Islam. The religion of peace, tolerance and truth?

And still, many of these Christians continue to spread their hate about Islam and the Quran even when I quoted in detail the brutality within their own Bible.

They'll just pretend it isn't there.

What was it Jesus said about hypocrites? Don't be so concerned about the spec of dirt in your neighbor's eye when you got that big ass plank sticking out your own?

Last edited:
This video was already posted somewhere else on this site, but who can keep track? I thought I would open a discussion based on it alone.

I'm not even going to talk about the 'peace' of Islam. 'Tolerance' as shown in this video is a one way street.

A religion of Truth? Come to think of it, I do not think anyone has made that claim; something this video affirms.

Let the debate begin.

The OP isn't a "debate". It's a hatefest against Islam. You want a real discussion? Post something with a bit less bias.

And still, many of these Christians continue to spread their hate about Islam and the Quran even when I quoted in detail the brutality within their own Bible.

What was it Jesus said about hypocrites? Don't be so concerned about the spec of dirt in your neighbor's eye when you got that big ass plank sticking out your own?

Oops, the one of perfect balance is beginning to fall apart. You should quit wasting your time with the indecision and get to know YWHW.

Oops, the one of perfect balance is beginning to fall apart. You should quit wasting your time with the indecision and get to know YWHW.

I don't expect you to understand my weltanschauung, nor do I require you to. I will continue to worship YHWH as I Will, while encouraging others to respect all religions and embrace whatever spiritual/ religious system they Will.

This video was already posted somewhere else on this site, but who can keep track? I thought I would open a discussion based on it alone.

I'm not even going to talk about the 'peace' of Islam. 'Tolerance' as shown in this video is a one way street.

A religion of Truth? Come to think of it, I do not think anyone has made that claim; something this video affirms.

Let the debate begin.

The OP isn't a "debate". It's a hatefest against Islam. You want a real discussion? Post something with a bit less bias.

Well I was trying to debate a Muslim but I got put on ignore. My fault for not clearing out the reply box on a post I was going to send because I did not think he was going to reply. Muslims are not much for debating in any case it would seem. It is the nature of the religion/deity.

I don't expect you to understand my weltanschauung, nor do I require you to. I will continue to worship YHWH as I Will, while encouraging others to respect all religions and embrace whatever spiritual/ religious system they Will.

I once started to explore areas not to be explored and got a very sharp rap on the knuckles from YWHW. I am most blessed that I may not stray from following YWHW. Fearing God is something very practical with me. :tinfoil: ;)

you know nothing about islam. as to the line from
ROMANS-----leave it to a Christian scholar to interpret----
and leave the Koran to muslim scholars to interpret. They have done so and from their interpretations elaborated the
filth and stench of shariah law

I guess that Romans 3:4 is why so many Christians find it so easy to lie, like the one you just told here:

"you know nothing about islam."

You don't even know me yet you assert (falsely) that I know nothing about Islam, fool.
So what do you know about Islam?

I know some about it. What would you like to know?
When is the end of the world?

and leave the Koran to muslim scholars to interpret. They have done so and from their interpretations elaborated the

I guess that Romans 3:4 is why so many Christians find it so easy to lie, like the one you just told here:

You don't even know me yet you assert (falsely) that I know nothing about Islam, fool.

I would like to know what you imagine you know about
islam. How about telling me what you know about islam. -----
tell me about the Islamic laws that pertain to non muslims in
shariah lands

I would like to know what you imagine you know about
islam. How about telling me what you know about islam. -----
tell me about the Islamic laws that pertain to non muslims in
shariah lands
How about Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance?

Egypt student gets 3-year jail term for atheism

Egypt student gets 3-year jail term for atheism - Yahoo News

When is the end of the world?

I read a book that said that according to what Muhammad said, the end would come in years that translate to the Gregorian calender as between 2012-2032.
I heard that when ask the prophet said that he was not allowed to answer the question. I think they are waiting for the 12th imam but I think that might only be Shia. For the Sunnis I think they are watching to see if this ISIS guy is going to make the final caliphate.

Sounds like your knowledge is not very indepth.

Regarding Romans 3 v 4. While Gods words always have the quality of truth and can be trusted men are duplicitous and their words not of the same level of quality. That does not teach lying. That would contradict the commandment about false witness. But it does state a fairly obvious common sense fact.

You appear to be ignorant of the Shia tradition of Taqiyya.

That wouldn't be the first Bible contradiction (Matt 11:13-14 - John 1:19-21.)

I know that the Qur'an says this:

"And mix not up truth with falsehood, nor hide the truth while you know." Holy Qur'an 2:42

I heard that when ask the prophet said that he was not allowed to answer the question. I think they are waiting for the 12th imam but I think that might only be Shia. For the Sunnis I think they are watching to see if this ISIS guy is going to make the final caliphate.

All Muslims do not agree about everything that Muhammad said.

My knowledge is in depth enough.

Hmm, you say you're not a Moslem, but i suspect you are lying by the way you refer to the koran.

You didn't watch the video? Then why do you bother replying? You really have nothing of use to say here, since that is basically the subject of debate, the content of the video.

If you are going to quote the Bible, moslem, at least quote the whole verse instead of just chopping it to suit your lying point. And it is best taken in context:
3What if some were unfaithful? Does their faithlessness nullify the faithfulness of God? 4By no means! Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written,
“That you may be justified in your words,
and prevail when you are judged.”

5But if our unrighteousness serves to show the righteousness of God, what shall we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict wrath on us? (I speak in a human way.) 6By no means! For then how could God judge the world? 7But if through my lie God’s truth abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? 8And why not do evil that good may come?—as some people slanderously charge us with saying. Their condemnation is just.
Romans 3:3-8

I do not believe I am making any false claims at all, and if I wanted to discuss the controversies of the Bible, I will do so in a thread with that as its intent.

Now bye bye boy.

LOL. So you claim to represent Jesus being disrespectful/racist(?) and calling me "boy" for no reason. Yeah, I'll bet you are a Chrsitian behaving like that.

All Muslims do not agree about everything that Muhammad said.

My knowledge is in depth enough.
Do you think the 12th imam concept is widely believed?

I speak from the Traditional knowledge in Islam.

It is absolutely forbidden to lie in Islam. Lying is held as one of the greatest evils (I don't like to say the "greatest evil" but I could say so). Saying the Truth is held as the supreme virtue. Look to what Muhammad himself said (peace be upon him and his family):

"Verily, truthfulness leads to righteousness (birr), and righteousness leads to the Garden. A man speaks truths until he is written with Allah as a truthful person (siddiq). Lying leads to wickedness (fujur), and wickedness to the Fire. A man lies until he is written with Allah as a liar"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) had a dream in which two men came to him and took him to some places where he saw some things. He mentioned it as well as the explanations the two men gave him:

"I had (a dream) last night that two men came to me, caught hold of my hands, and took me to the Sacred Land (Jerusalem). There, I saw a person sitting and another standing with an iron hook in his hand pushing it inside the mouth of the former till it reached the jaw-bone, and then tore off one side of his cheek, and then did the same with the other side; in the mean-time the first side of his cheek became normal again and then he repeated the same operation again. I said, 'What is this?' They told me to proceed on "...." As for the one whose cheek you saw being torn away, he was a liar and he used to tell lies, and the people would report those lies on his authority till they spread all over the world. So, he will be punished like that till the Day of Resurrection."

A verse of the Qur'an I just thought of is "his lying, sinful forelock".

A religion does not ask to lie.

Islam is a religion of peace and love. Muslims are obligated to love everyone God created. Because of Islam, the Muslim brings close his enemy and keeps afar his own family. You see people calling the police telling them "pay attention to my son, I think he is invovled in extremist activities". A none Muslim would say "this is my son", I can not turn him over to the police. But the Muslim is under the obligation to obey the laws and to be rigorously honest.

There is no such thing as Taqiyya in Islam. I only knew from it from people who used this forum. I learnt that it is a concept of Shiism. Shiites are a minority in Islam, and Shiism is completely out of Islam. The only reason we consider Shiites Muslims is because they believe Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a prophet.

I speak from the Traditional knowledge in Islam.

It is absolutely forbidden to lie in Islam. Lying is held as one of the greatest evils (I don't like to say the "greatest evil" but I could say so). Saying the Truth is held as the supreme virtue. Look to what Muhammad himself said (peace be upon him and his family):

"Verily, truthfulness leads to righteousness (birr), and righteousness leads to the Garden. A man speaks truths until he is written with Allah as a truthful person (siddiq). Lying leads to wickedness (fujur), and wickedness to the Fire. A man lies until he is written with Allah as a liar"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) had a dream in which two men came to him and took him to some places where he saw some things. He mentioned it as well as the explanations the two men gave him:

"I had (a dream) last night that two men came to me, caught hold of my hands, and took me to the Sacred Land (Jerusalem). There, I saw a person sitting and another standing with an iron hook in his hand pushing it inside the mouth of the former till it reached the jaw-bone, and then tore off one side of his cheek, and then did the same with the other side; in the mean-time the first side of his cheek became normal again and then he repeated the same operation again. I said, 'What is this?' They told me to proceed on "...." As for the one whose cheek you saw being torn away, he was a liar and he used to tell lies, and the people would report those lies on his authority till they spread all over the world. So, he will be punished like that till the Day of Resurrection."

A verse of the Qur'an I just thought of is "his lying, sinful forelock".

A religion does not ask to lie.

Islam is a religion of peace and love. Muslims are obligated to love everyone God created. Because of Islam, the Muslim brings close his enemy and keeps afar his own family. You see people calling the police telling them "pay attention to my son, I think he is invovled in extremist activities". A none Muslim would say "this is my son", I can not turn him over to the police. But the Muslim is under the obligation to obey the laws and to be rigorously honest.
So you are stating that nowhere whatsoever does the koran give a Muslim an excuse to lie?

Forum List

Back