Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

So you STILL can't show where I said it was Aces for a muslim to rape?

And you still make up stuff about my defending Islam. Just one more wingnut claim the coward wont back up

You are a wannabe Muslim little bitch who defended Islam all day, failed, and I made you in my bitch in less than 3 posts. Congratulations:clap2:

And you still make up stuff about my defending Islam. Just one more wingnut claim the coward wont back up

If you refuse to repudiate Muhammad's rape of aisha, you are condoning rape.:eek:

You are a wannabe Muslim little bitch who defended Islam all day, failed, and I made you in my bitch in less than 3 posts. Congratulations:clap2:

If you refuse to repudiate Muhammad's rape of aisha, you are condoning rape.:eek:

This wingnut admits that his failure to repudiate the mass raping of children by christian white males means he is OK with the rape.

Go ahead and laugh, but no one is forgetting about all those children who were raped by white men

No one is forgetting all those children being raped by Muslims in the Sudan either.

How about all those children raped by Catholic priests and then protected by the Vatican for decades?

Or were you trying to say only muslims rape?

You religious freaks are such idiots.

LOL!

The Catholic Church does not condone rape. Muhammad condoned rape and, thus, rape is sanctioned in Islam.

This wingnut admits that his failure to repudiate the mass raping of children by christian white males means he is OK with the rape.

Your refusal to condemn Muhammad's rape of a child signifies you're a MOOSLIM. :clap2:

Busted, motherfker. :lol:

No one is forgetting all those children being raped by Muslims in the Sudan either.

How about all those children raped by Catholic priests and then protected by the Vatican for decades?

Or were you trying to say only muslims rape?

You religious freaks are such idiots.

LOL!

The Catholic Church does not condone rape. Muhammad condoned rape and, thus, rape is sanctioned in Islam.

The white christian male pedophiles are deeply ashamed of their perversion, so they deny responsibility but everyone knows why those pederasts are paying the people they raped as children. It's hush money

Your refusal to condemn Muhammad's rape of a child signifies you're a MOOSLIM. :clap2:

Your refusal to condemd pedophilia proves that you're a muslim :clap2:

I condemn pedophilia.

You cannot condemn Muhammad's pedophila. You're a MOOSLIM. :lol:

Go commit jihad, virgin chaser. You're done

I condemn pedophilia.

You're a camel-humping pederast, and you just got pwned. You're just to dumb to even realize it, you hookah-huffing trouser-troller

Make something up? what? your a joke.

If you weren't such a joke, you post a link proving your claim was right. Instead of quoting where I said it was "Aces" when a Muslim did it, you are running away from your words like a little schoolgirl with a spider in her hair.

Back it up or shut it up, coward

Running away? I'm right here bitch, the only little girl I see running away is you, your so quick to point out the atrocities of Christianity but keep your trap shut about Islams indescretions, you are a joke and a clown.
He doesn't understand that by making a moral equivalency argument he is defending Islam.
Most people who make these logical fallacy Tu toque arguments never can see the logical fallacy. Its an IQ thing.

If you weren't such a joke, you post a link proving your claim was right. Instead of quoting where I said it was "Aces" when a Muslim did it, you are running away from your words like a little schoolgirl with a spider in her hair.

Back it up or shut it up, coward

Running away? I'm right here bitch, the only little girl I see running away is you, your so quick to point out the atrocities of Christianity but keep your trap shut about Islams indescretions, you are a joke and a clown.
He doesn't understand that by making a moral equivalency argument he is defending Islam.
Most people who make these logical fallacy Tu toque arguments never can see the logical fallacy. Its an IQ thing.

Wingnuts don't understand that by making a moral equivalency argument, they are defending pedophilia

Or, maybe they do understand it, and defending pedophilia is exactly what they intend. After all, pedophiles are known for thinking their perverse desires are "natural". It's a genetic thing.

I condemn pedophilia.

You're a camel-humping pederast, and you just got pwned. You're just to dumb to even realize it, you hookah-huffing trouser-troller

You're totally imbalanced. You refuse to criticize Muhammad's pedophilia and child molestation, as I condemn it, because you're a MOOOSLIM. :eek:

You pattern your life after your pedophile prophet, Muhammad.

Sick sick sick:cuckoo:

I condemn pedophilia.

You're totally imbalanced. You refuse to criticize Muhammad's pedophilia and child molestation, as I condemn it, because you're a MOOOSLIM. :eek:

You pattern your life after your pedophile prophet, Muhammad.

Sick sick sick:cuckoo:

You continue to defend the systematic rape of children by white men. The world considers you scum.

Wingnuts don't understand that by making a moral equivalency argument, they are defending pedophilia

Or, maybe they do understand it, and defending pedophilia is exactly what they intend. After all, pedophiles are known for thinking their perverse desires are "natural". It's a genetic thing.

Your prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, married to a 6 year old girl.. You refuse to condemn his antisocial behavior.

Sahih Bukhari 5, 58, 236...
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Your prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, married to a 6 year old girl.. You refuse to condemn his antisocial behavior.

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

You continue to defend the systematic rape of children by white men. The world considers you scum.

The sound you hear is everyone laughing at how mentally unstable you are. You are unable to criticize Muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old.

You're as mentally ill as your false prophet Muhammad.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

The sound you hear is everyone laughing at how mentally unstable you are. You are unable to criticize Muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old.

You're as mentally ill as your false prophet Muhammad.:cuckoo:

Those are just the voices in your head. Probably the same ones that tell you to defend the pedophiles

There is no scriptural justification for pedophilia in Christian doctrine.
In Islam Mohammad set the precedent .
A distinction to vague for you to understand apparently .

There is no scriptural justification for pedophilia in Christian doctrine.
In Islam Mohammad set the precedent .
A distinction to vague for you to understand apparently .

And yet, christians worship the pedophiles and protect them. Christians are so sexually perverted they can't even follow their Messiahs' example and keep their dirty hands off the children.

Forum List

Back