🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic State’s ‘war crimes’ against Yazidi women documented

Joey doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself, so to expect any kind of concern or compassion form him is asking a bit too much.

Quite the contrary, J'Roids, I have a lot of compassion for young Americans who sign up to protect their country and NOT wanting them to go off and fight whatever bullshit wars the Zionist pigfuckers come up with. Let the Zionists fight their own fucking wars for a change.

Joey doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself, so to expect any kind of concern or compassion form him is asking a bit too much.

Quite the contrary, J'Roids, I have a lot of compassion for young Americans who sign up to protect their country and NOT wanting them to go off and fight whatever bullshit wars the Zionist pigfuckers come up with. Let the Zionists fight their own fucking wars for a change.

Retard

Wow. That's an interesting point to make. According to you all non-believers deserve punishment? What about 27% of American citizens who do not worship the Lord? By advocating God's 'truth' don't forget there are different views on Christianity and some people in this country will completely disagree with you on what make us real Christians.

It was not the point I was making at all, and if I explain it to you, you probably still wouldn't understand it.

At least try to amuse us with your intelligence.

Okay, I'll make it really simple for you.

"Mr. and Mrs. Working Class American, we want to send your son to die in Iraq to Save the Yazidis!"

"Who the fuck are the Yazidis?"

"They are a small faction of proto-Islamic types who worship something called the Peacock Angel, who most Muslims associate with Iblis, the Muslim Satan!"

"Doesn't really sound like our problem. Why are these folks in Danger again."

"Well, because the mostly secular Saddam Hussein let them be, but once we toppled him 12 year ago like a bunch of idiots, all these silly religious fights came bubbling to the surface, so now religious minorities like the Yazidis, Assyrian Christians, Mandeans, and other groups you've never heard of are being oppressed. So can we start fitting little Johnny for his body bag now?"

"Go fuck yourself."
You don't even understand how wrong you are. This is not about sending our boys and girls to fight for the lost souls of devil worshipers, it is about saving innocent people who suffer from unthinkable brutality. And they suffer because we let them. If not for the power vacuum that the US military created in the region and that has been quickly filled with radical Islam it would never happen. Of course, we are responsible for their future right now.

You don't even understand how wrong you are. This is not about sending our boys and girls to fight for the lost souls of devil worshipers, it is about saving innocent people who suffer from unthinkable brutality. And they suffer because we let them. If not for the power vacuum that the US military created in the region and that has been quickly filled with radical Islam it would never happen. Of course, we are responsible for their future right now.

You know what, guy, there are people suffering all over the world. The only reason why we care about these Devil Worshiping rejects is because they happen to be standing on top of a shitload of Oil.

The power vacuum was created because George W. Stupid listened to the Zionist Fifth Columnists in his administration and took out Saddam, a person who wasn't really our enemy and not really our problem.

Again, I don't feel like throwing good money after bad here.

You know what, guy, there are people suffering all over the world. The only reason why we care about these Devil Worshiping rejects is because they happen to be standing on top of a shitload of Oil.

The power vacuum was created because George W. Stupid listened to the Zionist Fifth Columnists in his administration and took out Saddam, a person who wasn't really our enemy and not really our problem.

Again, I don't feel like throwing good money after bad here.

You are truly mentally ill. They're slaughtering people because they don't believe in their version of Islam.

ISIS is a demonic organization... I am not surprised that Obama's administration is ready to cooperate with Iran to destroy ISIS forces in the region. However it is wide known that the IS was sponsored by the US previously. As we see many projects do not work and fail. But people are dying and dollars are being spent...
The Iranian regime is just as demonic as ISIS. Different side of the Islamic supremacist ideological coin.

Joehammad at all times wants to talk about those evil Joooos.

Joey has Zionist on the brain. He wouldn't be so miserable ,but those damn Zionist :uhoh3:

Who said its your problem? As you can see Obama isn't doing jack about all the Islamic genocide occurring around the world.

Which is exactly what he SHOULD do. You zionists fucked this up by toppling Saddam to start with. (Or instigating our Clinically Retarded ex-President to do it.)

This is so not our problem. If you guys are so Keen on saving the Devil Worshipping Yazidis, form a volunteer legion to go over there and fight ISIS.

Joey has Zionist on the brain. He wouldn't be so miserable ,but those damn Zionist

I'm a very happy person. Especially when I'm making Zionists like you nuts.

Did you hear about Obama's new aid package to Israel? six million pairs of water wings.

LOL...."make me nuts". Most anyone who reads anything you post can see you're a miserable bastard:cuckoo:

Who said its your problem? As you can see Obama isn't doing jack about all the Islamic genocide occurring around the world.

Which is exactly what he SHOULD do. You zionists fucked this up by toppling Saddam to start with. (Or instigating our Clinically Retarded ex-President to do it.)

This is so not our problem. If you guys are so Keen on saving the Devil Worshipping Yazidis, form a volunteer legion to go over there and fight ISIS.

Okay fine. Now that the whole world is on fire thanks to Obama, let's just sit back and watch the Muslim savages slaughter each other like medieval Neanderthals, which should take a few decades, at least. When they're done their countries will be wastelands of failed states, while the West will keep getting stronger selling them the weapons. On the bright side, as long as they're busy killing each other they won't have time to kill the infidels.

We are in agreement on that Joehammad.

Okay fine. Now that the whole world is on fire thanks to Obama, let's just sit back and watch the Muslim savages slaughter each other like medieval Neanderthals, which should take a few decades, at least. When they're done their countries will be wastelands of failed states, while the West will keep getting stronger selling them the weapons. On the bright side, as long as they're busy killing each other they won't have time to kill the infidels.

Guy, while your desire for genocide is kind of.... well, creepy, the west has got more important problems than worrying about the Muslim boogeyman.

Guy, while your desire for genocide is kind of.... well, creepy, the west has got more important problems than worrying about the Muslim boogeyman.

You have a problem with reality, Joehammad? Muslims are slaughtering each other by the thousands, that is a fact, and you say, it's non of our business. I'm agreeing that it's non of our business. Let the savages slaughter each other.

Why should we intervene? They are never thankful, in fact they hate us even more. As I recall, we bombed the shit out of the Serbs in order to stop them from killing the Muslim Bosnians. Muslim thank you note was received on 9-11. Besides we get ungrateful assholes like you constantly complaining and demonizing. Why should the West care about people who don't care about their own kind? Give them what they want!

You have a problem with reality, Joehammad? Muslims are slaughtering each other by the thousands, that is a fact, and you say, it's non of our business. I'm agreeing that it's non of our business. Let the savages slaughter each other.

No problem. The thing is, I would include Zionists as part of the "Savages".

Why should we intervene? They are never thankful, in fact they hate us even more. As I recall, we bombed the shit out of the Serbs in order to stop them from killing the Muslim Bosnians. Muslim thank you note was received on 9-11. Besides we get ungrateful assholes like you constantly complaining and demonizing. Why should the West care about people who don't care about their own kind? Give them what they want!

I think you are a little confused here. Again, you keep mistaking "Muslims" for "The Borg"

latest

"Resistance is Futile... errr... Allahu Akbar!"

Point is, we should stay out of that region. You Zionshits keep trying to drag us into the region to fight the wars you are too chickenshit to fight yourself.

"Oh, look at those poor devil-worshipers!!!"

Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back