Isn’t it a good thing when criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hate your President?

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.

Love and hate are intense emotions, Manics and Poets often use these words, and only poets effectively; in your case they are words used as hyperbole, for I doubt anyone truly loves Trump, though I suspect a number truly do hate him.

Trump has divided our nation as no other President has done. Gingrich tried and failed, and Lincoln saved he Union when others (like Trump) wanted to drown it in a bath tub, but were only able to assassinate him.
you missed the eight years of obammy I see.
There has always been racism like the kind you display. It wasn't always acceptable to display it the way you do, but it has become easier to display during the Obama Presidency and even easier during the trump era.
so you did miss the eight years.

There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
You have a warped sense of history and fail to recognize how trump uses division within classes and socioeconomic groups as a tool to divide and conquer.

Got examples?
Sure. Yesterdays and todays news about trump lying about the Eagles and his WH event scam event. Not only has he lied about the Eagles, he has created the whole idea of the players from other teams who are protesting violence by police against blacks are being anti-American and insulting active duty military and being disrespectful to the flag.

Meh, only five planned on attending. I think Trump is spot on.. I guarantee you if HRC were POTUS, they'd have gone. It's childish hi jinx by a bunch of spoiled athletes that if not for physical ability, would probably be flipping burgers. Fuck 'em.

Oh, and why are they protesting violence against blacks only? Pretty fucking racist.

Yes. If Hillary were president, they would have gone. Trump worked really hard to make those players so disgusted with him.

You have a warped sense of history and fail to recognize how trump uses division within classes and socioeconomic groups as a tool to divide and conquer.

Got examples?
Sure. Yesterdays and todays news about trump lying about the Eagles and his WH event scam event. Not only has he lied about the Eagles, he has created the whole idea of the players from other teams who are protesting violence by police against blacks are being anti-American and insulting active duty military and being disrespectful to the flag.

Meh, only five planned on attending. I think Trump is spot on.. I guarantee you if HRC were POTUS, they'd have gone. It's childish hi jinx by a bunch of spoiled athletes that if not for physical ability, would probably be flipping burgers. Fuck 'em.

Oh, and why are they protesting violence against blacks only? Pretty fucking racist.
They were making a point that they wanted nothing to do with the liar in chief who was lying about them and all other NFL Players. Why would you visit a POS who was spreading lies about you. They said fuck the liar and his fake crap and the liars ego got hurt.

Got examples?

Yes. If Hillary were president, they would have gone. Trump worked really hard to make those players so disgusted with him.

Why are they disgusted with him? I though the kneeling (which started in 2016) was about police brutality? So, this is all just a political stunt... Trump made the right call. He should invite a bunch of police officers instead.

America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.

Love and hate are intense emotions, Manics and Poets often use these words, and only poets effectively; in your case they are words used as hyperbole, for I doubt anyone truly loves Trump, though I suspect a number truly do hate him.

Trump has divided our nation as no other President has done. Gingrich tried and failed, and Lincoln saved he Union when others (like Trump) wanted to drown it in a bath tub, but were only able to assassinate him.
There has always been racism like the kind you display. It wasn't always acceptable to display it the way you do, but it has become easier to display during the Obama Presidency and even easier during the trump era.

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

Got examples?

Why are they disgusted with him? I though the kneeling (which started in 2016) was about police brutality? So, this is all just a political stunt.

He lies about them and their purpose for their actions. Claiming they are disrespecting the flag and the military? What a bunch of childish bullshit.

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.
what a wry catcher says on a Message board?

Got examples?

Why are they disgusted with him? I though the kneeling (which started in 2016) was about police brutality? So, this is all just a political stunt.

He lies about them and their purpose for their actions. Claiming they are disrespecting the flag and the military? What a bunch of childish bullshit.

Trump is so narcissistic he can't see how truly childish is his behavior.

Got examples?

I agree, they are being very childish... but, what to expect from a bunch that make a fortune playing a game.

I have a solution, go back to the players not coming on field until after the NA. They want to make political statements? Take out PSA's and rant away. Do that shit on their own time, not the time of honest, average, hardworking Americans that will not see a fraction of most NFL players salaries in a lifetime.

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

Is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

As the man said, The Truth will make you free; sadly you are locked in a box and the truth remains outside of that boundary in which you are encased.

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

As the man said, The Truth will make you free; sadly you are locked in a box and the truth remains outside of that boundary in which you are encased.
the truth? Donald Trump is President of the US. next?

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

And he is a spoiled idiot. Next?

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

and he won.

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

No, the brats who have been whining about Trump since the election are the idiots.

IDIOT-GRAM, on steroids.

and he won.

Yes. He was very lucky, and he cheated. That one election isn't forever. The right will have a hard time recovering after he is gone.

and he won.

Yes. He was very lucky, and he cheated. That one election isn't forever. The right will have a hard time recovering after he is gone.

How did Trump cheat?

I agree, they are being very childish... but, what to expect from a bunch that make a fortune playing a game.

I have a solution, go back to the players not coming on field until after the NA. They want to make political statements? Take out PSA's and rant away. Do that shit on their own time, not the time of honest, average, hardworking Americans that will not see a fraction of most NFL players salaries in a lifetime.

• Your first sentence is not a solution
  • PSA's disappeared years ago (under the Reagan Admin.?)
  • That protest is protected by the spirit of the First Amendment, the spirit of which Trump shit upon
  • Many hard working American's cannot afford an NFL ticket, especially in Right to Work (for peanuts) States
  • And, the high paid NFL players will benefit greatly from the Ryan/McConnell/Trump tax fraud, those hard working Americans won't.

and he won.

How did Trump cheat?

With Stormy, while his wife gave birth to his son.

Forum List

Back