Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Christianity is a cult based on human sacrifice

You're confusing Christians with the Aztecs.

Jesus was the only sacrifice but the difference is he did so willingly......so you can't exactly call it Human-sacrifice.

There is a slight difference. And because it was a one time thing....it's history.

Christianity is a cult based on human sacrifice. Christians regularly pray and worship this human sacrifice. They hold it up as the ultimate in moral behavior.

Human sacrifice is the height of christians moral teachings. Their rituals are steeped in the blood of their human sacrifice.

How is Human Sacrifice defined?

Human Sacrifice is the murder of humans, removing the hearts of helpless human-beings to pay homage to a God similar to the Sun God the Aztecs worshiped.

Jesus was a single being that God brought into this world in a magnanimous act of love and compassion, not murder. Jesus knew his purpose and fulfilled it. His personal sacrifice was not to glory his father but the remove the sins of everyone. His death was not a gift to God but a gift to everyone from God.

Can you see the difference?

Do you know what the difference is? Giving up your life for those you love?

My guess is you can't see the difference between blowing yourself up and giving up your life by charging face first into certain death just to save your friends.

What exactly do you think I am lying about? Please inform me so I can stop lying. :eusa_whistle:

Churches receive fed money and they don't allow anyone into their services. It's called "faith based grants" and you didn't have a problem with it until a muslim org got some of the money.

So stop pretending you have a constitutional problem with funding a religious org that discriminates when you have supported those who have pushed to have the govt fund religious orgs that discriminates

Where did I say I have a constitutional problem with this? I just find it offensive, which, as far as I know, is not in the Constitution. since you obviously are scraping lies off the bottom of your shoe and accusing me of them, you have again failed to make any points at all.

When you began whining about whether or not the entire structure would be open to the public.

And it's funny how it wasn't offensive when christians do it, or jews did it, or hindus did it, or anyone else.

Churches receive fed money and they don't allow anyone into their services. It's called "faith based grants" and you didn't have a problem with it until a muslim org got some of the money.

So stop pretending you have a constitutional problem with funding a religious org that discriminates when you have supported those who have pushed to have the govt fund religious orgs that discriminates

Where did I say I have a constitutional problem with this? I just find it offensive, which, as far as I know, is not in the Constitution. since you obviously are scraping lies off the bottom of your shoe and accusing me of them, you have again failed to make any points at all.

When you began whining about whether or not the entire structure would be open to the public.

And it's funny how it wasn't offensive when christians do it, or jews did it, or hindus did it, or anyone else.

Depends. Tell us about a Christian group getting $5M from taxpayers to build a faith based facility at ground zero.

You're confusing Christians with the Aztecs.

Jesus was the only sacrifice but the difference is he did so willingly......so you can't exactly call it Human-sacrifice.

There is a slight difference. And because it was a one time thing....it's history.

Christianity is a cult based on human sacrifice. Christians regularly pray and worship this human sacrifice. They hold it up as the ultimate in moral behavior.

Human sacrifice is the height of christians moral teachings. Their rituals are steeped in the blood of their human sacrifice.

How is Human Sacrifice defined?

Human Sacrifice is the murder of humans, removing the hearts of helpless human-beings to pay homage to a God similar to the Sun God the Aztecs worshiped.

Jesus was a single being that God brought into this world in a magnanimous act of love and compassion, not murder. Jesus knew his purpose and fulfilled it. His personal sacrifice was not to glory his father but the remove the sins of everyone. His death was not a gift to God but a gift to everyone from God.

Can you see the difference?

Do you know what the difference is? Giving up your life for those you love?

My guess is you can't see the difference between blowing yourself up and giving up your life by charging face first into certain death just to save your friends.

Christians beliefs are so warped they think Christ was a warrior charging face first into certain death to save his friends:cuckoo:

But that's to be expected from a people who worship a father that sacrificed his son to a blood drenched death through rituals where christians drink the blood and eat the flesh of their savior.

Depends. Tell us about a Christian group getting $5M from taxpayers to build a faith based facility at ground zero.

St Pauls' Chapel, across the street from the WTC

I was not whining about anything. I was mocking Sunni Man's assertion that the Mosque/Community Center/Abortion provider would be a monument equal to the Lincoln Memorial and the Statue of Liberty. Context means everything. something you will learn if you ever get to high school.

When did Christians, or Hindus, or Jews fly planes into the WTC? I would have found that offensive, if it had happened.

Last edited:

They have been blocked from rebuilding for several years.

I don't see where they got $5M in Federal funds. Show me.

Are you talking about the church that survived 9/11 undamaged? The church that opened its doors to all the 9/11 workers? The oldest surviving church in New York? The one whose parking are being co-opted as part of the new security and subway system? The one that cannot build a parking lot because the land deal required to do so is tied up in Port Authority bureaucracy? Is that the church you are talking about?

They didn't. They are supposed to be compensated for land they had to give up for the rebuilding of the towers, but that has not occurred yet.

I was not whining about anything. I was mocking Sunni Man's assertion that the Mosque/Community Center/Abortion provider would be a monument equal to the Lincoln Memorial and the Statue of Liberty. Context means everything. something you will learn if you ever get to high school.

When did Christians, or Hindus, or Jews fly planes into the WTC? I would have found that offensive, if it had happened.

Christians prefer to burn people, but there has been at least one christian who flew his plane into a govt building. Hindus have plenty of terroristic violence in their history too, including their recent history. So do the Jews.

I'm not sure why you want to play "Which cult is the bloodiest?" Christianity always wins that one.

Are you talking about the church that survived 9/11 undamaged? The church that opened its doors to all the 9/11 workers? The oldest surviving church in New York? The one whose parking are being co-opted as part of the new security and subway system? The one that cannot build a parking lot because the land deal required to do so is tied up in Port Authority bureaucracy? Is that the church you are talking about?

That's the one

Christians prefer to burn people, but there has been at least one christian who flew his plane into a govt building. Hindus have plenty of terroristic violence in their history too, including their recent history. So do the Jews.

I'm not sure why you want to play "Which cult is the bloodiest?" Christianity always wins that one.

Only in Medieval times.

Islam is a Medieval religion.

They didn't. They are supposed to be compensated for land they had to give up for the rebuilding of the towers, but that has not occurred yet.

Different program, Einstein. The grants offered to faith-based orgs for community based services are a completely different program and have nothing to do with land use

The church offers services to the community, as many churches do. They are elgible for grants as a result

The Park 51 community center/mosque will someday in the future be a monument to the American promise of Freedom and Liberty to all citizens. :cool:

Only in Medieval times.

Islam is a Medieval religion.

In wingnut world, the killing of doctors that provide abortions hasn't happened in centuries :lol:

The Park 51 community center/mosque will someday in the future be a monument to the American promise of Freedom and Liberty to all citizens. :cool:

But Muslims don't believe in freedom and liberty, pigfucker.

Neither do christians. All cults want to control people, particularly the bloody cults like christianity

Pigfucker's brothers murder Christians in their countries.

Where does that happen in the US?

Forum List

Back