Isn’t it a good thing when criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hate your President?

and I said I can't post links here because the forum rules states I have to be here 3 days before I post links -- because I definitely have links to back up everything I said.

He asked me what would blacks say if white folks protested MLK day -- (under the idiotic assumption that MLK day isn't protested annually by racists) --now he is qualifying it (moving the goal posts) by saying it has to be a certain size protest

Haha...negative, I just called you out on your bullshit. You LefTards love to respond to the actions or desires of the .0002 percentile. Nobody sane gives two shits about micro percentages.
8 white nationalists are running as Republicans -- they could have very easily run as Democrats but there is a reason why they chose republicans -- here is a hint, its not because a "micro percentage" of conservatives agree with them -- when Trump voters were asked if ending slavery was a bad idea, 20% said yes. That isn't a micro-percentage -- but an idiot like you would definitely be among that 20% if you thought it would make "libtards" mad

You would unzip Trump's pants and gag yourself if you thought it made libtards mad -- but that motivation isn't even required for you obviously.

and I said I can't post links here because the forum rules states I have to be here 3 days before I post links -- because I definitely have links to back up everything I said.

He asked me what would blacks say if white folks protested MLK day -- (under the idiotic assumption that MLK day isn't protested annually by racists) --now he is qualifying it (moving the goal posts) by saying it has to be a certain size protest

Haha...negative, I just called you out on your bullshit. You LefTards love to respond to the actions or desires of the .0002 percentile. Nobody sane gives two shits about micro percentages.
8 white nationalists are running as Republicans -- they could have very easily run as Democrats but there is a reason why they chose republicans -- here is a hint, its not because a "micro percentage" of conservatives agree with them -- when Trump voters were asked if ending slavery was a bad idea, 20% said yes. That isn't a micro-percentage -- but an idiot like you would definitely be among that 20% if you thought it would make "libtards" mad

You would unzip Trump's pants and gag yourself if you thought it made libtards mad -- but that motivation isn't even required for you obviously.
Are you gay?

Are you gay?
You calling yourself meathead is even more understood now -- enjoy the taste..

and years later after the history is written on Trump -- don't do him like you did Bush and claim you never really supported him.

gcbuiscyyvhz.jpg

Are you gay?
You calling yourself meathead is even more understood now -- enjoy the taste..

and years later after the history is written on Trump -- don't do him like you did Bush and claim you never really supported him.
Sorry, it was your unzipping Trump's pants and doing him which begged the question of your sexual orientation. So, are you a fag?

Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.
Tell me about it:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.

No. It wasn't a good thing when Donald Trump, Republicans, Fox News, and AM talk radio vomit spewers hated President Obama, but he dealt with it with class and intelect.

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

Were did he say he hates brown people, give exact quote.
If you can’t give a link to support your claim, feel free to start calling me names, all your liberal friends do it if they can’t answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay cool...so a few white nationalist are running for office under the GOP umbrella. Thanks for the information.
Soooo, can you add some credibility to your assertion and link us to those widespread protests of MLK Day please? Thanks in advance.

Tell me about it:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

Impeaching Obama

Wow...you’ve got some serious time on your hands...you must have a kick ass life.
Thanks for proving my point...good always hates bad and bad always hates good.

Tell me about it:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Impeaching Obama

Wow...you’ve got some serious time on your hands...you must have a kick ass life.
Enjoy the karma, baby. It's fun watching pseudocons get bitch slapped by your own benchmarks you set for eight years.

It is an honest to god real pleasure.

Tell me about it:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby. It's fun watching pseudocons get bitch slapped by your own benchmarks you set for eight years.

It is an honest to god real pleasure.

Huh?
The only people getting bitch-slapped these days are all you twisted, lowlife LefTards...remember?
We got tax bonuses, our investments have blown the fuck up, wetbacks have been shut the fuck down and we’re making big mouth negroes stand for the anthem...haha
WINNING BITCHES!

Last edited:
Sounds like a clear case of projection. I can forgive a 14 yr old, who, sadly, is probably smarter than half of the Trump fan base.

“Projection” huh?
When something doesn’t fit your twisted belief system you dub it “projection”?
That’s awesome...and how you Loons stay so foolish.

You don't understand the meaning of the term.

Shocker, huh?

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

IF that is true, specifically why was Donald Trump sued by the city of Palm Beach shortly after he purchased Mar-a-Lago in 1985?

Come one now, no guts, no glory.

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.

why do you hate trump?

I guess that's why it is so easy for Trump and his cabal to treat them so poorly.

By so poorly, do you mean by requiring them to work, get training or their GED? WOW, who could be so cruel?

Meh, only five planned on attending. I think Trump is spot on.. I guarantee you if HRC were POTUS, they'd have gone. It's childish hi jinx by a bunch of spoiled athletes that if not for physical ability, would probably be flipping burgers. Fuck 'em.

Oh, and why are they protesting violence against blacks only? Pretty fucking racist.

Yes. If Hillary were president, they would have gone. Trump worked really hard to make those players so disgusted with him.

Why are they disgusted with him? I though the kneeling (which started in 2016) was about police brutality? So, this is all just a political stunt.

He lies about them and their purpose for their actions. Claiming they are disrespecting the flag and the military? What a bunch of childish bullshit.

I wonder how blacks would respond to whites choosing to protest welfare dependents, criminals and cop killers on MLK Day?
You ignorant fools refuse to understand how poor the timing is for their foolish protest. Just think once please.
(pretend you didn’t see this post and save face)

Right wingers protest poor folk every day.

Define “poor”. It can’t be “he got that and I ain’t got that”

Forum List

Back