Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Why won't you just admit you were wrong?

Do you really think you're making yourself look good by making up ridiculous crap about me being a muslim and defending any of those bizarre religious cults? If so, you're not just a coward; you're a moron too

Listen bitch, YOU are the one sitting here rantings off about Christians and how corrupt they are and defending Islam, if your not a Muslim than your a wannabe Muslim little bitch.

So you STILL can't show where I said it was Aces for a muslim to rape?

And you still make up stuff about my defending Islam. Just one more wingnut claim the coward wont back up

LMAO you defended Islam all damn day you stupid cocksucker.

If your not a Muslim why are you here defending their religion you halfwit?

Still won't post where I said it was "Aces" when a muslim raped?

Is that why you're now making up more stuff? Are you really that wussified that you'd rather publically fail to stand up for your own claims instead of just taking responsibility for your words?

You made a claim. Back it up, or admit you were wrong. Unless you're a coward, which is probably the truth

Delete your account, wannabe Muslim bitch.

Nope

I laugh at your cowardly demands :lol::lol::lol:

You can't handle it bitch, so you want the hurting to go away. Next time, don't shoot your mouth off if all you got is blanks.

You're the one who looks bad by refusing to criticize Muhammad for sexually molesting a 6 year old girl.

You're obviously a Muslim if you cannot criticize the pedophile prophet

Even the other wingnuts realize that HG needs help because he got nailed in a lie

The only liar I see here is you bitch.

And you still make up stuff about my defending Islam. Just one more wingnut claim the coward wont back up

Listen bitch, YOU are the one sitting here rantings off about Christians and how corrupt they are and defending Islam, if your not a Muslim than your a wannabe Muslim little bitch.

SO post one quote where I've defended Islam, or admit you're a baby-dick sucking liar

SO post one quote where I've defended Islam, or admit you're a baby-dick sucking liar

I don't have to post anything bitch, anyone that has fingers can scroll back to the older posts and see for themselves how you insulted Christians and defended Muslims like a wannabe Muslim little bitch.

You are a wannabe Muslim dick sucking little bitch who insulted Christians and defended Muslims all day, anyone can scroll back and see it.

Your refusal to criticize Muhammad's rape of 6 year old aisha reflects your Muslim faith

I don't have to post anything bitch, anyone that has fingers can scroll back to the older posts and see for themselves how you insulted Christians and defended Muslims like a wannabe Muslim little bitch.

No, you don't have to post anything. And you don't have to defend yourself. You are free to lie, and then do nothing to back up your own words.

If you have any doubts about that, just go back and read your posts in this thread. They are full of you lying and then running away from your lies.

Still won't post where I said it was "Aces" when a muslim raped?

Is that why you're now making up more stuff? Are you really that wussified that you'd rather publically fail to stand up for your own claims instead of just taking responsibility for your words?

You made a claim. Back it up, or admit you were wrong. Unless you're a coward, which is probably the truth

Nope

You can't handle it bitch, so you want the hurting to go away. Next time, don't shoot your mouth off if all you got is blanks.

You can't handle being called out for being a wannabe Muslim little bitch.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a wannabe Muslim dick sucking little bitch who insulted Christians and defended Muslims all day, anyone can scroll back and see it.

No, you don't have to post anything. And you don't have to defend yourself. You are free to lie, and then do nothing to back up your own words.

If you have any doubts about that, just go back and read your posts in this thread. They are full of you lying and then running away from your lies.

The only posts I see scrolling back is me making you my bitch and you insulting Christians and defending Islam.

Nope

You can't handle being called out for being a wannabe Muslim little bitch.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a wannabe Muslim little bitch who defended Islam all day and failed miserably

Nope

So you STILL can't condemn Muhammad for marrying a 6 year old girl when in his 50s.:eek:

You are a wannabe Muslim little bitch who defended Islam all day and failed miserably

Yet, the fake prophet Muhammad stole from Christianity when he concocted the cult of Islam and was chased out of Mecca by his own people for being a clown and a charlatan

Too funny.:lol:

Go ahead and laugh, but no one is forgetting about all those children who were raped by white men

No one is forgetting all those children being raped by Muslims in the Sudan either.

How about all those children raped by Catholic priests and then protected by the Vatican for decades?

Or were you trying to say only muslims rape?

You religious freaks are such idiots.

LOL!

Go ahead and laugh, but no one is forgetting about all those children who were raped by white men

No one is forgetting all those children being raped by Muslims in the Sudan either.

How about all those children raped by Catholic priests and then protected by the Vatican for decades?

LOL!

Jesus Christ I didn't say only Muslim rape you stupid bitch, get the fuck out of this thread.

You are a wannabe Muslim little bitch who defended Islam all day, failed, and I made you in my bitch in less than 3 posts. Congratulations:clap2:

LOL!

No, he's not saying that. He's just desperately trying to avoid admitting he lied about what I said. I keep asking him to stand up for himself and post some proof, but he keeps running away fro his own words like a little wussy boy

You are a wannabe Muslim little bitch who defended Islam all day, failed, and I made you in my bitch in less than 3 posts. Congratulations:clap2:

Forum List

Back