Islamist arrested attempting terror attack on Jews

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is getting out of hand.

"Domingo allegedly wanted to "seek retribution for attacks against Muslims" and also considered attacks on Jewish people, churches and law enforcement.
He is accused of targeting "Jews as they walked to synagogue, police officers, a military facility, and crowds at the Santa Monica Pier."
On March 2, DOJ says Domingo posted a video online professing his Muslim faith and wrote, "America needs another Vegas event," referring to the mass shooting in Las Vegas in October 2017 in which more than 50 people died."

LA terror plot thwarted by federal law enforcement, Justice Department says - CNNPolitics

"Domingo allegedly wanted to "seek retribution for attacks against Muslims" and also considered attacks on Jewish people, churches and law enforcement.
He is accused of targeting "Jews as they walked to synagogue, police officers, a military facility, and crowds at the Santa Monica Pier."
On March 2, DOJ says Domingo posted a video online professing his Muslim faith and wrote, "America needs another Vegas event," referring to the mass shooting in Las Vegas in October 2017 in which more than 50 people died."

LA terror plot thwarted by federal law enforcement, Justice Department says - CNNPolitics
Wasn't one of Ilham Omar's relatives, was it?

I am glad the evil incompetent corrupt Deep State FBI caught this guy before "the fun starts" as he himself said....

And I definitely hope he is not given bail like the other would-be terrorist guy they released earlier this month

Media won't talk about his because he wasn't a white supremacist.

This is ALL the media is talking about. Maybe you should expand your reading and viewing habits.

But also, even at my advanced age, I simply do not understand anti-semitism. This logic escapes me. And since both Arabs and Jews are Semites, their division is even less clear to me. It must be political instead of religious.

This is ALL the media is talking about. Maybe you should expand your reading and viewing habits.

But also, even at my advanced age, I simply do not understand anti-semitism. This logic escapes me. And since both Arabs and Jews are Semites, their division is even less clear to me. It must be political instead of religious.
0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

An islamist?

Well that's a refreshing change from the average white male conservative who usually committs these things

Very glad he was caught beforehand.

An islamist?

Well that's a refreshing change from the average white male conservative who usually committs these things

"Refreshing" ?
Wow, you really want to go with that ?

Thank goodness he was apprehended before he could act.

Forum List

Back