Islamic State Warns Those Who Refuse Islam Will Die like Ethiopians in Libya Video

no it doesn't-------go right ahead and tell us all about
those imaginary shariah utopias in which persons of
various religions all enjoyed EQUAL rights. The
establishment of a tributary sub-caste is no more "coexistence"
than the establishment of a cotton picking caste is racial equality

You are late on paying your jizya tax AGAIN Rosie?

When will it never end with you? You don't want to pay your jizya tax. You refuse to bow your head and cross the street when a Muslim approaches.

What's next -- your wanting to build a house higher than the lowest Muslim house?

Attempting to be smug over something like a relatively recent historical legal development such as far reaching equality seems a little juvenile. Your ancestors certainly didn't practice equality.

1.) Coexistence doesn't imply equality, it implies co-existence.

2.) Equality generally depends more on things like constitutionalism and there are plenty of examples of Middle Eastern constitutionalists movements as well.

Said like a true Islamist supremacist.

I wouldn't be so quick to equate basic logic with Islamism there bud.

Proof that Islam is not interested in coexisting with anyone. Got that, liberals?

Except the history of Islam rather showcases the fallacy of your statement.

2.) Equality generally depends more on things like constitutionalism and there are plenty of examples of Middle Eastern constitutionalists movements as well.

a LEGAL system which is designed to decimate the "other group" is not
"COEXISTENCE" -------the force shariah law exerts on any population upon
which it is imposed is--------inexorable genocide of the "other" -----what do
middle eastern constitutionalist movements have to do with ISLAM??? ie
islam as an ideology------not islam as in "oh that guy ate a marshmellow proving
marshmellows are muslim"

Proof that Islam is not interested in coexisting with anyone. Got that, liberals?

islam as an ideology------not islam as in "oh that guy ate a marshmellow proving
marshmellows are muslim"

Constitutional movements were a cornerstone of the popular Islamic modernist movements in the 1800's to mid 1900s. And if the purpose of all Sharia is genocide, then it has historically been pretty bad at being able to accomplish its mission even in areas under its direct control.

marshmellows are muslim"

Constitutional movements were a cornerstone of the popular Islamic modernist movements in the 1800's to mid 1900s. And if the purpose of all Sharia is genocide, then it has historically been pretty bad at being able to accomplish its mission even in areas under its direct control.

not entirely true------Saudi arabia was culturally diverse only 1200 years ago----
as was Afghanistan and even today's Pakistan ---------and a few dozen other
NOW predominantly muslim countries------(via genocide created by the pressures
AGAINST non muslims based on whatever were the elements of shariah law in
any given land)

Ah, yes, that much fabled Islamic logic that concludes that a cold blooded murderer who fucked children is the world's most perfect being.

Always good to see it in action.

Ah, yes, that much fabled Islamic logic that concludes that a cold blooded murderer who fucked children is the world's most perfect being.

Let me know when you are comfortable enough with the subject material to have an actual discussion about it.

I love reading desperate attempts to defend murdering fanatics.

british-muslim-protest-uk-koran-extremists.jpg

Let me know when you are comfortable enough with the subject material to have an actual discussion about it.

to what "subject matter" do you refer. OSO?

Islamic history. He is ignoring over a thousand years where Christians and Muslims (and Jews) lived side by side without annihilating one another.

Islamic history. He is ignoring over a thousand years where Christians and Muslims (and Jews) lived side by side without annihilating one another.

I am fascinated with your view of "ISLAMIC HISTORY" I learned Islamic history from several sources -----I got the muslim POV from muslims, the
hindu POV from hindus, the Jewish POV from jews------and even a litte bit from
a few Zoroastrians. Of course I also read. You want to be a bit more
specific about this lauded "side by side" living-----for "more than 1000 years"??
-----lets pick some times and places

I am fascinated with your view of "ISLAMIC HISTORY" I learned Islamic history from several sources -----I got the muslim POV from muslims, the
specific about this lauded "side by side" living-----for "more than 1000 years"??

I'd be happy to. I'll even quote specific sources - primary and otherwise, though that will of course have to wait for my return to my home. To start though, I'd point to the fact that Muhammad maintained Christian allies throughout his entire life and that Abu Bakr and especially later Omar and Uthman appointed Christians as political leaders within their expanding empires.

No one in this thread is trying to defend murderous fanatics.
I also like to watch them deny trying to defending terrorists.

be patient SJ-----OSOMIR is going to tell us about the GOLDEN AGE
of MONOTHEISM GALVANIZED LOVE -----and the golden place
where it happened--------the TRI RELIGION LOVE AFFAIR

No one in this thread is trying to defend murderous fanatics.
I also like to watch them deny trying to defending terrorists.

be patient SJ-----OSOMIR is going to tell us about the GOLDEN AGE
of MONOTHEISM GALVANIZED LOVE -----and the golden place
where it happened--------the TRI RELIGION LOVE AFFAIR

It isn't exactly a historical secret that Nestorian Christians and Jews fled persecution in Europe and In Anatolia and came and settled in the Middle East. Iraq was majority Nestorian Christian for some time under Islamic rule. It is likewise hardly an historical secret that Cordoba was among the most intellectually and religiously diverse places in all of medieval Europe.

I'd be happy to. I'll even quote specific sources - primary and otherwise, though that will of course have to wait for my return to my home. To start though, I'd point to the fact that Muhammad maintained Christian allies throughout his entire life and that Abu Bakr and especially later Omar and Uthman appointed Christians as political leaders within their expanding empires.

Right-----its what empire builders do. Alexander did it best. The romans did it a bit more barbaric then the holy roman empire did it----and muhummad ---sorta Of course the entire Arabian peninsula was ethnically cleansed and over the years both the jewish and Christian populations were decimated. Lets pretend that it did not happen. There are Christians and jews in Yemen now?
how about the emrates? what happened to Iraq ? what is happening in syria

Forum List

Back