Isn’t it a good thing when criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hate your President?

When you say “Brown people” do you really mean illegal wetbacks?
Aren’t we all suppose to hate criminals that found a backdoor to our checking accounts?

Doesn't matter what Hannity told you. All brown people aren't illegal wetbacks. If you weren't such a douche, you would know that.

What the hell is a "brown person"?

Just his way of saying anyone who's against illegals in America is nothing more than a racist.

Typical bullshit from the left.

What I said was nothing like what you claim. Why do you lie so much?

Well you're the one who keeps talking about brown people and that's the reason they aren't wanted in America because they are brown. Sounds like you calling everyone who doesn't want them in the US a racist.

As far as you are concerned that's the only reason they aren't wanted because you obviously don't know the meaning of the word illegal.

Everyone who wants to exclude people just because of their skin color is racist.

Doesn't matter what Hannity told you. All brown people aren't illegal wetbacks. If you weren't such a douche, you would know that.

Just his way of saying anyone who's against illegals in America is nothing more than a racist.

Well you're the one who keeps talking about brown people and that's the reason they aren't wanted in America because they are brown. Sounds like you calling everyone who doesn't want them in the US a racist.

As far as you are concerned that's the only reason they aren't wanted because you obviously don't know the meaning of the word illegal.

Everyone who wants to exclude people just because of their skin color is racist.

Got an example of your claim?

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.
I never felt it was a good think when all of you
criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hated our President Obama

But it was no surprise.

All you see is the color of the skin and completely miss the fact that they are in our country illegally or trying to get into the country illegally. They are costing we taxpayers up the ass and all you can do is call anyone who objects to this a racist.

You're priorities are ass backward.

You can't cure stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back