isnt any different between all of moslem?

barring ________ moslem from entering your country

• Ban very religious Muslims

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ban regular Muslims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban all Muslims

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Ban no Muslims

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Interesting poll (as interpreted) in that at present over two-thirds of respondents gave a fuck-you to the United States Constitution...

Amendment One
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

--- First line of the first item.

Amazing. :disbelief:

Obama are mouslim and black in same time. Blacks have rights to be president even I no more trust in Carson in this year then I will second or third conservative on no 1 like of Rubio.

Youngest candidate to was president this year. I mean Rubio.

Obama are mouslim and black in same time. Blacks have rights to be president even I no more trust in Carson in this year then I will second or third conservative on no 1 like of Rubio.

Ah yes, up down be in go on the way to sky and the other do that for a eleven.

Hard is to determine what means babble of ishgibber. Scratch head.

Seek language lab. Wid quickness.

Ah yes, up down be in go on the way to sky and the other do that for a eleven.
I agree :)

Muslims like democration of Germany and football from German, English and Turkish league. That's funny with muslims that's majority do not like sports. Only 10 or down with precents of muslims like sports. In Christianity we are around 30 precents how like sports. In N.Korea and S.Korea, Japan, China they like sports. Maybe 30/40/50 precents is this most in world ?? Jews like religions and military most precisa like Hindui. Other buddists country are 5 precents how like sports. Only top four like sports most of buddists. Saudi Arabian like men , women and military most. We are different in world I knowing.

Who like sex life most ?? A Quiz.

Do you have any support for these 'figures,' or do you just listen to the voices...?

I like sports self and hard rock.

My quests are one communist and one normalthinking who do questions if I am nazism but I like Nazi music like these hard rock. I call me self for hard rocker but this serbs don't listen to what I say.

They only believe I am nazism so they call theirs friend to punishment me but I didn't like that for that is hurting me when if theme try to punishment me. Living close to gang member who never cares about hard rocker like me. He is only against nazism.

Nobody wanted harder punishment. Knock out with hands is poor.
Let me see if this helps:
"I like sports and hard rock myself. My quests are 1) Communist and 2) Normal thinking. Some question if I am a Nazi, but I like Nazi music like hard rock. I call myself a hard rocker, but the Serbs don't listen to what I say.

They only believe I am a Nazi so they call me their friend to punish me. But, I didn't like that for it is hurting me when they try to punish me. Living close to gang members never care about a hard rocker like me. He is only against Nazism.

Nobody wants harder punishment. My fighting skills are poor.
You are doing well with your English. I could understand most of what you said.

Muslims like democration of Germany and football from German, English and Turkish league. That's funny with muslims that's majority do not like sports. Only 10 or down with precents of muslims like sports. In Christianity we are around 30 precents how like sports. In N.Korea and S.Korea, Japan, China they like sports. Maybe 30/40/50 precents is this most in world ?? Jews like religions and military most precisa like Hindui. Other buddists country are 5 precents how like sports. Only top four like sports most of buddists. Saudi Arabian like men , women and military most. We are different in world I knowing.

Do you have any support for these 'figures,' or do you just listen to the voices...?

My quests are one communist and one normalthinking who do questions if I am nazism but I like Nazi music like these hard rock. I call me self for hard rocker but this serbs don't listen to what I say.

They only believe I am nazism so they call theirs friend to punishment me but I didn't like that for that is hurting me when if theme try to punishment me. Living close to gang member who never cares about hard rocker like me. He is only against nazism.

Everything's okey with me.

Everything's okey with me.
Good :) It is okay with me, too.

Many here believe Obama is a Muslim but he says he is a Christian. So, you like Rubio. Are you in the US? Do you vote in the US?

Interesting poll (as interpreted) in that at present over two-thirds of respondents gave a fuck-you to the United States Constitution...

Amendment One
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

--- First line of the first item.

Amazing. :disbelief:
We have barred immigrants before. It is not against the Constitution.

So, you like Rubio. Are you in the US? Do you vote in the US?

Rubio then Bush and Trump top 3 republican I will to win.

Never visit North America.

Can't voite in U.S. election.

Do all people in Iran follow American elections? I am thinking of voting between Cruz, Christie and Trump.

Would you like to come to America and be a citizen?

77.jpg

malasyan are sunni too.
RebeccaLewis-July2014-muslim-businesswomen-hijab-malaysia-shutterstock.jpg

but problem is salafi/vahabi sunni.
640x392_31168_220061.jpg
I think it would be a good idea to close the border until we can investigate people coming in to our country.

I can guess your point from some of the images. Worthy points. But your poll doesn't make sense.

Sorry, cannot speak Persian either. Do you know French?

Some people here are led by emotional shit-stirrers like Trump, and cannot see (or do not wish to see) the diversity between Muslims, and do not wish to consider the political forces using it such as you've noted (Wahabbis). On this message board many of us try to show them the error of their ways.

On the other hand Canada rejoices when refugees arrive. They do not have a Trump and are not as easily influenced.

Trump and Wahabbis do much the same thing for the same reason --- they stir up hate for their own gain.

Actually we need to look at "regions" more than religion. Which nations are more susceptible to growing terrorism and finding terror camps. Also if we have airports which promote security in screening each passenger before they board on a plane, why are we not implementing any security measures of those wishing to enter our borders? It's not racist to perform a background check, as we have immigrants overseas that must go through a federal immigration process in order to become citizens. The only foreigners that never get questioned are those who sneak across our borders from Mexico. Are liberal democrats so willing to jeopardize the safety of Americans with the chance that one terrorist or sympathizer is able to blend himself or herself in among the mass group of refugees? What good is all our efforts in airport security if these terrorist groups are able to exploit another weakness into this country? We are not living in the same world, where we could simply allow any immigrant to touch the shores of Ellis Island and we welcomed them with open arms.

Forum List

Back