isnt any different between all of moslem?

barring ________ moslem from entering your country

• Ban very religious Muslims

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ban regular Muslims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban all Muslims

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Ban no Muslims

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
we dont want nuclear weapon.
because we are aryan.we arent british

13920515000501_PhotoL.jpg
13920515000502_PhotoL.jpg
You sure found those pictures in a hurry.

You're messing with an apologist, Deltex
my english isnt good. i dont understand (You're messing with an apologist, Deltex)
what is deltex

A Deltex is a patriotic American and someone I admire a great deal

And that ^^ should tell you a lot. As we say in English, "consider the source".
I already told you in this thread to GFY. I shan't repeat myself.

we dont want nuclear weapon.
because we are aryan.we arent british

13920515000501_PhotoL.jpg
13920515000502_PhotoL.jpg

my english isnt good. i dont understand (You're messing with an apologist, Deltex)
what is deltex

And that ^^ should tell you a lot. As we say in English, "consider the source".[/QUOTE]

^^^^ Why you are never taken serious "pogo" LOL What the hell is a "pogo"

what is deltex

Really? You live in -- what, a cave with no Google?

>> Pogo is the title and central character of a long-running daily American comic strip, created by cartoonist Walt Kelly (1913–1973) and distributed by the Post-Hall Syndicate. Set in the Okefenokee Swamp of the southeastern United States, the strip often engaged in social and political satire through the adventures of its anthropomorphic funny animal characters.

Pogo combined both sophisticated wit and slapstick physical comedy in a heady mix of allegory, Irish poetry, literary whimsy, puns and wordplay, lushly detailed artwork and broad burlesque humor. The same series of strips can be enjoyed on different levels by both young children and savvy adults. The strip earned Kelly a Reuben Award in 1951.

Pogo Possum: An amiable, humble, philosophical, personable, everyman opossum. Kelly described Pogo as "the reasonable, patient, softhearted, naive, friendly person we all think we are" in a 1969 TV Guide interview.[4] The wisest (and probably sanest) resident of the swamp, he is one of the few major characters with sense enough to avoid trouble. Though he prefers to spend his time fishing or picnicking, his kind nature often gets him reluctantly entangled in his neighbors' escapades. << --- Wikipedia, the web page for only those of the select inner circle who know the secret password
There's my link.

---- where's yours?

By the way, you fucked up the quotes and misused the word serious. The adverb would be seriously.

Ironic in a thread where the OP doesn't speak English. Apparently he's not alone.

what is deltex

>> Pogo is the title and central character of a long-running daily American comic strip, created by cartoonist Walt Kelly (1913–1973) and distributed by the Post-Hall Syndicate. Set in the Okefenokee Swamp of the southeastern United States, the strip often engaged in social and political satire through the adventures of its anthropomorphic funny animal characters.

Pogo combined both sophisticated wit and slapstick physical comedy in a heady mix of allegory, Irish poetry, literary whimsy, puns and wordplay, lushly detailed artwork and broad burlesque humor. The same series of strips can be enjoyed on different levels by both young children and savvy adults. The strip earned Kelly a Reuben Award in 1951.

Pogo Possum: An amiable, humble, philosophical, personable, everyman opossum. Kelly described Pogo as "the reasonable, patient, softhearted, naive, friendly person we all think we are" in a 1969 TV Guide interview.[4] The wisest (and probably sanest) resident of the swamp, he is one of the few major characters with sense enough to avoid trouble. Though he prefers to spend his time fishing or picnicking, his kind nature often gets him reluctantly entangled in his neighbors' escapades. << --- Wikipedia, the web page for only those of the select inner circle who know the secret password
There's my link.

---- where's yours?

By the way, you fucked up the quotes and misused the word serious. The adverb would be seriously.

Ironic in a thread where the OP doesn't speak English. Apparently he's not alone.
Sassy wanted to give you a chance to deny you are a cartoon.

what is deltex

There's my link.

---- where's yours?

Do you really think I give a phuck what you blabber about? You're a daffy left loon, irrelevant and useless, like all left loons. Now.....GFY

sorry for bad english
1:what is your source?
propaganda from israel lobbyist media and suidi arabia money ?
slavery is forbideen in shia
2:
KURDISH ARE SUNNI AND SHIA TOO
kurdish are iranian too.iran have 10 million+ kurd.
AND THEY LIVING IN MUST STATES OF IRAN.half of them are shia and half of them are sunni
my uncle married with kurd
Iran_ethnoreligious_distribution_2004.jpg

Shiite Ayatollah Mohammad-Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi, member of Iran's Assembly of Experts, declaring the permissibly of slavery in modern times

Why don't people know their own religion?

Slavery was only technically outlawed in 1965, but there is evidence in practice that it is still a massive operation across the muslim world.

We have heard sermons and seen television in recent years that tell muslims to make slaves of non-muslim. We have seen stories in the news of non-muslim forced into slavery.

Globally slavery should be criminal but it is still far too prevalent. Even muslims in the US have been charged with slavery.

sorry for bad english
2:
AND THEY LIVING IN MUST STATES OF IRAN.half of them are shia and half of them are sunni

Shiite Ayatollah Mohammad-Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi, member of Iran's Assembly of Experts, declaring the permissibly of slavery in modern times

Slavery was only technically outlawed in 1965, but there is evidence in practice that it is still a massive operation across the muslim world.

We have heard sermons and seen television in recent years that tell muslims to make slaves of non-muslim. We have seen stories in the news of non-muslim forced into slavery.

Globally slavery should be criminal but it is still far too prevalent. Even muslims in the US have been charged with slavery.
basterd radical sunni salafi believed slavery.
slavery is forbidden in iran too
i dont like mesbah yazdi too.
i can find english quote from him
but he dont like slavery too
mesbah yazdi: rule of slavery, in koran is for destroying slavely system

Last edited:
Are with this year 500.000 or 600.000 islamic in Sweden. After campaign 2018 I will SD victory and are biggest Nationalism portion in Sweden. 13 precents in 2014 after poll. Next time if they victory will be 40 precents. Redgreen and Capitalist with around 30 precents no strong enough. No more islamic to Sweden they and I will in 2019, 2020 and 2021 if they win results.

Are with this year 500.000 or 600.000 islamic in Sweden. After campaign 2018 I will SD victory and are biggest Nationalism portion in Sweden. 13 precents in 2014 after poll. Next time if they victory will be 40 precents. Redgreen and Capitalist with around 30 precents no strong enough. No more islamic
Are with this year 500.000 or 600.000 islamic in Sweden. After campaign 2018 I will SD victory and are biggest Nationalism portion in Sweden. 13 precents in 2014 after poll. Next time if they victory will be 40 precents. Redgreen and Capitalist with around 30 precents no strong enough. No more islamic to Sweden they and I will in 2019, 2020 and 2021 if they win results.
hi Kipper, what is your opinion on this:
Sweden’s feminist foreign minister dares to tell the truth about Saudi Arabia

Are with this year 500.000 or 600.000 islamic in Sweden. After campaign 2018 I will SD victory and are biggest Nationalism portion in Sweden. 13 precents in 2014 after poll. Next time if they victory will be 40 precents. Redgreen and Capitalist with around 30 precents no strong enough. No more islamic
hi Kipper, what is your opinion on this:
Sweden’s feminist foreign minister dares to tell the truth about Saudi Arabia
Sorry, link doesn't work. Anyway, it's a thread in Current Affairs.

sorry for bad english
2:

............ Link(s)?

what is deltex

There's my link.

---- where's yours?

Do you really think I give a phuck what you blabber about? You're a daffy left loon, irrelevant and useless, like all left loons. Now.....GFY

No, what I think is that you're an internet hack without clues who just pulls it out of your ass and when called on it, melts down. Like you just did. Because you just make it up.

A previous poster claiming to be Iranian sunni stated that Islam does not preach terrorism. Well, then WHERE did Muslim terrorist get the idea they can perpetrate such evil with impunity? They got it from somewhere. Their personal interpretation of Islam (fed by a hateful imams) empowers them and so far, there isn't any central power in the Islamic world to correct their own from misinterpretations or just plain hate mongering demagogues from brainwashing folks. Islam NEEDS some kind of central power, other wise it's just a chaotic mess. THAT is the problem here, plain pure and simple.

A previous poster claiming to be Iranian sunni stated that Islam does not preach terrorism. Well, then WHERE did Muslim terrorist get the idea they can perpetrate such evil with impunity? They got it from somewhere. Their personal interpretation of Islam (fed by a hateful imams) empowers them and so far, there isn't any central power in the Islamic world to correct their own from misinterpretations or just plain hate mongering demagogues from brainwashing folks. Islam NEEDS some kind of central power, other wise it's just a chaotic mess. THAT is the problem here, plain pure and simple.

Where did Robert Dear and Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder get the same idea? From the Army of God, that's where. All it takes is an evil leader and a gullible follower. Ain't rocket surgery.

This is something the Muslim world needs to consider, a governing body that represents authority over all and is responsible for creating a charter or dictates that ALL Muslims follow, and why not?

Where did Robert Dear and Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder get the same idea? From the Army of God, that's where. All it takes is an evil leader and a gullible follower. Ain't rocket surgery.
Right now we have a conglomerate of evil individuals that are steered by their own interpretations of a theology that doesn't seem to have self imposed governing force. They need one.

Right now we have a conglomerate of evil individuals that are steered by their own interpretations of a theology that doesn't seem to have self imposed governing force. They need one.
Sadly, there are so many evil imams out there, if they are anything to go by, it could be a disaster. And then look at the ayatollahs.

You want them to elect a Pope?

Christians don't have one.... :dunno:

Forum List

Back