil cause they are all human and human could be evil ,,
And this evil we made by un-equality and injustice

From ur bible
KI1 8:46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

You're evil. Last time I checked, Musliim theocracies were not a shinning example of "human rights". It's hardly a secret, but Muslim theocracies are utter failures when it comes to honouring basic human rights such as freedom of , religion, speach, association and so on - so much so that claiming otherwise would be a lie. That combined with the blatant aggressiveness and abuses inflicted on those who don't comply with the rules are just one example of their failures. Dependency on oil and rugs isn't good either, but that's a topic for another forum.

Arabian. Those things you cite were one time commandments. There is no perpetual war on nonbelievers as there is in islam. Ka-peesh.

rtwngAvngr said:
Arabian. Those things you cite were one time commandments. There is no perpetual war on nonbelievers as there is in islam. Ka-peesh.

can make tomorrow a group and I will call it for the sake of Jesus and I will kill and rape and kidnap cuz in the bible 1 Samuel 15:2-4

evil in every where not islam ,, i can accept that some muslims evil ,, but islam is a message allah sent and allah created us ,, and he know the better for us so i cant accept this word
and would u accept it when i say christianity is evil
cause u alaways talk about justice,, where is the justice when u assume that jesus get crussified for a fault he didnt made ,, is this justice,,
yeah now i get it ,, when u attacked Iraq assuming that they have nuclear weapon you didnt mean it you mean to kill iraqs' cause jewish have nucleare weapon in theitr land,, this how you deal

Arabian said:
evil in every where not islam ,, i can accept that some muslims evil ,, but islam is a message allah sent and allah created us ,, and he know the better for us so i cant accept this word
and would u accept it when i say christianity is evil
cause u alaways talk about justice,, where is the justice when u assume that jesus get crussified for a fault he didnt made ,, is this justice,,
yeah now i get it ,, when u attacked Iraq assuming that they have nuclear weapon you didnt mean it you mean to kill iraqs' cause jewish have nucleare weapon in theitr land,, this how you deal

Allah is an evil demon. He's not the same god as christianity and judaism.l

rtwngAvngr said:
SO you're saying Allah was NOT a pagan deity from preislamic times? Is that your assertion?

I have no idea. Do you have any other sources besides this one that also believes that most of us here in the states are possessed by a demon? I'd say the secondary link demolishes any credibility you might give the primary.

What I don't understand is why you doubt that Muslims worship the same God you do if they say that's who they worship albeit in a different manner and from a different book.

MissileMan said:
I have no idea. Do you have any other sources besides this one that also believes that most of us here in the states are possessed by a demon? I'd say the secondary link demolishes any credibility you might give the primary.

What I don't understand is why you doubt that Muslims worship the same God you do if they say that's who they worship albeit in a different manner and from a different book.

I'd say you're wrong in every conclusion. Actual evidence proves this to be the case. Our god would never endorse a religion as barbaric and backward as Islam. Which of the archeological evidence do you doubt?

This is interesting.

Worshippers of Allah

Many primitive people worshipped a sun god and a moon goddess. Western Arabs were unusual in worshipping a moon god and his wife, the sun goddess. There are pre-Islamic statues of his symbol: the crescent moon. It looks just like the crescent moon of Shi’ite Muslims, except the Shi’ites added a small star. The Yemenites/Sabaeans had a moon god according to the Encyclopedia of Islam p.303. The Quraysh may have gotten this idol from them.

Allah had three daughters named Lat, ‘Uzza, and Manat. At one time the "prophet of Allah" compromised and said in the Qur’an (Sura 53:19) that "their intercession was to be hoped for." In other words, he said we should hope for the help of these three idols.

Mohammed’s followers must have been amazed that he said this. Later, Mohammed changed his mind and said Satan deceived him. Since a mistake was made, these verses were "abrogated" or taken out. These are often called "the Satanic verses." It is interesting to read how Allah could have what are called "abrogated verses" in Suras 13:39; 16:101; vol.2:106. Sura 41:37 mentions with disapproval sun and moon worshippers
http://www.muslimhope.com/OriginsOfIslam.htm

Forum List

Back