isnt any different between all of moslem?

barring ________ moslem from entering your country

• Ban very religious Muslims

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ban regular Muslims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban all Muslims

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Ban no Muslims

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Let me see if I can translate -- do you mean:

Choice 1: Ban "radical Muslims"
Choice 2: Ban "regular Muslims"
Choice 3: Ban ALL Mulims
Choice 4: Ban NO Muslims​

?

The problem is that we cant tell the good ones from he bad ones when they enter the USA.

Grape analogy: If you have a bowl of 1000 grapes and you know that 20 contain poison that will kill you, would you just grab a handful and eat them?
Good analogy, Redfish.

Bin Laden was best terrorist by muslims.

Bin Laden was grov up muslim and have manny child in Saudi Arabian.

But he is died ??

In computer he is funny.

He was like Hitler one Anti America.

One attack like Hitler but in suicide times in NYC by hims Taliban arms.

Hitler attack's with submarines America.

1 submarine and 20 U.S. ships in at least over 100 times Fleet strikes.

Nazism won Naval kampf vs America.

I like Hitler more than Bin Laden I say.

Germany is good in soccer and theirs over man UK to with English football league.

Off course soccer mean football all over Europe, Africa, South America and Asia.

Maybe greatest league between 2004-2012 English football league with CFC, Man Utd and Liverpool as masters 2005, 2008 or 2009 then CFC one time if I remember right.

Germany is good in hard rock and sports to and NATO they are friends with U.S. even I mean nazism was greater than Germany today situation. Maybe big loser in cold war. Plus no nuclear arsenal but Hitler will to have nuclears after hims victory in Europe. I thinks Soviet Union is bigger enemy for U.S. than nazism in Germany. Manny whites in U.S. celebrite nazism in Germany before it changes in eastern front war. Manny tanks and missile to Moscow so they won against Hitlers Armies. German general pushed Finland to go in eastern front of Soviet Union but Finland never want that.

Muslims like democration of Germany and football from German, English and Turkish league. That's funny with muslims that's majority do not like sports. Only 10 or down with precents of muslims like sports. In Christianity we are around 30 precents how like sports. In N.Korea and S.Korea, Japan, China they like sports. Maybe 30/40/50 precents is this most in world ?? Jews like religions and military most precisa like Hindui. Other buddists country are 5 precents how like sports. Only top four like sports most of buddists. Saudi Arabian like men , women and military most. We are different in world I knowing.

Who like sex life most ?? A Quiz.

Muslims like democration of Germany and football from German, English and Turkish league. That's funny with muslims that's majority do not like sports. Only 10 or down with precents of muslims like sports. In Christianity we are around 30 precents how like sports. In N.Korea and S.Korea, Japan, China they like sports. Maybe 30/40/50 precents is this most in world ?? Jews like religions and military most precisa like Hindui. Other buddists country are 5 precents how like sports. Only top four like sports most of buddists. Saudi Arabian like men , women and military most. We are different in world I knowing.

Do you have any support for these 'figures,' or do you just listen to the voices...?

Do you have any support for these 'figures,' or do you just listen to the voices...?

I like sports self and hard rock.

My quests are one communist and one normalthinking who do questions if I am nazism but I like Nazi music like these hard rock. I call me self for hard rocker but this serbs don't listen to what I say.

They only believe I am nazism so they call theirs friend to punishment me but I didn't like that for that is hurting me when if theme try to punishment me. Living close to gang member who never cares about hard rocker like me. He is only against nazism.

Nobody wanted harder punishment. Knock out with hands is poor.

homelandsecurity.jpg

I like sports self and hard rock.

My quests are one communist and one normalthinking who do questions if I am nazism but I like Nazi music like these hard rock. I call me self for hard rocker but this serbs don't listen to what I say.

They only believe I am nazism so they call theirs friend to punishment me but I didn't like that for that is hurting me when if theme try to punishment me. Living close to gang member who never cares about hard rocker like me. He is only against nazism.

Nobody wanted harder punishment. Knock out with hands is poor.

You're going to need to work a lot harder on improving your English.

sorry for bad english.
when i was 11.i visited copenhagen .i have uncle in denmark
when i was walking first time in street.i shoked and panic .
i saw more than 40 burke woman in street.i didnt saw burke woman in my country for all of mylife.
im from islamic republic of iran
im 28 now and maybe i saw 10 burke woman in my city
Women-wearing-hijab-and-burka.jpeg

Iranian women warned about wearing chador - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Iranian actress rejects chador, storms off show

Iran: Women not wearing the chador are banned from the first row in Rudaki Hall

Iran's big woman problem: All of the things Iranian women aren't allowed to do

Sotoudeh Banned From Visiting Family for Refusing to Wear Chador

http://www.economist.com/blogs/pomegranate/2013/05/iran

Unveiling and Reveiling in Iran | Euphrates Institute

take your rose coloured glasses off and look around your country.

its just show
they want controll people.but they cant
woman in iran
167506.JPG
trr.jpg
The-fall-of-the-girl-s-emotional-and-professional-Photo-topnaz-com-6-3.jpg
avaliha.ir_173.jpg
www.chatha.ir-iranian-girls-%25D8%25B9%25DA%25A9%25D8%25B3-%25D8%25AF%25D8%25AE%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B1-%25D8%25A7%25DB%258C%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2586%25DB%258C1.jpg

89490485332677337756.jpg

31941_454.jpg

Your LadyPersia are women fighting for freedom and against the dress code since the revolution, not the average women walking around Iran. They don't have freedom, they are struggling to get it.
but this ladypersia are shia moslem too.
and you are telling all shia are bad people < extremist?isnt it?

iranian girl in shia ceremony
Girl-Dezfun.com-13.jpg

Blookat.jpg

Never said all shiite were bad, I don't believe all muslims of any sect are all bad............... except maybe ISIS fighters and terrorists. That has more to do with muslims who don't know or understand the faith or history and believe hate is justified or an obligation of Islam.

I've known the best and worse Islam, of all sect across the world. I've know the best and worst middle eastern and muslim politics. That was half my life and years of education and work.

You were born 8 yrs after the Iranian revolution and obviously have a limited knowledge of the world yet you seem to want to tell this forum about Iran and your sect.............or jews in america?

It is not your "english" that is the problem but the mess in your head that you have been raised on.

But he is died ??

In computer he is funny.

OK, why are the foreign propagandists coming out of the woodwork with the new year?

A previous poster claiming to be Iranian sunni stated that Islam does not preach terrorism. Well, then WHERE did Muslim terrorist get the idea they can perpetrate such evil with impunity? They got it from somewhere. Their personal interpretation of Islam (fed by a hateful imams) empowers them and so far, there isn't any central power in the Islamic world to correct their own from misinterpretations or just plain hate mongering demagogues from brainwashing folks. Islam NEEDS some kind of central power, other wise it's just a chaotic mess. THAT is the problem here, plain pure and simple.
There can be no central power due to the Sunni Shia divide. Anyway, the real problem is with a fundamentalist Sunni state having a natural resource pegged to the dollar. Saudi Arabia and its Wahhabi ideology is the root of the problem. They are the ones who have the resources and desire to spread their fundamentalist ideology in pursuit of geopolitical aims.[/
The problem with Islam is that there isn't any central authority, it's mishmash of whomever says what and can control, proselytize and brainwash , no questions asked. They pander to weak willed haters of humanity looking to justify committing mass murder. IF I were a REAL Muslim I would want to create a central power to validate REAL Muslims and not this hodgepodge of whatever...Because, it makes Islam look like a diffuse cult of conformist with no sense of values. I don't think I want such people immigrating freely into my country. I want constraints put on them, if they are just a cult.

But he is died ??

In computer he is funny.

OK, why are the foreign propagandists coming out of the woodwork with the new year?

There were anti America some no ones is communist. Nazism and normalthinking can also were anti America like Spain and Germany today even Germany are little friends with America today in NATO and Spain were protests vs Operation Iraqi Freedom with W Bush as president in U.S. but Italy, France and UK don't are against U.S. today also like for 71 year back when jewish freedom in Italy and France freedom from Nazism. France capatilitations 100.000 loses of 1.100.000 soldier in Paris. France in Paris will no lose more soldier even they must to for winning chanches or they will loses ??

Maybe 70 of 100 precents of Islam are anti America today some normalthinking.

No only communists how are anti America today situation.

sorry for bad english.
when i was 11.i visited copenhagen .i have uncle in denmark
when i was walking first time in street.i shoked and panic .
i saw more than 40 burke woman in street.i didnt saw burke woman in my country for all of mylife.
im from islamic republic of iran
im 28 now and maybe i saw 10 burke woman in my city
Women-wearing-hijab-and-burka.jpeg

Iranian women warned about wearing chador - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Iranian actress rejects chador, storms off show

Iran's big woman problem: All of the things Iranian women aren't allowed to do

Sotoudeh Banned From Visiting Family for Refusing to Wear Chador

http://www.economist.com/blogs/pomegranate/2013/05/iran

Unveiling and Reveiling in Iran | Euphrates Institute

take your rose coloured glasses off and look around your country.

its just show
they want controll people.but they cant
woman in iran
167506.JPG
trr.jpg
The-fall-of-the-girl-s-emotional-and-professional-Photo-topnaz-com-6-3.jpg
avaliha.ir_173.jpg
www.chatha.ir-iranian-girls-%25D8%25B9%25DA%25A9%25D8%25B3-%25D8%25AF%25D8%25AE%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B1-%25D8%25A7%25DB%258C%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2586%25DB%258C1.jpg

89490485332677337756.jpg

31941_454.jpg

Your LadyPersia are women fighting for freedom and against the dress code since the revolution, not the average women walking around Iran. They don't have freedom, they are struggling to get it.
but this ladypersia are shia moslem too.
and you are telling all shia are bad people < extremist?isnt it?

iranian girl in shia ceremony
Girl-Dezfun.com-13.jpg

Blookat.jpg

Never said all shiite were bad, I don't believe all muslims of any sect are all bad............... except maybe ISIS fighters and terrorists. That has more to do with muslims who don't know or understand the faith or history and believe hate is justified or an obligation of Islam.

I've known the best and worse Islam, of all sect across the world. I've know the best and worst middle eastern and muslim politics. That was half my life and years of education and work.

You were born 8 yrs after the Iranian revolution and obviously have a limited knowledge of the world yet you seem to want to tell this forum about Iran and your sect.............or jews in america?

Well hell, this entire thread (and others) are full of armchair wags in Dubuque holding forth telling Muslims what their culture is..... I don't see a distinction.

Maybe 70 of 100 precents of Islam are anti America today some normalthinking.

No only communists how are anti America today situation.
So? I'd say 70% of Republicans consider Democrats anti-American. Of course, that all depends on how you define anti-American. In the 1950's reading a copy of USSR made you anti-American.

Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and Serbia are anti America today.

And Brazil will to attack U.S. last ten year with the Armies. With the big reserve force.

U.S. have nuclears to defending America if 1.200.000 troops go within Mexico to U.S.

U.S. can bomb with nuclears the brasilian troops going from South to North America.

...184.000 Marin Corps never win against 1.200.000 troops from Brazil...

:deal:

Forum List

Back