Islamic State Warns Those Who Refuse Islam Will Die like Ethiopians in Libya Video

[QUOTE="Osomir, post: 11317378, member: 44053]
Can I borrow your tin foil hat when you're done with it?

Pointing out the unmistakable pattern of a person's postings is not tinfoil hat stuff.

I leave that up to the Islamist posters who like to prattle on about dancing Jews or 911 being an inside job and whatnot. .[/QUOTE]

I am waiting for OSIMIR to tell us how utterly delighted ----non muslims-----Christians, jews, and hindus and even Buddhists have been when they spied the muslims riding in-----on horseback, waving their BEAUTY OF ISLAM------
scimitars

Osimer offers rationale arguments....the rest, childish retorts. Quite telling.

osimer is an apologist for an evil ideology -----the very ideology that is responsible for NOW drenching the entire levant in blood. -----ADEN----actually does refer to THE GARDEN OF EDEN-------the serpent lives there with your and his support

Proof that Islam is not interested in coexisting with anyone. Got that, liberals?
Well hell they are black, killing them is like a plus for you guys.....win/win situation...
Weak, overplayed, and ineffective. Got anything else or is that the best you come up with?
Ahh, so you mean it don't count unless you get to do it?Or there not a member of your pixie dust team?

Proof that Islam is not interested in coexisting with anyone. Got that, liberals?
Well hell they are black, killing them is like a plus for you guys.....win/win situation...
Weak, overplayed, and ineffective. Got anything else or is that the best you come up with?
Ahh, so you mean it don't count unless you get to do it?Or there not a member of your pixie dust team?
Weaker still.

Hey what's your major?

Islamic studies.

Are you fookin' kidding me?

osimer is an apologist for an evil ideology -----the very ideology that is responsible for NOW drenching the entire levant in blood. -----ADEN----actually does refer to THE GARDEN OF EDEN-------the serpent lives there with your and his support

Like I said - childish retorts. There are a handful of posters, Rocco and Osimer among them, who offer real information whether or not one agrees.

Like I said - childish retorts. There are a handful of posters, Rocco and Osimer among them, who offer real information whether or not one agrees.

rocco? I don't know him. Osimer knows nothing----he read a few INTRO TO SOCIOLOGY textbooks. 1000 years ago the epicenter of islam was BAGHDAD-------Today the epicenter of Islam is, again, BAGHDAD ---to know islam take a look at Baghdad------for that matter----ask Roudy----he was born there. You are asking a protestant from the bible belt of the USA? Another epicenter of islam is ADEN, YEMEN------my husband
was born there-----you have a question about it-----I will
relay it to him World War III will start in Aden (aden is actually EDEN----is that "fact" not interesting?

Another epicenter of islam is ADEN, YEMEN------my husband
relay it to him
Crazy irosie loves to crow that her husband was born in the ME and is some kind of expert about the goings on in that part of the world.

Yet in past threads she has admitted that his family moved from there when he was 2yrs old.

Yea, quite the expert......... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

relay it to him
Crazy irosie loves to crow that her husband was born in the ME and is some kind of expert about the goings on in that part of the world.

Yet in past threads she has admitted that his family moved from there when he was 2yrs old.

you think you made a point? People carry the legacy of the place in which they were born and where their parents, grandparents and great grandparents ----etc etc were born------in fact his community was in that land for more than 1000 years before the filthy rapist pig of Arabia was born. Unfortunately that fine land has been colonized and remains OCCUPIED by the dogs and bitches of Arabia -------and ADEN is -----clearly, no longer EDEN. The pigs and bitches are killing each other over
there

relay it to him

Yeah? And what makes you an expert? An ignoramus convert to Islam, who's never set foot in a middle eastern country, doesn't even know about the religion he converted to, ISIS supporter, holocaust denier and a troll?

Things like this will be repeated everywhere IS or groups like it try to control

Christian Jesus - ... Facebook

that did it for me-------I have the mentality of a housewife---
I cannot tolerate waste. I keep bread in the freezer so
it won't get moldy------and I just ripped off the leaves from a stalk of celery----put them in a baggie in the freezer as a potential chicken soup flavorant. --------those bastards are ripping up WHOLE CHURCHES----art and all-----even THE BELLS. Nepal just had a devastating earth quake-----Africa got ebola-----things are bad enough in the world and it does not NEED another DESTRUCTIVE FORCE FROM HELL-----------we really should rid the planet of islam

Things like this will be repeated everywhere IS or groups like it try to control

Christian Jesus - ... Facebook
Excellent example of the tolerance that Islam shows towards non Muslims.

ISLAM is now in Iraq-------Iraq is one of the CRADLEs of
CIVILIZATION ------for the entire planet earth --------rememeber-------MESOPOTAMIA------the FERTILE CRESCENT---------the pigs of Arabia are destroying the HERITAGE OF MANKIND ON THE PLANET EARTH

Forum List

Back