Islam, 'the religion of peace' - when will people learn?

Until the world recognizes islam for the perversion that it is, innocent people will continue to die.

Where are the "good muslims"? Where are the mullahs? Why are they not condemning these acts of murder in the name of islam? Where are they? the only logical conclusion is that they are silent because they agree with these acts and support the terrorists.

the IMAMS are in the mosques SCREAMING -----ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAM ---into the ears of muslim kids ----all over the world

Yes, they are. The question is why won't the European leaders, and the libs in the USA acknowledge that? They are so eaten up with PC that they would rather be blown up than to admit that Islamic teachings are what is causing innocents to die in these attacks.
Radical (or reactionary) Islamic teachings - not Islamic teachings. Although the Caliphate (Islam ruling the world) is absolutely part of the faith. That's also part of - Christianity when Jesus rules for 10,000 years.

islam ain't wait'n for the rapist of mecca of RE-ARISE from the dead------they are raping, murdering and pillaging RIGHT NOW
The Prophet is not returning. That's not required for Islam to rule the world.

Until the world recognizes islam for the perversion that it is, innocent people will continue to die.

Where are the "good muslims"? Where are the mullahs? Why are they not condemning these acts of murder in the name of islam? Where are they? the only logical conclusion is that they are silent because they agree with these acts and support the terrorists.

the IMAMS are in the mosques SCREAMING -----ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAM ---into the ears of muslim kids ----all over the world

Yes, they are. The question is why won't the European leaders, and the libs in the USA acknowledge that? They are so eaten up with PC that they would rather be blown up than to admit that Islamic teachings are what is causing innocents to die in these attacks.
Radical (or reactionary) Islamic teachings - not Islamic teachings. Although the Caliphate (Islam ruling the world) is absolutely part of the faith. That's also part of - Christianity when Jesus rules for 10,000 years.
The difference is, in Christianity Jesus will return on His own terms, in his own time. Muslims believe they must first restore the caliphate all over the world.

London attackers shouted "This is for Allah".

We may never know the motive.

1465861239401.jpg

The difference is, in Christianity Jesus will return on His own terms, in his own time. Muslims believe they must first restore the caliphate all over the world.
So? If you want freedom and religious tolerance don't ask a religion. Those are elements of - Liberalism.

Good liberal ______ don't kill people in the name of God.

Obama is out of it-------he must be so RELIEVED

My guess is Hussaine is concerned about the revelations about him spying on republican presidential candidates. Hussaine should be required to testify in regards to the illegal banana republic approach he took in attacking our democracy.

And Sunni shows us the mainstream feeling in Islam. At least he is usually honest. I have also heard that isis considers themselves reformists.
Two things need to happen: The religion itself is in desperate need of a Reformation (and many are certainly trying) and those who continue to deflect for and ultimately enable its worst behaviors have to stop doing so.

Did you really want to try and show that Muhammad was a man of "peace"?

islam ain't wait'n for the rapist of mecca of RE-ARISE from the dead------they are raping, murdering and pillaging RIGHT NOW

An Imam is indeed returning according to both Shia and Sunni sects. The 12th Imam to be precise.

Historically, the UK suffered far greater from attacks by the IRA, aka the Northern Irish Catholic rebellion.

Does that make Catholicism a candidate to be sarcastically called another 'religion of peace'?

And Sunni shows us the mainstream feeling in Islam. At least he is usually honest. I have also heard that isis considers themselves reformists.
Two things need to happen: The religion itself is in desperate need of a Reformation (and many are certainly trying) and those who continue to deflect for and ultimately enable its worst behaviors have to stop doing so..
Yeah, good points.

An Imam is indeed returning according to both Shia and Sunni sects. The 12th Imam to be precise.
Not Sunnis.

Muhammad was a warrior, a general, not a pussy (like Jesus) so, why would I?

Historically, the UK suffered far greater from attacks by the IRA, aka the Northern Irish Catholic rebellion.

Does that make Catholicism a candidate to be sarcastically called another 'religion of peace'?

Why are you enabling more terror attacks? It's guys like you who make us less safe! We are so unsafe!!

Why are you enabling more terror attacks? It's guys like you who make us less safe! We are so unsafe!!
How "unsafe" are you?
stat1.png

Actually kid it is you who is a pussy. Islam was founded in blood, the "peaceful" Muslims are the "apostates". Islam is a religion of hatred, blood, and violence.

Actually kid it is you who is a pussy. Islam was founded in blood, the "peaceful" Muslims are the "apostates". Islam is a religion of hatred, blood, and violence.
So? Why does that make you wet your pants?

And what you want are liberal Muslims, and liberal all others as they don't kill in the name of God.

(smile) Oh lookie....a bad ass!!!!!
Nothing makes me wet my pants kid. I don't have to fight in any more wars and my wife's biopsy came back benign. I have nothing to fear.

(smile) Oh lookie....a bad ass!!!!!
Nothing makes me wet my pants kid. I don't have to fight in any more wars and my wife's biopsy came back benign. I have nothing to fear.
Then - start fucking acting like it.

Don't fear Islam - learn it. In Islam you are allowed to kill your enemies (unlike what that pussy Jesus taught). I can't imagine why you wouldn't agree (with Muhammad not Jesus)?

Forum List

Back