Isn't the middle-class filled with white privilege?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
In a lot of ways I kind of have to agree with the thing known as 'white privilege' because people do think white people are better by their own experiences in business employement. It gives white applicants a huge advantage because employers already think that a white person would be a better worker and any white person who has ever worked alongside mexicans knows that you are not allowed to slack off while they are.

Doesn't this mean that the high paying jobs that basically support the middle class are given to white people way more than any other race in this country? Doesn't this make the middle-class the benefactors of generations on generations of white privilege? What else explains why old neighborhoods that were once supported by the local factory are overwhelmingly white?

Women as a whole are also filled with white privilege because women, as a whole, are composed of other races than white. Once women achieve their victory wouldn't white privilege kick and white women would oppress other women in the group? Hillary Clinton basically ran on 'girl power' and she picked the whitest women in the world to help her win. In the pool of applications there had to be non-white women who applied for jobs within her election team yet and as far as I know none of them were picked.

The entire democratic party seems to be about the middle-class but they pick the whitest people in the world to be in top positions. The only exception to that was when Obama went out and picked non-whites which was basically reverse discrimination but I'm not here to judge just to point out some things.

The Indians, yeah, the Asian ones, make the most in the USA, damn their white privilege..

Forum List

Back