Isn't launching a bogus impeachment against President Biden election interference?

illegally opened borders
illegally forgiving $127b of student loans
illegally taking money from US adversaries

There are plenty of Articles of Impeachment against Biden.
sure you got the right poster?...

Sounds like Trump NaziCons don't like goose and gander analogies.
NEWFLASH...LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE USMB BUREAU NEWS DESK...

YOU'RE THE GANDER. 😄

Last edited:
View attachment 885761

Trump is a master of projection. Sure seems like election interference to me! What do you think?

There is indeed a difference between the Dems and Rupubs lauching impeachment inquiries....

The Republicans held a vote in the House of Representatives.

Conversely, Nancy Pelosi simply launched hers...

Regards,
Jim

what did he do ? saying peacefully let your voices be heard is now a crime ??
You should be embarrassed trying to use a line about peacefully going down pennsylvania ave to the capitol, that took less than 5 seconds of a 3600 plus second speech filled with firey rhetoric, as any kind of Cover Your Ass, for that speech...imo.

And then he sat and DID NOTHING to calm the crowd beating up the capitol police, bashing in doors and windows, and trying to hunt down Pence and Pelosi, for over 3 HOURS....

Trump simply is not qualified, to ever in a million years, be President again.

YOU KNOW you would never ever accept Biden as president again, if he had ever done what Trump did on 1/6.... seriously!

LOL. So, you're admitting that Democrat impeachments of Trump were election interference? I didn't think I'd ever see the day you would admit to it. Thanks for coming clean on that.
Another false equivalence. The first impeachment was because trump violared his office, the second happened after he lost the election.

1704861163928.png

Just listen to the audio of what happened in the appeals court today.... likely one of the worst court performance by any law team in America....

He does not have unlimited immunity as President, nor does he have to be impeached and convicted in the Senate before the doj could ever bring charges for his crimes. It was the silliest defense by Trump's lawyers....well....likely in our history.

During trumps second impeachment his lawyers told the Senate that impeachment was not necessary because trump could be tried for crimes he committed after he left office. Trump knows hes got, but he's trying to stretch this out hoping he can get elected so he can stop everything. The only reason he's running for President is to try getting out of going to prison. The question is: "Are we going to be stupid enough to let him do it?"

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes a bogus impeachment of Biden is election tampering, kinda like what was done to Trump.
2. And we must impeach Biden for he is outside the laws.
3. For any that involves this Great Nation, we must.
4. Just ask Nancy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think USMB has jumped the shark.

Most threads are now parodies of parodies of parodies.
The Resident Village Idiot in the whitehouse is allowing millions of un-vetted and un-vaxxed people into the USA and most of them are not eligible for Asylum as they are not persecuted ( Are Chinese / Mexicans / Venezuelans ) persecuted ? NO
They want a better life,,,,NO SHIT everybody does so get in fxcking line for legitimate immigration,

If the President is immune then Biden is immune from crimes. He can arrest trump and execute him and it's all legal.
I heard through the grapevine, that President Biden has already mobilized Seal Team Six.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back