Islam. The religion of peace, tolerance and truth?

But islam creates the MOST IDYLLIC societies ----
very peaceful------extremely peaceful. Ask anyone
with experience------PERFECT PEACE. My hubby
was born in a shariah cesspit---but his family escaped.
He does encounter muslims from that shariah cesspit---
right here in the USA------they invariably inform him----
"DA JOOOOS WERE SO HAPPY THERE"

But islam creates the MOST IDYLLIC societies ----
very peaceful------extremely peaceful. Ask anyone
with experience------PERFECT PEACE. My hubby
was born in a shariah cesspit---but his family escaped.
He does encounter muslims from that shariah cesspit---
right here in the USA------they invariably inform him----
"DA JOOOOS WERE SO HAPPY THERE"

If they were so happy there, why are they here? Personally I don't want them anywhere near western society. Islamic Shariah law is the oppression of women and children, something that is not tolerated in western societies. That's why they don't fit in with the rest of the world.

Dear forumers,

Had you had some relevant criticism of Islam, it would have been less horrible. What people read here is an outrage.

The West boasts of its conquering the space while the Muslims made no advancement in that field. The West is ignorant of Islam, because Islam makes it quite clear that our business is the love of God. Worldly and scientific advancements come second. That's in theory. It's something else in practice. Yet the riches are in the middle east and the Gulf. People are much wealthier there than in the West. Verify it through the gross national product per person of the nations of the world.

Either people incline to God, either they incline to the world. There can not be both. The West has chosen the world. Islam has chosen God. That's in theory because in practice the Muslims inclne to the world, but it does not alter Islam. Islam enjoins to the love of God, not to the love of the world. The West boasts of its conquering the space. It is a shame. They walked on the moon, not on Mars. They reached nowhere, though it's been a while since they landed on the moon.

People here lie shamelessly. Taqiyya is unknown to most Muslims. And when it is known, it's not a permission to lie for some advancement of the Muslim Nation. It is to save oneself against an agressor. Taqiyya exists only in Shiism, which is an alternate and minor form of Islam, and actually out of Islam; except for that Shiism acknowledges that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a prophet. You do not criticize Christianity because of a concept within Mormonism, because Mormonism is only an alternate and minor form of Christianity. This is the same with the "Taqiyya" that exists only in your deceived and deceitful eyes.

There are Muslim extremists who kill innocents. That's most normal. Islam enjoins to the love of God, and to discard the love of the world. Islam only loves the world because it is a creation of God. This is why the Muslim may seek the world, out of the love of God and only in the name of God. But when you are weak minded you won't take the time to make the difference, and you end up killing those who are addicted to the world and not to God; even though you have no right to. It's not surprising in the least that there are so many extremists within the Muslims who kill people unrightfully and unlawfully.

Islam is a very tolerant religion. Ideally, when the Muslim Kingdom was ruled by Islamic law, whoever humiliated Islam by abandoning his religion was executed. Whoever insisted to not pray the 5 daily prayers was similarly executed. Non Muslims could live in the Muslim Kingdom and practise their religion as they like. But they had to pay taxes. This is the land of God, and the law of God rules it. If you wish another law, go out of the land. If you don't pay a tax. That is perfect fairness.

You people do nothing but savagely lie. That is also very normal.

Dear forumers,

Had you had some relevant criticism of Islam, it would have been less horrible. What people read here is an outrage.

The West boasts of its conquering the space while the Muslims made no advancement in that field. The West is ignorant of Islam, because Islam makes it quite clear that our business is the love of God. Worldly and scientific advancements come second. That's in theory. It's something else in practice. Yet the riches are in the middle east and the Gulf. People are much wealthier there than in the West. Verify it through the gross national product per person of the nations of the world.

Either people incline to God, either they incline to the world. There can not be both. The West has chosen the world. Islam has chosen God. That's in theory because in practice the Muslims inclne to the world, but it does not alter Islam. Islam enjoins to the love of God, not to the love of the world. The West boasts of its conquering the space. It is a shame. They walked on the moon, not on Mars. They reached nowhere, though it's been a while since they landed on the moon.

People here lie shamelessly. Taqiyya is unknown to most Muslims. And when it is known, it's not a permission to lie for some advancement of the Muslim Nation. It is to save oneself against an agressor. Taqiyya exists only in Shiism, which is an alternate and minor form of Islam, and actually out of Islam; except for that Shiism acknowledges that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a prophet. You do not criticize Christianity because of a concept within Mormonism, because Mormonism is only an alternate and minor form of Christianity. This is the same with the "Taqiyya" that exists only in your deceived and deceitful eyes.

There are Muslim extremists who kill innocents. That's most normal. Islam enjoins to the love of God, and to discard the love of the world. Islam only loves the world because it is a creation of God. This is why the Muslim may seek the world, out of the love of God and only in the name of God. But when you are weak minded you won't take the time to make the difference, and you end up killing those who are addicted to the world and not to God; even though you have no right to. It's not surprising in the least that there are so many extremists within the Muslims who kill people unrightfully and unlawfully.

Islam is a very tolerant religion. Ideally, when the Muslim Kingdom was ruled by Islamic law, whoever humiliated Islam by abandoning his religion was executed. Whoever insisted to not pray the 5 daily prayers was similarly executed. Non Muslims could live in the Muslim Kingdom and practise their religion as they like. But they had to pay taxes. This is the land of God, and the law of God rules it. If you wish another law, go out of the land. If you don't pay a tax. That is perfect fairness.

You people do nothing but savagely lie. That is also very normal.
Do you believe in YWHW, the God who spoke to Moses?

It's a shame how you people make excuses for what you don't understand.

You will find a lengthy but not exhaustive outline of the various loopholes, both in the Koran and the Hadith, that allow moslems to lie.

TheReligionofPeace - Islam Taqiyya and Lying

I took a cursory glance at your reference and was repelled by it's falsehood.

Anyone following this thread, Hollie is lying. Islam forbids lying (Holy Qur'an 2:42.)

No where in the post of mine you quoted did I mention Jesus; not even the verses of the Bible I quoted was Jesus name mentioned. And please tell me what I said that was racist.

On the other hand, you are correct. The tone of my reply was not very Christian, I was just replying to you in basically the same tone as you did to me.

I'm never surprised by the behavior of so-called Christians...remember ace, when you allege that you are a Christian, you are representing Christ to non-Christians.

I am 37 years old & an African-American. I am not a boy, I am a man.

You will find a lengthy but not exhaustive outline of the various loopholes, both in the Koran and the Hadith, that allow moslems to lie.

Anyone following this thread, Hollie is lying. Islam forbids lying (Holy Qur'an 2:42.)
Of course you're "repelled". Just not enough to offer anything in refutation.

You dumb LIAR, I said, "...repelled by it's FALSEHOOD," meaning I did not continue after the few lies that I saw. Try to get out of hell so your brain wont be so fried, you trash.

How long have you been a Muslim?

You dumb LIAR, I said, "...repelled by it's FALSEHOOD," meaning I did not continue after the few lies that I saw. Try to get out of hell so your brain wont be so fried, you trash.

The melodrama is just a bit contrived.

You might want to take some time to study your koranology. Your lack of any response that doesn't include childish attempts at insult suggests you should spend some time studying your Islamist history.

How long have you been a Muslim?

LOL. I'm not a Muslim, man...I am just a student of religion who does not like the way that Islam is singled out as controversial.

Peace.
No one is attempting to single out islamist ideology as controversial.

I'm sure all of us condemn the ceaseless attacks on civilians by those heavily armed groups of radical Lutherans.

I'm sure all of us condemn the ceaseless attacks on civilians by those heavily armed groups of radical Lutherans.

And what religion was Timothy McVeigh, Adolph Hitler, and those who forced Africans into American slavery? Does Christianity produce people like that because it is so good?

And what religion was Timothy McVeigh, Adolph Hitler, and those who forced Africans into American slavery? Does Christianity produce people like that because it is so good?
I had no doubt that a bracing dose of islamist ideology, that found in the Koran, would cause you to stutter and mumble with the cowardly "but.... but.... but..... but what about the Christians".

I had no doubt that a bracing dose of islamist ideology, that found in the Koran, would cause you to stutter and mumble with the cowardly "but.... but.... but..... but what about the Christians".

LOL. I have no doubt that you are in hell LOLOLOL.

But seriously, does Christianity produce people like that because it is so good?

LOL. I have no doubt that you are in hell LOLOLOL.

But seriously, does Christianity produce people like that because it is so good?
LOL. In typical fashion, you use your religion to promote hate LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back