Isn't This Great? Trump Ending DACA Will Create 700,000 Jobs

Yep, it's time these DACA wetbacks to be rounded up and deported back to their indigenous country so natural born citizen Americans can get jobs that they deserve. Our President Trump, a gift from God, is about to make this happen. Remember, preserving our borders, language, and culture is all about making America great again.

Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends
You're stirring a very vile pot. Playing with fire is going to get us burned. rejecting impressionable youth and deporting to countries with gang and militia violence as well as terrorism is going to dishearten them and lead to threats against us in the future. You're not exactly dealing with a full deck are you?

Yep, it's time these DACA wetbacks to be rounded up and deported back to their indigenous country so natural born citizen Americans can get jobs that they deserve. Our President Trump, a gift from God, is about to make this happen. Remember, preserving our borders, language, and culture is all about making America great again.

I can fill at least 2 oth those jobs yet can't commute the 1000 miles to work each day..

I'm not sure you realize how dependent the U.S. economy is on countries who are going to be effected by the rejected masses. I'm not sure you realize that without forward-thinking U.S. influence that some of those kids will succumb to terrorism, gang and militia violence. Think about it. Every terrorist that was caught and interviewed always says something along the lines of being rejected by society on a personal level. What the ____do you think ending DACA is doing on a global scale?
like M13 in new york? those sort of punk ass kids that obummer allowed in?
MS-13 started to come here during Reagan..

yep, pissed off quite a few folks. He's gone now, and no point arguing his service any further. He can't defend himself. you, useless american I bet.

Saint Ronnie? Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents ever. And he saw fit to not only grant illegals amnesty, but he also gave them free healthcare at any hospital that got medicare funding.

no, kkk loon... it won't... it will LEAVE 700K jobs unfilled...

and you aren't smart enough for a single one of them

I'm not sure you realize how dependent the U.S. economy is on countries who are going to be effected by the rejected masses. I'm not sure you realize that without forward-thinking U.S. influence that some of those kids will succumb to terrorism, gang and militia violence. Think about it. Every terrorist that was caught and interviewed always says something along the lines of being rejected by society on a personal level. What the ____do you think ending DACA is doing on a global scale?
that sucks doesn't it? obummer wanted more of em

no it won't. wish to wager?

yep, pissed off quite a few folks. He's gone now, and no point arguing his service any further. He can't defend himself. you, useless american I bet.

Saint Ronnie? Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents ever. And he saw fit to not only grant illegals amnesty, but he also gave them free healthcare at any hospital that got medicare funding.
and he's gone now. you all sure can't seem to get a grip on the past presidents. so was he good or not?

no it won't. wish to wager?

One of those jobs is held by a dreamer going for a doctorate in mathematics.

Are you able to do number theory?[/QUOTE]
dude, LOL, you fked up that quote. so you're a dufus as well as a bad american.

and he's gone now. you all sure can't seem to get a grip on the past presidents. so was he good or not?

What do you mean the past. Ronald Reagans legacy lives on in the millions and millions of illegals who were no longer illegal and able to stay in this country.

dude, LOL, you fked up that quote. so you're a dufus as well as a bad american.

I fixed the quote. And you still can't do math, How do you expect to replace a dreamer who is required to get an education.

What do you mean the past. Ronald Reagans legacy lives on in the millions and millions of illegals who were no longer illegal and able to stay in this country.
well reagan is a past president or are you saying he isn't?

And Obama with his DACA shit 'specially let in tons of these 'dreamers'......thanks for nothing Obummer.....

200469_5_.png

MS13 was born here. It started out as a Los Angeles street gang. El Salvadoran immigrants fighting the established Mexicans.

Forum List

Back