Islamist arrested attempting terror attack on Jews

At least we caught him before he acted.

Unlike the Tree of Life kilker.

Or the killer who shot up the Synagogue in California.

Or the killer who rammed his car onto a crowd of Muslims.

Or the guy who shot up the mosques on New Zealand.

The west seems to be doing a good job when it comes to Islamic terrorism.

The rest? Not so much.

I am glad the evil incompetent corrupt Deep State FBI caught this guy before "the fun starts" as he himself said....

And I definitely hope he is not given bail like the other would-be terrorist guy they released earlier this month
It was rank and file FBI who caught him. Not the Obama cronies.
I take it you do not think it was the FBI 'rank & file' who investigated under Mueller's direction.

The rest? Not so much.

Or the Islamists that killed 6 and injured 1000 at the WTC's in '93

Or when the Islamist murdered 50 at a Miami nightclub.

Or the Islamists that took down two 1300' skyscrapers that killed 3000 people

Or the Islamists that murdered 3 and injured hundreds at the Boston Marathon

Or the Islamists that killed 14 in San Bernadino

The rest? Not so much.

Or the Islamists that killed 6 and injured 1000 at the WTC's in '93

Or when the Islamist murdered 50 at a Miami nightclub.

Or the Islamists that took down two 1300' skyscrapers that killed 3000 people

Or the Islamists that murdered 3 and injured hundreds at the Boston Marathon

Or the Islamists that killed 14 in San Bernadino
Interesting that "the Islamists" did all the murdering terror you cite, but in the case of Sandy Hook or Charleston or Las Vegas or Stoneman or OK City et al, it was some psycho loner unconnected to the rest of us.

Just saw that. You sure it wasn't Amish?

Quakers, we all know how unfriendly they are....... Being pacifists and all.......

Guys, stop. It was clearly the Mennonites.
Hey my aunt is a Mennonite and she wouldn't harm a fly. There was never a mean bone in her body. I don't think she'll be with us much longer though. Her heart is in a bad way and she's too old to under go the surgery that would be required to fix it. She's the sweetest person I've ever known.

Just saw that. You sure it wasn't Amish?

Quakers, we all know how unfriendly they are....... Being pacifists and all.......

Guys, stop. It was clearly the Mennonites.
Hey my aunt is a Mennonite and she wouldn't harm a fly. There was never a mean bone in her body. I don't think she'll be with us much longer though. Her heart is in a bad way and she's too old to under go the surgery that would be required to fix it. She's the sweetest person I've ever known.
Satire escapes you? It was a joke......

This is getting out of hand.

"Domingo allegedly wanted to "seek retribution for attacks against Muslims" and also considered attacks on Jewish people, churches and law enforcement.
He is accused of targeting "Jews as they walked to synagogue, police officers, a military facility, and crowds at the Santa Monica Pier."
On March 2, DOJ says Domingo posted a video online professing his Muslim faith and wrote, "America needs another Vegas event," referring to the mass shooting in Las Vegas in October 2017 in which more than 50 people died."

LA terror plot thwarted by federal law enforcement, Justice Department says - CNNPolitics
An islamist?

Well that's a refreshing change from the average white male conservative who usually committs these things
Yes, you liberals are something else.

I am glad the evil incompetent corrupt Deep State FBI caught this guy before "the fun starts" as he himself said....

And I definitely hope he is not given bail like the other would-be terrorist guy they released earlier this month
I take it you do not think it was the FBI 'rank & file' who investigated under Mueller's direction.
It was not rank and file who instigated the investigation.

Media won't talk about his because he wasn't a white supremacist.
This is ALL the media is talking about. Maybe you should expand your reading and viewing habits.

But also, even at my advanced age, I simply do not understand anti-semitism. This logic escapes me. And since both Arabs and Jews are Semites, their division is even less clear to me. It must be political instead of religious.
Go sit in the corner. Antisemtism is hatred of Jews only. I bet you didn't know that Mohammad, the main prophet of Islam, was an Arab that committed ethnic cleansing on the Jews of Medina.

No, it was the actions of a campaign team. But what's that got to do with the work of the FBI rank and file? If they did the work as directed, why do you dispute the report?

Media won't talk about his because he wasn't a white supremacist.
This is ALL the media is talking about. Maybe you should expand your reading and viewing habits.

But also, even at my advanced age, I simply do not understand anti-semitism. This logic escapes me. And since both Arabs and Jews are Semites, their division is even less clear to me. It must be political instead of religious.
Go sit in the corner. Antisemtism is hatred of Jews only. I bet you didn't know that Mohammad, the main prophet of Islam, was an Arab that committed ethnic cleansing on the Jews of Medina.
You'd lose that bet. However, both are ethnic semites. From what I've read, Arabs did a lot of ethic cleansing of Jews from the beginning of their movement. That's the rub. Outsiders forget that this story is Cain & Abel all over again in group form...they are blood brothers and sisters in some eternal civil war.

No, it was the actions of a campaign team. But what's that got to do with the work of the FBI rank and file? If they did the work as directed, why do you dispute the report?
It was specific, bad FBI officials who pushed the phony investigation. Just because they don’t like an election result.

It was specific, bad FBI officials who pushed the phony investigation. Just because they don’t like an election result.
No evidence to show it was phoney.

No evidence to show it was phoney.
Like proving a negative. It came up empty as expected. What prompted it? A phony dossier.

""It was specific, bad FBI officials who pushed the phony investigation. Just because they don’t like an election result.[/QUOTE]""
Rosh, I've told this before...but...I once taught Sunday School to 12 yr olds, and one day the lesson plan asked, "What do some people do to keep from obeying the 10 Commandments?". One kid popped up right away like it ought to go without saying..he said, 'They say there is no God.' I think of this when I hear 'fake news' about something someone doesn't want to hear, or 'witch hunt' when investigation is dreaded. Now I see you posting about a phony investigation resulting from an election result. Yet nobody reacted that way when SCOTUS deep-sixed popular vote winner Gore. They may have hated the irony, but nobody investigated. And Trump can squeal til the cows come home, but Strock (sp?) and Page were immediately fired, and all the rest ARE REPUBLICANS, just not the cultist kind.

Straight from the Trump playbook!

""It was specific, bad FBI officials who pushed the phony investigation. Just because they don’t like an election result.
""
Rosh, I've told this before...but...I once taught Sunday School to 12 yr olds, and one day the lesson plan asked, "What do some people do to keep from obeying the 10 Commandments?". One kid popped up right away like it ought to go without saying..he said, 'They say there is no God.' I think of this when I hear 'fake news' about something someone doesn't want to hear, or 'witch hunt' when investigation is dreaded. Now I see you posting about a phony investigation resulting from an election result. Yet nobody reacted that way when SCOTUS deep-sixed popular vote winner Gore. They may have hated the irony, but nobody investigated. And Trump can squeal til the cows come home, but Strock (sp?) and Page were immediately fired, and all the rest ARE REPUBLICANS, just not the cultist kind.

Straight from the Trump playbook![/QUOTE]
Phony investigation rooted in nothing because democrats didn’t like the election result.
If you think the 2000 election was a corruption, that’s your opinion. Does nothing to make this contrived attempt at a Watergate (with no break-in) any more credible.

Forum List

Back