Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

If you weren't such a joke, you post a link proving your claim was right. Instead of quoting where I said it was "Aces" when a Muslim did it, you are running away from your words like a little schoolgirl with a spider in her hair.

Back it up or shut it up, coward

Running away? I'm right here bitch, the only little girl I see running away is you, your so quick to point out the atrocities of Christianity but keep your trap shut about Islams indescretions, you are a joke and a clown.

So you still won't quote where I said it was "Aces" when a Muslim rapes?

Just as I suspected...you're a coward

Post the proof, or admit you made it up

Do you repudiate Muhammad's rape of 6 year old aisha? No response signifies you do not.

If you weren't such a joke, you post a link proving your claim was right. Instead of quoting where I said it was "Aces" when a Muslim did it, you are running away from your words like a little schoolgirl with a spider in her hair.

Running away? I'm right here bitch, the only little girl I see running away is you, your so quick to point out the atrocities of Christianity but keep your trap shut about Islams indescretions, you are a joke and a clown.

You texted it to me, give me a minute to download it and expose you.

So, you do not repudiate Muhammad's rape of 6 year old aisha, after all. The sanctioning of rape and pedophilia in Islam is duly noted.

Ask a Muslim to even criticize Muhammad's deviant behavior of sexually molesting a 6 year old and they scatter like roaches.

Ask a Muslim to even criticize Muhammad's aberrant behavior of sexually molesting a 6 year old and they scatter like roaches.

They either do not acknowledge it, try to lie about it and or change the subject. What a joke?

Islam is a blood cult idiot.

They all are, moron

Than whats the problem, cock lips? if all religions are all cults and a joke, than why are we even having this conversation?

Because you're too much of a wussy girl to admit you made up crap about how I think it's "Aces" when a muslim rapes. You also implied that I was a muslim. You made that up too, but you're not honest enough to own up to it.

You texted it to me, give me a minute to download it and expose you.

You're such a coward, you'd rather tell obvious lies than admit the truth

They all are, moron

Than whats the problem, cock lips? if all religions are all cults and a joke, than why are we even having this conversation?

Because you're too much of a wussy girl to admit you made up crap about how I think it's "Aces" when a muslim rapes. You also implied that I was a muslim. You made that up too, but you're not honest enough to own up to it.

If your not a Muslim why are you here defending their religion you halfwit?

Still won't post where I said it was "Aces" when a muslim raped?

Is that why you're now making up more stuff? Are you really that wussified that you'd rather publically fail to stand up for your own claims instead of just taking responsibility for your words?

You made a claim. Back it up, or admit you were wrong. Unless you're a coward, which is probably the truth

Ask a Muslim to even criticize Muhammad's aberrant behavior of sexually molesting a 6 year old and they scatter like roaches.

They either do not acknowledge it, try to lie about it and or change the subject. What a joke?

Look who's trying to change the subject:lol:

Still refuse to criticize Muhammad's inappropriate conduct in sexually molesting 6 year old aisha?

Tsk tsk.

Your a jack ass, delete your account.

Why won't you just admit you were wrong?

Do you really think you're making yourself look good by making up ridiculous crap about me being a muslim and defending any of those bizarre religious cults? If so, you're not just a coward; you're a moron too

Do you really think you're making yourself look good by making up ridiculous crap about me being a muslim and defending any of those bizarre religious cults? If so, you're not just a coward; you're a moron too

You're the one who looks bad by refusing to criticize Muhammad for sexually molesting a 6 year old girl.

You're obviously a Muslim if you cannot criticize the pedophile prophet

Listen bitch, YOU are the one sitting here rantings off about Christians and how corrupt they are and defending Islam, if your not a Muslim than your a wannabe Muslim little bitch.

You're the one who looks bad by refusing to criticize Muhammad for sexually molesting a 6 year old girl.

Even the other wingnuts realize that HG needs help because he got nailed in a lie

Still won't post where I said it was "Aces" when a muslim raped?

Is that why you're now making up more stuff? Are you really that wussified that you'd rather publically fail to stand up for your own claims instead of just taking responsibility for your words?

You made a claim. Back it up, or admit you were wrong. Unless you're a coward, which is probably the truth

Delete your account, wannabe Muslim bitch.

Listen bitch, YOU are the one sitting here rantings off about Christians and how corrupt they are and defending Islam, if your not a Muslim than your a wannabe Muslim little bitch.

So you STILL can't show where I said it was Aces for a muslim to rape?

And you still make up stuff about my defending Islam. Just one more wingnut claim the coward wont back up

Even the other wingnuts realize that HG needs help because he got nailed in a lie

The only liar I see here is you bitch.

Forum List

Back