Isn’t it a good thing when criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hate your President?

Yes. If Hillary were president, they would have gone. Trump worked really hard to make those players so disgusted with him.

Why are they disgusted with him? I though the kneeling (which started in 2016) was about police brutality? So, this is all just a political stunt.

He lies about them and their purpose for their actions. Claiming they are disrespecting the flag and the military? What a bunch of childish bullshit.

I wonder how blacks would respond to whites choosing to protest welfare dependents, criminals and cop killers on MLK Day?
You ignorant fools refuse to understand how poor the timing is for their foolish protest. Just think once please.
(pretend you didn’t see this post and save face)

Right wingers protest poor folk every day.

Lets not tap dance and spin...lets get back to my question.
I wonder how blacks would respond to whites choosing to protest welfare dependents, criminals and cop killers on MLK Day?
You ignorant fools refuse to understand how poor the timing is for their foolish protest. Just think once please.
(pretend you didn’t see this post and save face)”
Some white folks do protest MLK day -- black folks as well as other civilized human being calls those white folks "racists"

I like how you packed all of those stereotypes in one little post

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

Except he doesn't...

Wow, do you live in the proverbial cave, and the only thing you see is the shadows on Fox News?

Have you heard about Trump calling an NFL player a Son of a Bitch, for exercising his rights protected by the First Amendment? Of course The Congress didn't make his actions illegal, only the current President of the United States actions shit upon the spirit of the 1st A.; lying in the process by making a legitimate protest into something it never was.

Anyone who does not understand this is stupid. Those who are not stupid, and echo Trump's lie that this protest was an affront to our National Anthem and our Military are liars.

the president was spot on. fk that player. he made money in the land he's bitching about. sorry ass for sure.

He protest the murders of black men by police officers. Black men who were not committing a serious felony. We've seen the evidence on video in a number of these events, and it has become clear that these were actions in violation of the policy all LE agencies have on the use of lethal force.

Postscript: Example of lelthal force policies - Google Search
I don't care what his protest was about, it had nothing to do with football. He is an employee in a business and as such must participate in the league he is in. he wishes to protest black men killed by officers do it while he's not on the field. Buy some air time go to a black neighborhood and take pictures of the cruelty to them. I'd pay much more attention to his ass. kneeling at a symbol that gave him his money and the people who died so he could make it is sacrilege.

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.

Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.

1. Who are the bad people?

2. When was this time where we were all likeminded?

Do you always play stupid when you don’t want to understand something simple?

If he's pissin those folks off, he's definitely on the right track. Good on em. :thup:

Why are they disgusted with him? I though the kneeling (which started in 2016) was about police brutality? So, this is all just a political stunt.

He lies about them and their purpose for their actions. Claiming they are disrespecting the flag and the military? What a bunch of childish bullshit.

Some white folks do protest MLK day -- black folks as well as other civilized human being calls those white folks "racists"

I’m certain you can link us to a large scale protest of MLK Day?

.[/QUOTE]

Nice way to move those goal posts -- guess even you had to concede there are enough white supremacists out there who still protest MLK day.

Hell, there are still 7 or 8 sitting lawmakers who still have to explain why they opposed MLK day.

but since this is my first day -- I can't post links to both the white racists protesting MLK day or the list of sitting lawmakers who voted against MLK day

I'm sure Democrat Fake News told em it was so. Therefore, it must be so. There are no 'large scale protests' of MLK Day. Period, end of story.

Nice way to move those goal posts -- guess even you had to concede there are enough white supremacists out there who still protest MLK day.

Hell, there are still 7 or 8 sitting lawmakers who still have to explain why they opposed MLK day.

but since this is my first day -- I can't post links to both the white racists protesting MLK day or the list of sitting lawmakers who voted against MLK day[/QUOTE]

move what goal posts? he asked you for a link. it seems it's you that just shoved the pipes down the field.

I thought people connected to the Russian Mafia bought apartments and other properties from Trump, and he was happy.

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

Except he doesn't...

Wow, do you live in the proverbial cave, and the only thing you see is the shadows on Fox News?

Have you heard about Trump calling an NFL player a Son of a Bitch, for exercising his rights protected by the First Amendment? Of course The Congress didn't make his actions illegal, only the current President of the United States actions shit upon the spirit of the 1st A.; lying in the process by making a legitimate protest into something it never was.

Anyone who does not understand this is stupid. Those who are not stupid, and echo Trump's lie that this protest was an affront to our National Anthem and our Military are liars.

the president was spot on. fk that player. he made money in the land he's bitching about. sorry ass for sure.

He protest the murders of black men by police officers. Black men who were not committing a serious felony. We've seen the evidence on video in a number of these events, and it has become clear that these were actions in violation of the policy all LE agencies have on the use of lethal force.

Postscript: Example of lelthal force policies - Google Search

I don't care what his protest was about, it had nothing to do with football. He is an employee in a business and as such must participate in the league he is in. he wishes to protest black men killed by officers do it while he's not on the field. Buy some air time go to a black neighborhood and take pictures of the cruelty to them. I'd pay much more attention to his ass. kneeling at a symbol that gave him his money and the people who died so he could make it is sacrilege.

The fact that you don't care has as much value as someone writing I don't care for spinach.
  • What does the National Anthem have to do with football?
  • The unlawful taking of a human life is not something which should be hidden in a closet
  • There was no law, no regulation, no rule in effect until trump made it into a cultural war
  • The spirit of the 1st A. goes beyond "Congress shall make no law"; its spirit is what defines our country.
Food for thought:

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
George Washington

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

[Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States, August 8, 1950]”
Harry Truman

“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.”
James Madison

and I said I can't post links here because the forum rules states I have to be here 3 days before I post links -- because I definitely have links to back up everything I said.

He asked me what would blacks say if white folks protested MLK day -- (under the idiotic assumption that MLK day isn't protested annually by racists) --now he is qualifying it (moving the goal posts) by saying it has to be a certain size protest

and I said I can't post links here because the forum rules states I have to be here 3 days before I post links -- because I definitely have links to back up everything I said.

He asked me what would blacks say if white folks protested MLK day -- (under the idiotic assumption that MLK day isn't protested annually by racists) --now he is qualifying it (moving the goal posts) by saying it has to be a certain size protest

Haha...negative, I just called you out on your bullshit. You LefTards love to respond to the actions or desires of the .0002 percentile. Nobody sane gives two shits about micro percentages.

Let's see. The NFL tithes to Soros. So either cops just started killing blacks after Trump was elected, (because no one was kneeling during Obama's tenure) or the players just started noticing it when Soros laid out his resistance plan.
Watch hockey, They neither kneel nor tithe...

Sounds like a clear case of projection. I can forgive a 14 yr old, who, sadly, is probably smarter than half of the Trump fan base.

America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.

You may believe he plays stupid, only because you've proved to be stupid.

You have a warped sense of history and fail to recognize how trump uses division within classes and socioeconomic groups as a tool to divide and conquer.

Got examples?

"Some Very Fine People on Both Sides" is the only example required, you fucktard. White nationalists murdering people with an automobile are not fine people. They are subhuman scum. They should be shamed and shunned for the rest of their miserable lives as long as they live in country. The big Orange pussy occupying the White House emboldened said scum in uttering this very phrase. But, this isn't a revelation that anyone above room temperature IQ doesn't know already.

Play stupid by vomiting out platitudes like "hurr durr, what's brown people?" all you want. It only makes you seem a gigantic partisan douche canoe that refuses to accept reason and reality. Perhaps that's precisely what you are, who knows. Trying to give benefit of the doubt. If you want to defend bigotry, do it directly. Don't pussy foot around.

Sounds like a clear case of projection. I can forgive a 14 yr old, who, sadly, is probably smarter than half of the Trump fan base.

“Projection” huh?
When something doesn’t fit your twisted belief system you dub it “projection”?
That’s awesome...and how you Loons stay so foolish.

You may believe he plays stupid, only because you've proved to be stupid.

I stopped playing “I know you are but what am I” years ago Loon...sorry.

Forum List

Back