Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

The imam character behind the mosque is a slum lord in New Jersey who is behind on his taxes. Another character behind the project was arrested on prostitution charges and harrassing tenants and has his own tax problems.

It's turning out to be a big pulbicity stunt for all involved to make big bucks off the eventual sale of the building.

The imam owns two apartments, drives a Lexus and wears Brioni suits. A real person of god:clap2:

I figure if we are patient enough... the shit will eventually all float to the top, and be on display for all the world to see.

This Ground Zero mosque would cost minimum $100 million and estimates go to $200+
The dollar amount really doesn't matter.

If Allah wants it to be built; then it will be built.

Once the construction begins.

Money from all over the world will statrt pouring in for it's construction. :eusa_angel:

LOL. Just like if Allah wanted Muslims to be successful and prosperous, he would make that happen, too, right? How's that working out for the Islamic world?

Cordoba House is merely a symbol Islam's conquest over America, like the Cordoba mosque in al Andalus [Spain] , the Dome of the rock [built on top of the Jewish Temple] and the Hagia Sophia in Turkey, once the greatest Christian church turned into a mosque.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMolLriAkQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMolLriAkQ[/ame]

Anyway, the mosque will be built.

And will reflect Islam in America.

All true Americans should stand up and support this symbol of freedom in our nation.

Decent Muslims would not build there. That would reflect moderate Islam in America. And, no, the majority will not support your 'symbol', we will view it for what it is, a slap in the face at the country who supports you.

Decent Muslims would not build there. That would reflect moderate Islam in America. And, no, the majority will not support your 'symbol', we will view it for what it is, a slap in the face at the country who supports you.

Decent law abiding citizens; both muslims and non muslims, should support the moderate Park 51 mosque.

The mosque will be a symbol of America's greatness.

Much like the Statue of Liberty or the Lincoln Memorial.

Decent law abiding citizens; both muslims and non muslims, should support the moderate Park 51 mosque.

Heh heh, nobody believes that nonsense. Not even you.

Heh heh, nobody believes that nonsense. Not even you.
The Park 51 mosque will become a major tourist attraction for people who visit the so called ground zero site. :cool:

What Religion does The Statue Of Liberty or The Lincoln Memorial Represent? You The Mosque, where ever It's built, represents Islam, nothing more, nothing less, Sunni. You seem confused. Selling your agenda like a newly recruited AMWAY sales rep. ;) Where do you get the talking points? You imply that America was just so lost, until this opportunity came up? What's with that?

I don't support the mosque. Please explain how that makes me not a decent person, and how does it make me not a person who abides by the law?

The mosque will not be a symbol of America's greatness. It is nothing like the Statue of Liberty or the Lincoln Memorial. Most decent Muslims - those who really want their mosque to be a symbol of peaceful nature of Islam- want it built elsewhere.

You imply that America was just so lost, until this opportunity came up? What's with that?
Not quite sure what you mean?? :confused:

I can relate to you standing behind what you think right, even though we see things differently. It will in the end, work out one way or the other, as ordained. That's not for either of us to say. What will be, will be. Selling the construction project as if America will become something It is not already, by sanctioning the project is disingenuous. There are valid points on both sides of the argument. My Religion teaches me, that it is not okay to make up other peoples minds for them. I can present my case, I can't force feed you. On a morning when hostilities have broken out between North and South Korea, this is just a reminder of how few guarantee's there are in life. ;)

I don't support the mosque. Please explain how that makes me not a decent person, and how does it make me not a person who abides by the law?
You were the first to use the word "decent" in describing muslims who didn't support building the Park 51 mosque.

So I will ask you, "how does my support of the mosque somehow make me not a decent muslim?"

You were the first to use the word "decent" in describing muslims who didn't support building the Park 51 mosque.

So I will ask you, "how does my support of the mosque somehow make me not a decent muslim?"

When nuns wanted to build a church at Auschwitz, the Pope intervened because of its inappropriateness and the church wasn't built in that location.

Unfortunately, Islam has no central religious leader, but, surely, there are Muslims of conscience who can intervene and condemn the Ground Zero mosque as indecent and inappropriate..

Forum List

Back