Isn’t it a good thing when criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hate your President?

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

When you say “Brown people” do you really mean illegal wetbacks?
Aren’t we all suppose to hate criminals that found a backdoor to our checking accounts?

Doesn't matter what Hannity told you. All brown people aren't illegal wetbacks. If you weren't such a douche, you would know that.

What the hell is a "brown person"?

If you're that dumb, nothing I can say will help you.

As usual you have no answers to the most basic questions.

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

Aren’t we all suppose to hate criminals that found a backdoor to our checking accounts?

Doesn't matter what Hannity told you. All brown people aren't illegal wetbacks. If you weren't such a douche, you would know that.

Someone that tans well..

There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
You have a warped sense of history and fail to recognize how trump uses division within classes and socioeconomic groups as a tool to divide and conquer.

Someone that tans well..

I tan well and I am whiter than white.

“Brown person” is a dressed up code phrase around here for illegal wetback from Mexico, Central and South America

There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
You have a warped sense of history and fail to recognize how trump uses division within classes and socioeconomic groups as a tool to divide and conquer. .
He does have a position for the lower class females that attract him sexually..

You got me. If you don't already know what a brown person is, I have no idea of how I could explain it in a way you might understand. You're just too dumb to teach.

“Brown person” is a dressed up code phrase around here for illegal wetback from Mexico, Central and South America
Like "beaner".

You got me. If you don't already know what a brown person is, I have no idea of how I could explain it in a way you might understand. You're just too dumb to teach.

Nope, you're just full-of-shit...

You have a warped sense of history and fail to recognize how trump uses division within classes and socioeconomic groups as a tool to divide and conquer.

Well that’s kinda the point bud...the dilution and division among the people make it impossible for politicians to govern for and please everybody these days. FUCK MELTING POTS!

hmmm that sounds more like what obammy was doing. you should go read up.

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.

Love and hate are intense emotions, Manics and Poets often use these words, and only poets effectively; in your case they are words used as hyperbole, for I doubt anyone truly loves Trump, though I suspect a number truly do hate him.

Trump has divided our nation as no other President has done. Gingrich tried and failed, and Lincoln saved he Union when others (like Trump) wanted to drown it in a bath tub, but were only able to assassinate him.

America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.

Love and hate are intense emotions, Manics and Poets often use these words, and only poets effectively; in your case they are words used as hyperbole, for I doubt anyone truly loves Trump, though I suspect a number truly do hate him.

Trump has divided our nation as no other President has done. Gingrich tried and failed, and Lincoln saved he Union when others (like Trump) wanted to drown it in a bath tub, but were only able to assassinate him.
you missed the eight years of obammy I see.

Got examples?
Sure. Yesterdays and todays news about trump lying about the Eagles and his WH event scam event. Not only has he lied about the Eagles, he has created the whole idea of the players from other teams who are protesting violence by police against blacks are being anti-American and insulting active duty military and being disrespectful to the flag.

Expected remark from someone who doesn't understand what colors are.

Got examples?
Sure. Yesterdays and todays news about trump lying about the Eagles and his WH event scam event. Not only has he lied about the Eagles, he has created the whole idea of the players from other teams who are protesting violence by police against blacks are being anti-American and insulting active duty military and being disrespectful to the flag.

Meh, only five planned on attending. I think Trump is spot on.. I guarantee you if HRC were POTUS, they'd have gone. It's childish hi jinx by a bunch of spoiled athletes that if not for physical ability, would probably be flipping burgers. Fuck 'em.

Oh, and why are they protesting violence against blacks only? Pretty fucking racist.

you missed the eight years of obammy I see.
There has always been racism like the kind you display. It wasn't always acceptable to display it the way you do, but it has become easier to display during the Obama Presidency and even easier during the trump era.

Expected remark from someone who doesn't understand what colors are.

Expected remark from a full-of-shit nincompoop who can't answer simple questions.

Forum List

Back