Isn't This Great? Trump Ending DACA Will Create 700,000 Jobs

Comments anyone?
Yes Those Americans you talk about ready to go kill and take apart chickens , slaughter and take out pig innards , reach in and take parts of cows out?
------------------------------------------------------- here is some info for YOU Eddie . And Americans will likely do that work for enough money . Its just a dirty job with rubber gloves , aprons , boots , protective eyeglasses and even cleansing showers and soap provided by the company . And after awhile Americans will learn how to handle sharp knives . Maybe learning how to Butcher can be taught in public schools under Trumps APPRENTICESHIP Programs , --- Trump expected to announce end to Obama-era DACA, official says ---
Yeah pismoe just what I want a child of mine to learn in school How to butcher animals lol Dinner time Ribs on the table

Your kids are too good for that so you want an underclass of illegal aliens to do honest but dirty work eh Eddie . Hey , maybe you will let your kids live in your basement when they can't support themselve doing honest but dirty work Eddie .

but will 'daca' end , maybe , maybe not , its TRUMPS Tactical decision and there are ways to make his decision work for Americans rather than 'widdle' mexicans Eddie . .

Comments anyone?
Yes Those Americans you talk about ready to go kill and take apart chickens , slaughter and take out pig innards , reach in and take parts of cows out?
------------------------------------------------------- here is some info for YOU Eddie . And Americans will likely do that work for enough money . Its just a dirty job with rubber gloves , aprons , boots , protective eyeglasses and even cleansing showers and soap provided by the company . And after awhile Americans will learn how to handle sharp knives . Maybe learning how to Butcher can be taught in public schools under Trumps APPRENTICESHIP Programs , --- Trump expected to announce end to Obama-era DACA, official says ---
Yeah pismoe just what I want a child of mine to learn in school How to butcher animals lol Dinner time Ribs on the table

Yup, much better to teach them something useful like posting stupid comments on the internet.....

i suppose that your kids can go to 'college' and walk out with an education in hating Western Civ and the USA and oweing 50 thousand dollars or more in student loans Eddie .

Yep, it's time these DACA wetbacks to be rounded up and deported back to their indigenous country so natural born citizen Americans can get jobs that they deserve. Our President Trump, a gift from God, is about to make this happen. Remember, preserving our borders, language, and culture is all about making America great again.

Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends

Since when a cruel and a heartless person like Trump or Hitler is a gift from GOD?

There are lots of jobs now. Are these lazy bum natural born Americans willing to give up their welfare checks?
Are they willing to pay the baby sitter more than what they make? Reality hurts.

This country is going the wrong direction. Trump is not Making America Great Again. Trump has turn this country into a laughing stock, embarrassment a total joke, dividing and tearing this country apart big time.

With the rate of chaos and disarray do not expect the 63+ millions that voted for Trump will increase but dwindling fast. See link as an example.
1. But go ahead deport these kids as a punishment for those 29% Hispanics that voted for Trump.
2. Proceed with banning the transgenders from military. As a punishment for those transgenders and their families and friends that voted from Trump.
3. We like Trump to ban ALL Hispanic construction workers in rebuilding Houston. See link.
4. We love to see Trump nuke North Korea.
5. We love to see Trump continued supports of the Alt right movement and other hate groups.
6. We also like the prices of housing industry so go so high that no one can afford.
7. Tear this country apart.
THEN WE'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT ELECTION. Go Trump.

How Trump's immigration crackdown could slow flood-hit Houston's efforts to rebuild

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...-want-to-change-their-vote-reuters-ipsos-poll

Fox News Poll: Voters' mood sours, 56 percent say Trump tearing country apart
They are illegals. They're not supposed to be here. Trump is implementing President Eisenhower's "Operation Wetback" on a grand scale to rid our country of these parasites.

That doesn't make Trump or Hitler a gift of god. But a a parasite devil worshiper
But I want Trump to proceed with the 7 items I mentioned in previous post. So I'm with you Go Trump.
Actually and in reality humans that are called parasites are the racist scumbags.

We need to reward illegals, their children, grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles with state ID's, housing subsidies, food stamps, public schooling, jobs and medical care..........

The poor darlings have travelled so far !!!

NOT......Cut off all public support and return them promptly to whatever third world shithole they emanated from........

Your kids are too good for that so you want an underclass of illegal aliens to do honest but dirty work eh Eddie . Hey , maybe you will let your kids live in your basement when they can't support themselve doing honest but dirty work Eddie .
LOL both my children are making 6 figures now The tearing up of animal bodies is for uneducated red necks or folks who have no other way

i suppose that your kids can go to 'college' and walk out with an education in hating Western Civ and the USA and oweing 50 thousand dollars or more in student loans Eddie .
Well pismoe both my children are college grads with NO debt...I've been fortunate in life and try to pass it on to my family and others

Comments anyone?

There are jobs right now available that pays $35 or over and still no takers. Construction companies are having a hard time finding enough workers. Now these illegals are demanding higher wages.

I will ask you the same questions that I've been asking over and over but no snowflakes can give me an honest answer.

1. Are these lazy natural born Americans willing to give up their welfare checks?

2. If you have kids. Are you willing to pay baby sitter more than what you make?

3. How much do you think is a fair wages in order to entice my fellow natural born Americans work in ------- Slaughter house, poultry, agricultural farms?

Anyone? Anyone?

Kids are so spoiled now that I haven't seen a white kids, blacks or asians that cut grass for a very long time. All they do now a days is just hire Mexicans.

DACIf the PresidA is Obama's attempt to get around the Constitution, which means it is a violation of the Constitution. President Obama even said so HIMSELF:

"The Constitution gives Congress -- not the president -- the authority to determine who may legally enter and reside in the United States. One year before enacting DACA, President Obama himself explained "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed."

Time for Trump to keep his promises: DACA is unconstitutional and bad for American workers

The President has the discretion in deciding who is deported.

More right wing hatred from racists. The fact is that they are Americans not Mexicans. Their memories of Mexico are probably hazy at best. To send them home would be cruel. The fact is that DACA is more popular than Trump is. A new NBC/SurveyMonkey poll shows that 64% support DACA while 30% oppose it. Trump's approval is 36%. This garbage about jobs is exactly that garbage. It would not surprise me to see it reinstated through either the budget bill or the debt ceiling bill or even the bill for disaster relief for Texas.

Poll: Most oppose Arpaio pardon, booting 'Dreamers'

Last edited:
we'll just have to see what the Boss President Trump decides , i guess that the decision is 100 percent his decision BBee !!!

i just hope that the President deports the 'widdle baby mexs' [and others] but i support whatever the President decides and he will get my vote in 2020 BBee .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back